The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
otacon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: If you've only ever dated one girl

My situation is similar to "tioseh"

I married my 2nd gf at age of 21 due to baby, my ex-wife is same age as me. Although she is my 2nd gf but I considered her as my 1st as I did not do much things with my 1st, just kiss n hold hands

Sex was "great" back then too, as we aged, we had sex lesser. Learned a lot of my ex-wife as she got some experience while I got none. She taught me how to please a woman but not sure she not attractive enough or I not powerful enough, just think that sex was just normal. Every session will ends in 15-20 mins n my desire was only to release.

At that time, I did not visit any pro as I was still not earning much n the fear to go astray. I do imagine n lust for someone else but never did it before.

Sometimes my ex-wife will ask me if I regretted getting married young, my answer was always no. I love my family n my life at that time. But slowly my eyes start to open...

12 years of marriage was almost a smooth 1, we had our ups n down but nothing more serious than what happened in our 12th year. I met someone who is really sweet n she happened to b someone who I imagine to b with but she was married young too. At first we did not talk much but slowly we found some common topics n opened up to each other. We chatted almost everyday even when I was stationed at overseas for a month

To cut story short, we fall in love with each n this caused a lot of problems for a lot of people. It was my worst n happiest days between 2012 to 2013. Was really happy when I was with her n sex was exceptionally good with her. With her, almost everything was nice.

We been together for more than 3 years, we knows that the feelings between us is no longer lust. I soon realised the love for my family was purely my love for my child n my ex-wife was just part of the package. Sex with her was not just the end process (when I release my load), the whole process with her was fantastic (even without releasing).

I do regret some of my actions that brought harm to a lot of people especially my child. I know I promised to take care of her but I did not. I had never know such a day will come to me, I always thought I b with my ex-wife for eternity as I always thought I loved her. Now I have separated with my ex-wife, still meets my child regularly for meals n shopping.

If given another chance, I will hope to take up the offer to further my studies overseas or even try working overseas. After separation, I realised I missed out a lot of things, missed out a lot of time with my mother, friends n relatives. I used to be closed to my cousins but now I barely knows them. For past 12 years, I worked hard to earn for the family, I have barely any savings now, trying hard to rebuild my savings.

I hope u all dun judge me for what I wrote as there was too much to write n if I wrote everything down, everyone will fall asleep or too lengthy to read. N I apologise for my bad english, it has been very long since I wrote so much
Old 11-06-2014, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 20
soggypanties is one of the Best!soggypanties is one of the Best!soggypanties is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
Any bros here have the experience of marrying their first girlfriend? Will guys regret never playing the field, especially if they met their first loves when they young, and were faithful throughout?

Or have you ever been in that situation and how is it like? Share stories lehhh.
I married my 1st girlfriend. We broke up as gf/bf during our teens. Bumped into her again many many years later after many relationships. One thing led to another, it felt only natural to get married to each other... I have a feeling I'll be regretting it..
Old 11-06-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
bigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
Are u someone's First Gf ?
Interesting question!
Old 11-06-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
Alfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Am not sure what is the TS intention...

1. need pointer/motivation from the faithful ?

2. is he at the junction to the dark side?

3. to check whether his current relationship is normal or not?

as far as we try to be focus in replying, you need to frame your intention also lol...

regret is useless, the question is..what u gonna do after that ...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=457738
Old 11-06-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfredunhill View Post

as far as we try to be focus in replying, you need to frame your intention also lol...

is she u mean
Old 11-06-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster

Alfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
is she u mean
both la...he/she ...including his father in law also can

Old 11-06-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

bigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Armchair detective ... He wasn't her first, hence it is likely she was his first. Since it is a LDR, likely he found something more interesting?

Did she do something that caused the crack? ... Maybe.

Conclusion: TS need to hear that he will come back.
Old 11-06-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrudder View Post
Armchair detective ... He wasn't her first, hence it is likely she was his first. Since it is a LDR, likely he found something more interesting?

hahaha..sorry la boss, am a bit slow.

Old 11-06-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha..sorry la boss, am a bit slow.
If you follow her thread, I dunno jack about her story. Your guess is as good as mine.
Old 11-06-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:

I'm not asking for advice, I'm just curious about other people's experience.
Old 11-06-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:

Conversely, I wish he found more interesting people so he'd know how tempting things can get hahaha.
Old 11-06-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
Conversely, I wish he found more interesting people so he'd know how tempting things can get hahaha.
The ideal story is Magneto goes around exploring the world and his rage, only to find the answer to his quest has always been around him?
Old 11-06-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster

And bro tioseh and otacon, thanks for sharing your experience. It's easy to think that you'll remain faithful until that someone comes along hey?
Old 11-06-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
The ideal story is Magneto goes around exploring the world and his rage, only to find the answer to his quest has always been around him?
The ideal story is Magneto manages to find his serenity, wherever he may find it.

It's funny you mentioned this, because right now I'm watching Magneto trying to transform everyone into mutants. Almost nearing the end nowwwwwwww.
Old 11-06-2014, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soggypanties View Post
I married my 1st girlfriend. We broke up as gf/bf during our teens. Bumped into her again many many years later after many relationships. One thing led to another, it felt only natural to get married to each other... I have a feeling I'll be regretting it..
First girlfriend but doesn't mean she's your only girlfriend? Hahaha.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1