The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2016, 09:09 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2877 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Contracted Genital Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Oh ok...din know that...read that only 40% will not recur...but 60% has a tendency to recur...
I have not experienced genital warts but I used to get warts on my fingers.

The doctor cauterized the visible warts and they came back again a year later.

The procedure was repeated and they have not returned.

It's just a matter of time.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-11-2016, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Oh ok...noted on this....we learn new things each day....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 16-11-2016, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Oh ok...noted on this....we learn new things each day.
We all learn new things daily
Old 16-11-2016, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
I doubt so i got it from my wife. Her family and herself are those pious type. Anyways I took the courage to inform both our families regarding this situation. It was terrible but at the same time relief as i dont have to hide and go through all this alone.

Bringing my wife for check up tomorrow. Hopefully can get my lab result tomorrow as well. Additionally, the places where the doctor scraped off the warts on my penis shaft has healed up. No marks no trace whatsoever. I went to a family doctor this morning, hes a very experienced doctor btw, due to no trace on my penis, he said it could be other skin infection rather than genital warts. Could genital warts really go away within a few days?
if its not genital warts n u went thru all those trouble for nothing, really suay man.
Old 16-11-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

U still dreaming? Doctor says its warts its warts. I didnt believe it at first becos i use condom all along. I got warts in 2009 till 2014 untill it finally gone. Went to dsc every month to spray off thise warts but they cone back bigger and more. Took me fucking 6 years to get rid of thise warts
Old 17-11-2016, 12:51 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew View Post
U still dreaming? Doctor says its warts its warts. I didnt believe it at first becos i use condom all along. I got warts in 2009 till 2014 untill it finally gone. Went to dsc every month to spray off thise warts but they cone back bigger and more. Took me fucking 6 years to get rid of thise warts
Everybody is different. Many factors are involved including how your immune system deals with the infection.

Circumcision has been known to speed things up.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 17-11-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
GodOfWar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reports came back on Tuesday. I was diagnosed with high-risk HPV. Lab test also reports me having a squamous cell carcinoma in situ. So my warts are cancerous. The good thing is its in the pre-cancerous stage, so called Stage 0. Also no other STDs detected like hiv, gonorrhea or syphllis. Doc referred me to a Urologist and went to see him that very day. He explains that currently the cancer cells are on the surface and have yet to spread to the blood stream or in medical term, invasive. He needs to perform a biopsy on all the warts location to ensure that the cancer cells have not spread.

Scheduled a surgery yesterday and doctor cuts the skins on my penis shaft. Its a 1 hour surgery. The skin samples will be sent to lab for testing to ensure that the cancer cells have not spread. Need to wait one week for the results. Hopefully it has not spread and can be cured asap.

As for wife, she went for a pap smear and full body check up with HPV vaccinations as well. Need to wait a week also for the full results. Hopefully she's not infected with any STD or cancer-related issues. I do not know what's my future going to be. Positive outcome will be my cancer can be cured and my wife is not infected and our marriage can go on. So here's hoping for a positive outcome.

Important Note : Guys take this as a lesson. Best not to fool around. No matter how low the risk is, there's always a chance of you being the unlucky and suay one. Do not risk your loved ones. And most importantly, go for your HPV vaccinations asap. It'll save you the trouble for going through what I went. And if you do have problems, do share it with your wife/gf/family. It sucks but after telling everything, you will have their support. I tried keeping it to myself and it was bad. Taking a bad toll on my physically, mentally and emotionally. After i told my issues to my wife and both our family, it was bad, but at the same time you don't have to go through the problems alone and it helps alot.
Old 17-11-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

That means there is a chance of penile cancer...this is no joke....a friend of mine got it a couple of years back....he was in so much pain due to his bro rotting..that he ended his life by jumping off the building due to the excruciating pain....

Hopefully TS is fine and everything can still be contain....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 17-11-2016, 12:40 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
Reports came back on Tuesday. I was diagnosed with high-risk HPV. Lab test also reports me having a squamous cell carcinoma in situ. So my warts are cancerous. The good thing is its in the pre-cancerous stage, so called Stage 0.
I think your doctor is being rather alarmist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carcinoma_in_situ

There is disagreement as to whether Carcinoma in situ should be called "cancer".

Nevertheless it is good that it has been diagnosed and treated and you can now move on with your life.

HPV is very common and the vast majority of people have no issues and the body clears the virus over time.

However in your case you were unfortunate to have encountered a strain of HPV that can cause problems.

Old 17-11-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TreeTrunks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
a strain of HPV that can cause problems.
I thought HPV was rather common and should not be a worry right?
Old 17-11-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Everybody is different. Many factors are involved including how your immune system deals with the infection.

Circumcision has been known to speed things up.

Mine is grown on the pubic hair and shaft of penis. Nothing got to do with the circumsized
Old 18-11-2016, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TreeTrunks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Mine is grown on the pubic hair
Directly on the hair itself?
Old 18-11-2016, 02:35 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeTrunks View Post
I thought HPV was rather common and should not be a worry right?
It is very common and it is very unlikely to cause cancer in males.

Women are more at risk and need regular pap smears.

As long as you have sex chances are you will get HPV at some point.

Old 18-11-2016, 08:07 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

how could it possible grow on the hair itself?
not possible

Quote:
Mine is grown on the pubic hair and shaft of penis. Nothing got to do with the circumsized

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 18-11-2016, 08:17 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you are correct sam.. in sg it is about 1 in 10 woman.. scary numbers..

ONE in 10 healthy women here is infected with the human papillomavirus (HPV), a new study has found.
https://www.sgh.com.sg/about-us/news...ons-study.aspx

if u want more detail statistics go to.
http://www.hpvcentre.net/statistics.php

Quote:
It is very common and it is very unlikely to cause cancer in males.

Women are more at risk and need regular pap smears.

As long as you have sex chances are you will get HPV at some point.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1