The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2013, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
yapisfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CJC Classmate to my GF, then to Fuck Buddies

Thanks for your support guys. I will continue once I see more demand soon!
Old 13-02-2013, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Were you really from CJC?
Old 13-02-2013, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaper View Post
Yep. Was from 06 class.
Old 13-02-2013, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Shaper you were from there too? Which batch?
Old 13-02-2013, 03:14 PM
Samster

Episode 4- She Knew More Than That
She wears 32B, but I think she was bigger than that because she looked like she has outgrown her cup. Still, her frame was small and slim.

Panting, she gazed up at me. I gave her a grin and played with her hair. Her position was awkward, she was kneeling between the chairs, facing the side we are seating with her back leaning on the chair in front. Her eyes were closed, her breast looked erected. I could see droplets of sweat on her back through her shirt. I couldn’t help but feel proud.

Then she smiled. She didn’t get up, but instead reached for my hard- on through my pants- no, not through my pants anymore. She swiftly slipped her hands into my underwear and groped me. I jumped, “woah woah, haha… slowly ..” I thought. She didn’t. She didn’t take it slowly, she tucked on my cock and bent it downwards towards her. Without warning, she leaned forward and licked on the tip of my cock. I cringed and bend forward…… my muscle contracted so hard my cock almost cramped. She looked up and laughed softly, “like it” she asked. “Oh.. my…f*cking… god, are you serious?” I replied. She didn’t even say anything, she leaned forward again and wrapped her lips around on the tip, gently. She paused there, didn’t move, neither did I. My f*ucking world froze, I have tried heavy petting but non of my ex had given me blowjob yet. She peeped upwards at me, and grinned with my cock still in her mouth. Then I felt something move in her mouth, her tongue licked the bottom of my cock, to be exact, it was right below where my cum would have come out from. I jerked back and forth for a while, didn’t know what position to adopt until she pushed me against my sit with her left hand. I let her go on, trying really hard to control myself. Slowly, she lowered her head deeper down onto my cock. That moment was unforgettable, it felt like forever. I watched closely how she did it, but when she went deeper, her head covered her mouth and all I could do was to feel- it was enough, I wasn’t complaining. Slowly, she rose again, really slowly. If I were to put a speed to it, it would be about 1 cm/second kind of speed- real slow. She was a pro I knew, I had read about amateurs’ teeth brushing against guys’ cock, but she did none of those mistakes. She kept it loose and wet initially, then slowly tightened her mouth, all those while keeping her teeth away. While she was deeper in, her lifted up her tongue and “rested” it on the entire length of my cock. I touched her face, gently at the beginning. As her pace got faster, I tugged on her hair, I put my palm underneath her chin and I could feel the shape of my cock. I knew I couldn’t hold it much longer and wanted to push her shoulder away. Instead of obeying, she went even faster, apparently sensing that I am nearing the brim. When she swirl her tongue round and round my cock, I ejaculated in her mouth…….

My face was flushing hot, I heart was thumping like it had never thumped before. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears that were on fire. Only after I gathered myself back did I realise that her mouth was still on my cock, that was at least after 20 seconds. Her final stroke left her at the middle of my shaft, I could feel my tip touching the back of her mouth. Expertly, she use her thumb to gently squeeze the remainder of my cum, from the base of my cock upwards. She then tighten her lips on the on the balance cum in my cock and in a swift motion lifted off it with her mouth full of my semen. I was stunned, she did it so perfectly. I knew there’s something more about her that I didn’t know, but I really didn’t care. I was impressed, I was so impressed that I almost felt ashamed of giving her so little.
She took out a packet of piece of tissue from her pocket, wrapped it around her mouth and spit into it. I was even more impressed, “she saw this coming… she knew this was going to happened. She prepared the tissue in advance!” She closed her eyes and paused for a while, then slowly turned around and slammed herself back on her seat beside me. I looked more satisfied than I do and I was puzzled. “Thank you,” she looked at me and whispered. “What?? I should thank you!” I thought to myself. I leaned forward and kissed her on her lips which felt warm after the job. The scent of my cum in my mouth actually made me feel proud. “No, thank you.” I replied.

Stay tuned to the next episode, when we explore further the wonders of our bodies at different places in Singapore. When we had our first base 3 activities, how we turned into relationship, how we then broke up and became fuck buddies.
PS: My Rep points just got upped again! Really thank you guys for your support and encouragement. Your kindness goes a long way. I promise to come back with more of my experiences! Continue to subscribe and follow me! Won’t disappoint you! Cheers!
TBC.........
Old 13-02-2013, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 13
xanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of light

i hope BP reads this haha
Old 13-02-2013, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ckiatwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hot!! Continue please!
Old 13-02-2013, 09:54 PM
Samster

Hey brothers, did you all like what you all read? Hope you all can leave some comments here. Let me know areas I can improve on and so on?
Or if you all don't like this story then I will share some others.. Thanks!
Old 13-02-2013, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow great pls carry on
Old 13-02-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yapisfun View Post
Shaper you were from there too? Which batch?
Fairly recent batch although its after your batch
Old 14-02-2013, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Fairly recent batch although its after your batch
I see! Share some actions you have leh! Support me if you like my stories too! Thanks pal!
Old 14-02-2013, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 16
torak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to behold

camping here for more
Old 14-02-2013, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 12
lynnlammy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlynnlammy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlynnlammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Omg! I was from CJ 06 batch too!! what's the girl's name ar? Maybe i know :P
Old 14-02-2013, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 12
lynnlammy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlynnlammy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlynnlammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanatoze View Post
i hope BP reads this haha
Hi what is BP?
Old 14-02-2013, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
bomerango deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy