The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2011, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9635 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: thai wl lifestyle seen in real-life experience

let's put it this way..
one who cheats your fortune, you'll surely swear and try as you might to get what she takes from you back..
one who cheats your heart as in KC will make think until insane..

as for my tirak, knew her for almost 1 year and a half.. half of that period she'll be in UDON and half of it will be in my house with me and my parents.. still thinking want to marry her or not...

seen 1 thai wl who ask to borrow my bank account, so that her so call bf can transfer money in it cause she's out of cash in hometown... out of curiosity, i ask her why don't she tell him to bank into her thai account instead.. then she told me that the money is not for her but for another bf of her who lives in Malaysia.. if money sent to Thai and back to Malaysia, part of it will be given to both parties.. so less money.. so next time if any bro's sending money to his tirak, be sure it's her account...
Old 17-02-2011, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Cool Re: thai wl lifestyle seen in real-life experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
But...sounds like you're also wondering if 1 year observation is a better gauge of a WL for wife material compare to 1-2 months?
Dun tell me you starting this thread so as to get intel of such "life style" so as to assess if your potential tirak is ok to marry?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
as for my tirak, knew her for almost 1 year and a half.. half of that period she'll be in UDON and half of it will be in my house with me and my parents.. still thinking want to marry her or not...
Ahhh....so-des-neh!
My gut feel is right
Dunno why I always like to read into people's intention one.

Bro, if at this point in time after ____ months into a 'serious' r/s and yet she's still keeping contact with those customers, I'll say drop it. I assume she is an ex-WL now and has zero excuse whatsoever to remain in contact. Again, to me she failed the basic test (change phone#) for your sake.

Btw, wassap with your signature quote? Does it apply to yourself?

Last edited by goodpartner; 17-02-2011 at 08:43 PM.
Old 17-02-2011, 11:47 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

hopefully can live up to my signature lah, bro goodpartner
as for opening this thread, is just hoping old birds like you would share little of your lifetime stories for us to digest..

as for my tirak, she doesn't own the customer list anymore... she's back to hometown during new year.. her brother married this month(expenses on her).. will be back with me next month so that's why i got a lot of thinking to do.. scared she come back to dry my wallet mah.. or more worst she'll come back and ask my permission to work as wl again... but that will be another topic..

got to know a thai is this pub, can consider as gik lah cause bang-bang for 20+ days until she get send back cause involve in argument with okt's tirak... now in Chonburi, not working... mum married to farang so gave her 100bath everyday to fill petrol to fetch her son to school.. will work fl in weekends.. cause still in ctc with me now, she will tell me almost everything.. who's her customer that nite.. how's the performance.. how's big the tools.. sometimes i don't how to respond to her.. she will tell me that she would like to be with me when i'm not with me tirak, but will still tell me all those working stories of her .. just can't get what these thai girl thinking about..
Old 25-03-2011, 02:00 AM
Samster

e-sat... lose 1 of my tirak to a 65years old ITALY farang who pays her phaaw thb 50000 per month and thb 300000 as wedding gift..
Old 25-03-2011, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Star_lite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wahaha..... nice thread... I'm willing to contribute some facts or answers .... i can say have i gone thru most encounters.....
Old 25-03-2011, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star_lite View Post
wahaha..... nice thread... I'm willing to contribute some facts or answers .... i can say have i gone thru most encounters.....
welcoming your contribution, bro star lite
Old 25-03-2011, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Nanonited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Recently follow my friend go thai clubs like aura. Anyone know the pattern they operate there?

Seems like they get offended if u give them the impression u can pay them for sex. Not that it's asked outright but I just mention to a girl if she like my friend they should open room then angry already. Normal girl I can understand but girls in this kind of place?

Also.. Since I'm new to this. How do u tell if the girl is even slightly interested in you or just trying to get you to buy more and more drinks only. My friends say if she accompany u without asking to buy drinks basically more or less there. I exchanged numbers with one of the girls I kissed and hugged with since she asked but she doesn't call or sms unless I SMS her. Her English is damn basic though.. Cannot understand simple stuff sometimes. I obviously can't speak thai so I don't knw if she even understands what I say.

I exchanged nos this tues only which was the 2nd time I met her and bought her 1 or 2 drinks. Actually reading what I wrote it seems to say next target pls and most bros would agree since she even bother to followup and kc more. The thing that puzzles me is I looked for her as I went down Yest night and bought her some drinks since she asked. After awhile she tell me she want to do her rnds and will be back (to get me to buy more drinks I suppose). Funny part is one of her sisters came over after awhile tell me the girl ask her to watch over me( is this a common practice?). I think while talking cock with her friend I told her that she was prettier than the girl I like. Awhile after she left the girl I like come back and show black face, say she and the friend have a long talk, keep kbing say she can leave if I like her friend more etc etc. I tried to sweet-talk her Abit but she like damn pissed so I leave her one corner of the table and talk to my friend instead. ( is this another tactic?)

Sorry for the long post as I would like to understand the scene better. I know I should most prob move to nxt target but currently I do prefer this girl over the others and I prefer to spend my money on a 'fake fantasy' but if no hope then move on lo. Any advice will be appreciated!!
Old 25-03-2011, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3759 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanonited View Post
Also.. Since I'm new to this. How do u tell if the girl is even slightly interested in you or just trying to get you to buy more and more drinks only. My friends say if she accompany u without asking to buy drinks basically more or less there. I exchanged numbers with one of the girls I kissed and hugged with since she asked but she doesn't call or sms unless I SMS her. Her English is damn basic though.. Cannot understand simple stuff sometimes. I obviously can't speak thai so I don't knw if she even understands what I say.

I exchanged nos this tues only which was the 2nd time I met her and bought her 1 or 2 drinks. Actually reading what I wrote it seems to say next target pls and most bros would agree since she even bother to followup and kc more. The thing that puzzles me is I looked for her as I went down Yest night and bought her some drinks since she asked. After awhile she tell me she want to do her rnds and will be back (to get me to buy more drinks I suppose). Funny part is one of her sisters came over after awhile tell me the girl ask her to watch over me( is this a common practice?). I think while talking cock with her friend I told her that she was prettier than the girl I like. Awhile after she left the girl I like come back and show black face, say she and the friend have a long talk, keep kbing say she can leave if I like her friend more etc etc. I tried to sweet-talk her Abit but she like damn pissed so I leave her one corner of the table and talk to my friend instead. ( is this another tactic?)

Sorry for the long post as I would like to understand the scene better. I know I should most prob move to nxt target but currently I do prefer this girl over the others and I prefer to spend my money on a 'fake fantasy' but if no hope then move on lo. Any advice will be appreciated!!
Bro, you are there just to have fun. Why even bother about what your tirak feels if your intention is basically just to bed her? Anyway, replying to your question, there is no reason why she would feel anything for you if she has only known you for a day or so. Basically she is angry because she thinks that her friend is trying to snatch her business from her.
Old 25-03-2011, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Bro, you are there just to have fun. Why even bother about what your tirak feels if your intention is basically just to bed her? Anyway, replying to your question, there is no reason why she would feel anything for you if she has only known you for a day or so. Basically she is angry because she thinks that her friend is trying to snatch her business from her.
Oh... Thought they sisters buddy buddy one. Ok.. Just Refuse to buy her too many drinks nxt time.. See what she do
Old 25-03-2011, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
e-sat... lose 1 of my tirak to a 65years old ITALY farang who pays her phaaw thb 50000 per month and thb 300000 as wedding gift..
You should be happy and happy for her. She is getting her life sorted out, the Thai way. Don't ask what is the Thai ways, we will never understand...

At least she will be well provided. So don't be mad, be a sport and congratulate her. Would you be able to provide those numbers.

A gal once told me she can make 1 million bahts in a year or two. I bid her good riddance... wish her all the best and enjoy working for her 1 million.

I have the numbers, I old but not stupid... hee hee
Old 25-03-2011, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3759 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanonited View Post
Oh... Thought they sisters buddy buddy one. Ok.. Just Refuse to buy her too many drinks nxt time.. See what she do
When it comes to $$$, there are no sisters or buddies...
Old 25-03-2011, 10:35 AM
Samster

Haha.. Bo Bian.. I not handsome like my friend. So many girls kced by him..
Old 25-03-2011, 11:26 AM
Samster

Oh ya... Why the Sis so stupid go tell her friend this kind of thing.. Haha.
Old 25-03-2011, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Canoneos is Cool - loads of Potential

Most men would like to marry a good and decent human being. The problem with hookers is that it takes certain attributes to be in this line. These attributes are not conducive to marriage. An exception perhaps are those who are forced into this profession by deceit and violence. The problem is that movies such as Pretty Woman has romantisised this notion.
Old 25-03-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

Our Singapore Government wanted to expel those Thai wives married to Singaporean men back to Thailand when the Thai wives were later found to be HIV positive. But the Singapore Government relented. This came out in the Straits Times a few years ago. It was not mentioned if the said Thai wives were exWLs/exFLs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1