The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Protests affecting tourists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoimaw View Post
I dun understand this "scared dun go" kind of replies.

He is just asking for information to weigh the pros and cons. Cannot even ask then what is the point of this forum?
Please don't go to Thailand.

Even without protests there're many cowboys carrying guns all over the country like the wild wild west of U.S.A.
Old 15-01-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
So far this hotel has the biggest bed I've ever stayed in Bangkok!
Big bed is good, can bring back a few babes to tarma!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Cheapest room rates start from Baht 950 to 1000 per night.
Good rates, am looking at Hip hotel for next trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
For your information, the "Red shirt" have rebrand themselves as "White shirt", so white shirt is to be avoided, particularly in Bangkok where the anti-protesters are.
Thanks for the info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Shooting can happen with or without protest going on, and just need to be more careful and watch the news to avoid protest area.
Bkk becoming cowboy town?
Old 15-01-2014, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Last night in ChiangMai also heard gun shooting sound around 3-4am, not sure is due to protest of due to drunken gunner......but sure is not fire cracker sound.

For those planning to Thailand, be prepare that Thailand is not like Singapore so safe. Shooting can happen with or without protest going on, and just need to be more careful and watch the news to avoid protest area. For those bro who need to and ask, what I tell you "safe" today may not be the same in tomorrow cos I'm not fortune teller to know what going to happen if the protest turn nasty.
I just saw the whites with some reds having rally protesting for anti coup. Gun shot, like that I better stay at the mountain. Later boh tai boh chi tio one bullet for free.

My sentiment exactly! If we advise safe, later go there tio free bullet at leg, then blame us. This is Thailand ,today seems ok, later awhile more at night fire here fire there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatdeath View Post
with all the protesters it would be so easy to meet girls, talk a little politics, get them all wild and bonk for free.
Wow, you must be look like Mario Maurer! Talk politics can get free bonk. Please teach me lei. Like that later I can join rally at the city.

Quote:

Even without protests there're many cowboys carrying guns all over the country like the wild wild west of U.S.A.
Gun here are easily available with some money. Many kept gun for some personal reason. If I'm not mistaken, 50k bht can buy license to keep gun.
Old 15-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had some news from a friend in BKK

minus: the disagreements mentioned before in terms of taxis, etc.... Not affecting skytrain and subway so it's important to choose a location with easy connection between hotel and pleasure locations by such means. It is unlikely to be dangerous, but of course avoid staying right near protesters camps.

plus: less tourists (and in particular LDOPs are usually afraid to come to thailand in such circumstances), so girls are more available and accepting competitive prices
Old 15-01-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Big bed is good, can bring back a few babes to tarma!
Seriously Ratchada City Hotel bed can sleep 4 pax also no problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Wow, you must be look like Mario Maurer! Talk politics can get free bonk. Please teach me lei. Like that later I can join rally at the city.
I think his S$10,000 loan from Thai bank for cheonging approve liao!

Quote:
Gun here are easily available with some money. Many kept gun for some personal reason. If I'm not mistaken, 50k bht can buy license to keep gun.
Yes legal or illegal way also can get.
That's why in Thailand many night clubs or discos have metal detector gateway.

S$2000/THB50,000 only get you one lousy COE for motorbike in Singapore.
In Thailand can buy one Fire Arm license.
Not bad leh!

Seriously if I'm not wrong need to have referral wan.
Not say suka suka can go to relevant authority to apply.
Old 16-01-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Seriously Ratchada City Hotel bed can sleep 4 pax also no problem!
By the way,in the evening u can walk across the road to have a bowl of hot fishball kuayteow soup sold by the Thai Chinese food hawker.Only BHT 30.00.Shiok !
Old 16-01-2014, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ExDtheMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be heading down to BKK tomorrow. any bros free to party together tomorrow night?
Old 16-01-2014, 01:55 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
By the way, in the evening u can walk across the road to have a bowl of hot fishball kuayteow soup sold by the Thai Chinese food hawker. Only BHT 30.00. Shiok !
You mean along the stretch at the Internet Shop side?

Haha I believe you really pioneer cheongster since the Regina days.

Many PRC travel agencies will book this hotel for tour groups.
One thing good is the under utilised swimming pool in this hotel is quite sizeable for its price range.
Big bed can have orgy in the room also.
Last time land cheap so more spacious in the design.

In that sub Soi used to have one "hawker center".
Demolished years ago.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 16-01-2014 at 02:07 AM.
Old 16-01-2014, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You mean along the stretch at the Internet Shop side?

Haha I believe you really pioneer cheongster since the Regina days.

In that sub Soi used to have one "hawker center".
Demolished years ago.
Yes,it's situated along the stretch near to the internet shop.The noodle hawker movable stall now managed by the Thai-Chinese son at night as the mother retired already.And beside the internet shop is a food shop selling pork leg rice,I think both shops are owned by the same boss.Chok Dee !
Old 16-01-2014, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Quote:
I just saw the whites with some reds having rally protesting for anti coup. Gun shot, like that I better stay at the mountain. Later boh tai boh chi tio one bullet for free.

Afraid? Scared? NO MORE! My personal mamasan is available for your protection, 24/7. Multiple day package includes two bonks daily with SYTs from her house!

Old 16-01-2014, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Sigh.....don't you wish BKK is back to the good ol' days..... No protests and puyings are aplenty!

Old 16-01-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 19
donnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to all

Love that retro photo!!
Old 16-01-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakedbeans View Post
I actually am travelling from Australia so I can't change the dates. So it will be better to stay at the ratchada's hotel?
Are soi nana n cowboy still open? Or should I just stay in the ratchada soapy land?
As I'm posting this things seemed to have cooled down a bit. More roads are opened today as protester's numbers have dwindled compared to the first day but things could change anytime.

This could be due to the fact that 30%-35% of the protesters consists of middle class Bangkok residents who obviously have jobs and better things to do. But numbers will usually swell after 6pm when most of them finish work.

Avoid the junctions of Asoke (Soi Cowboy), Rachaprasong (Central World, Four Face Buddah) and Pathumwan (MBK, Siam Square, Paragon). Pathumwan also happens to be the main stage. All major shopping centers at Panthip, Pratunam, Platinum Wholesale Centre, MBK, Siam Square, Central World etc. are all open but will close as early as 6pm.

If you happen to be there; try avoid walking on the streets. Navigating the crowds on interconnecting sky bridges can be a hassle. From 5pm onwards the trains and stations are packed.

Hotels in the upper Sukhumvit areas (from BTS Ekkamai) upwards and along Rachada Road areas far enough from the main protest stages but close enough for you to access the night life.

A-go-go areas of Soi Cowboy, Nana, Patpong and massage joints along Rachada all open though some bros have told me less girls. Opening prices don't seem to have come down but no harm try bargain a bit.

Or else come to Pattaya and party! No whistle mobs or massive jams here! Just many of lonely puyings for you to cuddle!
Old 16-01-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatdeath View Post
with all the protesters it would be so easy to meet girls, talk a little politics, get them all wild and bonk for free.
Not sure how you gonna get them wild and get a free bonk unless u damn ham-sum! Here's a compilation of all the narak puyings that have appeared during the protests. You can go try your luck!

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/01/1...ompiled-online
Old 16-01-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Talung3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Bangkok Protests affecting tourists?

I'm a long time resident of Bangkok, amd honestly right now dont recommend coming unless necessary. Things are iust too unpredictable at the moment

with that being said, I do recommend to go to Pattaya as they are not affected at all.

I'm heading there myself tomorrow for the weekend.

Good luck!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1