The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Me16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
I really feel sorry for the toilet cleaners of Singapore. They come here looking for a job, to support their families back in their home countries. The pay is already low, and I am sure the hours are long for them. And on top of that, they face sexual harassment from miserable assholes like you exposing your toothpick KKJ to them. On top of that, there are further motherfuckers here who think this is a great story you are relating. When in fact, it's abusing women who cannot do anything about it. Shame on you assholes.
Not that the women couldn't do anything. Though it's a male toilet, doesn't mean ts hasn't didn't commit any offence.
Old Today, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lovethisfe3ling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethisfe3ling View Post
Cleaner Stats: Late 20s to early 30s, from either Viet/Myanmar, can't really tell. Very petite, maybe 150cm or less. Small boobs but titanic ass. Light blue uniform with very tight black pants.
Timing: ~5.45pm - 6pm

For the first 90% during my period of working here, the toilets have always been cleaned by this really unfriendly aunty, maybe late 40s to early 50s PRC. I tried approaching a couple of times but she always blocked the exit with her whole trolley and never allowed anyone in. There was once I went in while she was cleaning the female toilet, waiting for her to come to the male toilet. I was waiting while peeing, and the urinals was back-facing the door. I could hear her enter, said very loudly "OH" and just left. She waited outside. I knew I won't have any luck with her so I just left.

However, during my last few months there, I noticed a new cleaning girl. Her features would have been a solid 7/10, but unfortunately, her face was full of acne scars, which dropped her to a 3/10. Similarly, she placed the trolley in front of the toilet door which blocked the exit. But she looked quite friendly, so I asked her.

Me: "Can go in?"
Her: "Ah? In? Wash."
Me: "Oh.. okay...", I tried to sound disappointed.
Her: "Okok. There?" She gestured one of the cubicle.
Me: "Okay thanks!"

I didn't really have a choice so I went into the cubicle to pee. After that, I went out and thanked her.

After that encounter, I saw her almost everyday and decided to engage in some small talk. I never asked where she was from, but just standard questions like "oh you new here? never see you before.. have you eaten?". And everyday she gestured me into the same cubicle, until one day I decided to be a little daring. I asked her.

Me: "Can use there?", I pointed at the metal urinal wall.
Her: "Oh. Err ok ya."
Me: "I don't like the cubicle, very small and dark hahhaa"
She laughed: "Hahaa you scare ah?"
Me: "Ya lor I scare ghost ah"

She laughed and continued cleaning. Due to the position of the urinal wall, it was a bit hard to tilt 45 degrees, so I couldn't really see where she was. I just hear her continue using the hose to wash the floor, and eventually the water stopped running.

Her: "Bye!"
Me: "Oh, bye!", I turned my head slightly. She already left.

At this point I was super hard due to her voice, but didn't want to pcc right there because it was almost end-work timing, and people might come in at anytime. I left the toilet and went home, the entire train trip just thinking about her.. What would have happened if I just turned and flashed her?

I didn't know then, but I would actually find out pretty soon..
The next day was a Friday. I waited the whole day to see her, but she wasn't there. It was the unfriendly aunty again. I was so disappointed, as I was traveling for the next 2 weeks. So I just went about my life, thinking she might have quit already.

2 weeks later, I returned to work with lots of snacks from overseas. Then, as usual, I went to the toilet at around 5.45 and there she was! She was just about to push the trolley towards the male toilet. She haven't noticed me yet, so I went back to the office, grabbed a large Ziploc bag and packed some of the snacks that I brought. I walked towards the toilet again, and this time she sees me. She smiled and look really happy.

Her: "Where you go??"
Me: "Oh.. i went travel hahaha"
Her: "ohh so long no see you"
Me: "Why? Miss me ah?" I laughed.

She smiled shyly. I handed her the bag of snacks. Her smile widened like an excited little girl, thanking me. She pulled the trolley back a little to form a small space for me to squeeze through. She also stopped gesturing me to the cubicle.

I made my way to the urinal area as she started washing. After peeing, my dick was getting harder as I thought of turning around to let her see what I'm packing. The thoughts alone made me want to pcc right there, so I just stood ground for a while, just ever so slightly stroking my cock.

She turned off the hose and stopped washing. Then, I heard the sounds of a soft spongey object tapping and sliding on the floor. She was drying the floor with a squeegee. I was just standing there and fantasizing when her squeegee poked my butt. We both turned around quickly, she placed her soft hand on my right hip and said "sorry sorry!". As my pants were pulled down, her gentle hand was placed right on my bare skin. She quickly retracted her hand when she realised but that was enough to send adrenaline throughout my entire body. She was still in eye contact with me, until her gaze slowly shifted down and stopped at my throbbing rod. I couldn't tell if she was blushing as her acne scars were already quite red, but she was smiling sheepishly.

Her: "why? What you think ah?"

She placed her soft wet hand back on my hip. That was enough to blow my load with just a bit of stroking on my end. I shot all over the urinal wall. She smiled again and walked away. Then, I hear the hose turning on again. She walked over to water down all the cum stains I created in her honor. I pulled my pants back up, smiled at her and left.
Old Today, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Flashing Toilet Cleaners

Great story
I salute your resolve to chasing your targets. Keep them cumming
Old Today, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
BreakfastDeluxe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethisfe3ling View Post
The next day was a Friday. I waited the whole day to see her, but she wasn't there. It was the unfriendly aunty again. I was so disappointed, as I was traveling for the next 2 weeks. So I just went about my life, thinking she might have quit already.

2 weeks later, I returned to work with lots of snacks from overseas. Then, as usual, I went to the toilet at around 5.45 and there she was! She was just about to push the trolley towards the male toilet. She haven't noticed me yet, so I went back to the office, grabbed a large Ziploc bag and packed some of the snacks that I brought. I walked towards the toilet again, and this time she sees me. She smiled and look really happy.

Her: "Where you go??"
Me: "Oh.. i went travel hahaha"
Her: "ohh so long no see you"
Me: "Why? Miss me ah?" I laughed.

She smiled shyly. I handed her the bag of snacks. Her smile widened like an excited little girl, thanking me. She pulled the trolley back a little to form a small space for me to squeeze through. She also stopped gesturing me to the cubicle.

I made my way to the urinal area as she started washing. After peeing, my dick was getting harder as I thought of turning around to let her see what I'm packing. The thoughts alone made me want to pcc right there, so I just stood ground for a while, just ever so slightly stroking my cock.

She turned off the hose and stopped washing. Then, I heard the sounds of a soft spongey object tapping and sliding on the floor. She was drying the floor with a squeegee. I was just standing there and fantasizing when her squeegee poked my butt. We both turned around quickly, she placed her soft hand on my right hip and said "sorry sorry!". As my pants were pulled down, her gentle hand was placed right on my bare skin. She quickly retracted her hand when she realised but that was enough to send adrenaline throughout my entire body. She was still in eye contact with me, until her gaze slowly shifted down and stopped at my throbbing rod. I couldn't tell if she was blushing as her acne scars were already quite red, but she was smiling sheepishly.

Her: "why? What you think ah?"

She placed her soft wet hand back on my hip. That was enough to blow my load with just a bit of stroking on my end. I shot all over the urinal wall. She smiled again and walked away. Then, I hear the hose turning on again. She walked over to water down all the cum stains I created in her honor. I pulled my pants back up, smiled at her and left.
Pretty sure if you keep this up, she will let you bonk her already...
Old Today, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
zeizu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Flashing Toilet Cleaners

Wondering what you'll be doing the next time you see her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1