The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2006, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 20
kaido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good Massage by newly arrived PTMM

HI there,

heard from ah zhen, she did give a message to one of u, bro pls. place ur FR here so tat the other bros can had some reference too...

ok need to add some rules here, notice that some bro whom had PM me are new in here, some even just joined so do not ask for her contact at all.

Name list tat I've given her contact;
Skilfull, wahlau_7, airbrush, avante, kendory, conjurer, sttanseb, best123 ( new added)

Some info & rules need to spell out here;
1) only chinese bro allow as she dun speck english, sorry to those non-chinese bro out there.
2) NO SPECIAL as she only provide decent massage with good strenght.
3) only limited period of time only, as she now doing hair styling courses at the moment.
4) bro whom are interested pls. PM me, but i'll screen thru your record here before passing her contact to you as needed to protect her safety
5) Plus for those bro whom are new here & did not contribute much in the Fourm(min post of 25 posting), sorry ur chances are slim.
Old 25-12-2006, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
conjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Good Massage by newly arrived PTMM

Will try her out and post my FR here soon, do look out for it. Merry Christmas !
Old 25-12-2006, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4561 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

i did not receive the contact.....
Old 25-12-2006, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
i did not receive the contact.....
Sorry forgot abt it... pls check ur PM box again...
Old 25-12-2006, 01:19 PM
Samster

hi all,

pls note for the new rules, it doesn't mean tat I'll pass her contact # to u once u hit 25 posting, reason is very simple, anyone can easily hit 25 posting by just anyhow "sent" reply... I'll still make a simple scan thru ur posting!!!

For bros whom had PM me...
-pls do not leaves ur # to me, if u r the chosen one, i'll forward her # to u...
-wanna thks those bro whom had up me as well, ur little pts does encourage me for the sharing I'm doing here.
-bro w/o ref power it's ok... I was once there b4 trying to earn senior support, but it the effort u put in here tat they wanna see most.

Skilfull, wahlau_7, airbrush, avante, kendory, conjurer, sttanseb, best123, six_2 ( new added)
Old 25-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4561 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido View Post
Sorry forgot abt it... pls check ur PM box again...
thks, will arrange for a session next week......
Old 26-12-2006, 05:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
six_2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Good Massage by newly arrived PTMM

1st n foremost like to tks Bro. Kaido for Ah Zhen contact. Was at her place last nite trying out her massage. As I'm not a very good writer, so whoever is reading this FR pls bear with it. I will skip the intro part as Bro. Kaido had already mention in his 1st post. For Bros who like hard n solid massage without any hanky panky she the one.
Old 26-12-2006, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
seven11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Kaido,

Can I request for Ah Zhen's contact.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Ding Dong
Old 26-12-2006, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 19
CIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to behold
Great work + keep it up!

Hi Bro Kaido,

Actually I'm not posting to ask for her contact. I just want to give you a pat on the back for the great work, and great sharing. I appreciate the effort you're putting in. It is not easy to screen every response, but screening helps to make sure that the good lobang you're sharing is only limited to those who contribute as well.

Keep up the good work, bro!

Quote:
hi all,

pls note for the new rules, it doesn't mean tat I'll pass her contact # to u once u hit 25 posting, reason is very simple, anyone can easily hit 25 posting by just anyhow "sent" reply... I'll still make a simple scan thru ur posting!!!

-pls do not leaves ur # to me, if u r the chosen one, i'll forward her # to u...
-wanna thks those bro whom had up me as well, ur little pts does encourage me for the sharing I'm doing here.
-bro w/o ref power it's ok... I was once there b4 trying to earn senior support, but it the effort u put in here tat they wanna see most.

Skilfull, wahlau_7, airbrush, avante, kendory, conjurer, sttanseb, best123, six_2 ( new added)

CIM1011
Old 26-12-2006, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 23
steve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi there,
I'm just helpping a PTMM whom just wanna earn a decent extra money by providing some good massage to us.
Below are the details abt her after trying her skill;
Plese do PM me the contact too. I would love a good massage.

Thanks
Old 27-12-2006, 11:20 PM
Samster

Re: Great work + keep it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIM1011 View Post
Hi Bro Kaido,

Actually I'm not posting to ask for her contact. I just want to give you a pat on the back for the great work, and great sharing. I appreciate the effort you're putting in. It is not easy to screen every response, but screening helps to make sure that the good lobang you're sharing is only limited to those who contribute as well.

Keep up the good work, bro!
10-q bro will keep up the good here...
Old 27-12-2006, 11:58 PM
Samster

Hi all, thanks for showing interest in her service, had contacted ah zhen to check out how's everything for her as well as informing her the no of ppl i had given out her contact to. she also mention many thanks for bro whom had make appt with her or shown her support.

Skilfull, wahlau_7, airbrush, avante, kendory, conjurer, sttanseb, best123, six_2, spunk9,steve( new added)( sorry got to stop giving out her contact for the time being, as ah zhen felt that I had given out too many bro liao... )
Old 28-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 23
steve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got the contact from Kaido

Thanks bro

Had done a booking later today. Will do a short FR after that
Old 28-12-2006, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 22
chinaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Kaido,

Can share her contact ?

Happy New Year !
Old 28-12-2006, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 20
wahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks to Bro Kaido for the contact.

Like what's being mentioned this is a non-sexual massage by Ah Zhen. Had a one and half hour session at her place in Balestier. Was told to wear a short (provided by her) or to be in your underwear. Massage was good and was done in her master bedroom with the massage type bed. It seems that the room is being converted into a massage room, there are 2 massage type beds there and no king/queen size bed.

Ask her how much after the massage and she said S$50. The stats are what as being mentioned by threadstarter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1