The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4537 / Power: 24
sgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help!! I made my sis pregnant

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Educatio...02-177342.html
Old 16-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the reporters are very keen in this news if they see this thread.
Old 16-08-2010, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1149 / Power: 14
k3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud of

According to my friend no formal punishment for incest but there's law sector 376. sex with girl lesser of age 16, 3 years 7 months imprison & 6 slash however our bro here is 16 so different issue guys remember the case of the brother or step-brother raping the younger sis?
Old 16-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aaronwan888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=42477

From Big Sexy

Punishment for incest committed by men.

A man who commits incest shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 5 years and if the woman is found to be under the age of 14 the offender shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 14 years.

Punishment for incest committed by women.

A woman who commits incest shall be punished with imprisonment which may extend to 5 years.

Delicate situation le...if he goes to garmen hospitals or official channels, chances are they had to report to the mata and they had to be punished

Bro, just admit it and face the truth.
Old 16-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Samster

k3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud of

http://warrenssingapore.com/2008/06/...underage-girl/

http://theonlinecitizen.com/2010/02/...c-anachronism/
Old 16-08-2010, 05:45 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ilovesingapore is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

attention seeker. I think he is trying to tarnish his nemesis "shawn tan" 's reputation. Lame+not funny.
Old 16-08-2010, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
MeLuvMilf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You F**King piece of shit! If I can zap u , I'll zap u until ur grandmother oso cannot recognise u! Are u asking help from bro here, so tat if u f**king get into another shit again, got lobang liao isit?
If u oni do 1 time "accidently" because ur uncontrollable urge, maybe I can understand and forgive, but bloddy hell, u do it many times with ur own sister!!!!
Old 16-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 14
Auxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3lvin123 View Post
According to my friend no formal punishment for incest but there's law sector 376. sex with girl lesser of age 16, 3 years 7 months imprison & 6 slash however our bro here is 16 so different issue guys remember the case of the brother or step-brother raping the younger sis?
Your friend is not a lawyer and you are an idiot who is spouting whatever comes to your mind. Check the code carefully before saying whatever you please.

People, let's not scare the idiot who made his sis pregnant with laws and punishment. The important thing now is to take care of his sister first and foremost.

TS, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT try any quack remedies to try and get your sis to miscarry. People DIE that way.
Old 16-08-2010, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3lvin123 View Post
Bro,

you referring to

CHAPTER XVI Penal Code

Section 376G

—(1) Any man of or above the age of 16 years (A) who —

(a) sexually penetrates the vagina or anus of a woman (B) with a part of A’s body (other than A’s penis) or anything else; or

(b) penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of a woman (B) with his penis,
with or without B’s consent where B is to A’s knowledge A’s grand-daughter, daughter, sister, half-sister, mother or grandmother (whether such relationship is or is not traced through lawful wedlock), shall be guilty of an offence.

(2) Any woman of or above the age of 16 years who, with consent, permits her grandfather, father, brother, half-brother, son or grandson (whether such relationship is or is not traced through lawful wedlock) to penetrate her in the manner described in subsection (1) (a) or (b), knowing him to be her grandfather, father, brother, half-brother, son or grandson, as the case may be, shall be guilty of an offence.

(3) Subject to subsection (4), a man who is guilty of an offence under subsection (1) shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 5 years.

(4) If a man commits an offence under subsection (1) against a woman under 14 years of age, he shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 14 years.

(5) A woman who is guilty of an offence under subsection (2) shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 5 years.

Reference: http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/non_versi...7 3002-001939
Old 16-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
fartfetish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS got any relation to Idontknow and YoonJiHoo or whatever his nick was...???
Old 16-08-2010, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 16
PUMIT is one of the Best!PUMIT is one of the Best!PUMIT is one of the Best!

your only option if u dont want trouble with the law is to go JB abort liao
Old 16-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Samster

dont know about that i had my friend mentioning it
Old 16-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
oOoLyRrAdoOo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

school holidays now meh ?
Old 16-08-2010, 06:07 PM
Samster

Further Read...

Can constitute as

Statutory Rape

Rape
375. —(1) Any man who penetrates the vagina of a woman with his penis —
(a) without her consent; or

(b) with or without her consent, when she is under 14 years of age,
shall be guilty of an offence.

(2) Subject to subsection (3), a man who is guilty of an offence under this section shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 20 years, and shall also be liable to fine or to caning.

(3) Whoever —

-deleted to save space; refer to the Penal Code for more details-

Sexual penetration of minor under 16

376A. —(1) Any person (A) who —

(a) penetrates, with A’s penis, the vagina, anus or mouth, as the case may be, of a person under 16 years of age (B);

(b) sexually penetrates, with a part of A’s body (other than A’s penis) or anything else, the vagina or anus, as the case may be, of a person under 16 years of age (B);

(c) causes a man under 16 years of age (B) to penetrate, with B’s penis, the vagina, anus or mouth, as the case may be, of another person including A; or

(d) causes a person under 16 years of age (B) to sexually penetrate, with a part of B’s body (other than B’s penis) or anything else, the vagina or anus, as the case may be, of any person including A or B, with or without B’s consent, shall be guilty of an offence.

(2) Subject to subsection (3), a person who is guilty of an offence under this section shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, or with fine, or with both.

(3) Whoever commits an offence under this section against a person (B) who is under 14 years of age shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 20 years, and shall also be liable to fine or to caning.

(4) -deleted to save space; refer to the Penal Code for more details-
Old 16-08-2010, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 20
Arucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to behold

if u have $$ thing can still be solved but if u dont !!u r in deep trouble, tell ur mum

My Fav Bt Site

"A Wank a day keep mistress at bay"'s Thread
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1