The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 20
san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: San's Latest Latest Offerings, Latest Latest Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowfishx View Post
Bro, are yoriko, JD and XE japanese?
Thai bro.....

Thanks for your support over the years bros, old group has been revamped.

Previous group members pls send in the usual needed information for quick approval

Group as per signature
Old 11-02-2008, 01:35 AM
Samster

san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Previous group members pls send in the usual needed information for quick approval

Group as per signature
Old 11-02-2008, 10:55 AM
Samster

Group as per signature
Old 11-02-2008, 12:57 PM
Samster

Group as per signature
Old 11-02-2008, 06:07 PM
Samster

Group as per signature
Old 12-02-2008, 10:17 AM
Samster

Group as per signature
Old 13-02-2008, 09:51 AM
Samster

Group as per signature
Old 13-02-2008, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blackvios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,

you gals seem good. But i don see any FR on your gals...

Puzzling me...........
Old 13-02-2008, 12:50 PM
Samster

Group as per signature
Old 13-02-2008, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackvios View Post
bro,

Puzzling me...........

check threads or check group
Old 14-02-2008, 11:12 AM
Samster

Group as per signature

VALENTINES DAT MADNESS NOW ON CHECK IN GROUP
Old 14-02-2008, 05:02 PM
Samster

Group as per signature

NEW ARRVIALS PREVIEW: san album by san68tan
Old 15-02-2008, 10:41 AM
Samster

Group as per signature
Old 15-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Samster

Group as per signature
Old 16-02-2008, 02:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -93 / Power: 0
shag_fest has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackvios View Post
bro,

Puzzling me...........

"seem good" is a million miles different frm "being good"... i had the worst experience ever wif san's gal few hrs ago. I AM NOT BLAMING BRO SAN but im someone who has cheong SBF for sometime now n been taking FLs dat my experience wif Juku frm bro San's stable is the WORST i ever had! if i wld go rate her, she wld not score more than 3 in anything!... im not working for any OKT or a clone of any rival OKT to bad mouth san's gal. Maybe it's a one off thing and this is my first time taking san's gal but, wat bad luck i had! if u see my previous posts n my signature below, u can see i write FRs for every FLs i engaged. so far, it has been good but FRs are not meant to be good ones only rite?? FRs can be for bad reports too. so, im writing a FR too here.... my frank opinion, in summary..

1. reply was prompt wif bro san. managed to get a 9pm slot n procee to hotel
2. knocked on the door n saw Juku. she looks far from one in the pic. lighting, make up, photoshop n etc...makes women looks like supermodel!
3. shower was SOP. then proceed to bed
4. start her catbath with TOWEL STILL ON. saying she's SHY if shy, y go into dis line???
5. go down to bbbj. her actions showing me dat she's super clueless in bj. i did not get hard coz she keep stopping n checking her hp for smses dat keeps coming in. bloody turn off.
6. after like 10 mins (plus occasional checking of smses) she look up to me to complain her mouth hurts!!! WTF! im not even hard! worst ting is, she tried to put on CD on my semi-hard dick. again shows dat she's so clueless
7. she cont bj agn but keep on stopping to show me her mouth hurts.. by dis time, im super pissed. she suddenly, juz lie down beside me n simply "gave up" ??!!! WTH!!
8. i was there lying n looking blur n pissed off. n she juz lie face down simpy not doin anything. by now, 1 hr has passed. fark. i smsed bro san telling him of my displeasure.
9. he replied n said sorry n will make up to me next time... make up how?? without stating wat he will do.
10. by now, im juz watching tv n Juku still lying on the bed not doin anyting. i dressed up, paid her the promised price n bid her gdbye. 20mins short of the arranged session.
11. cont to sms bro san of my anger n till now, no compromise on anyting. super farked up friday! no more engaging any gals who "seems nice" n no FR 1st....one expensive lesson learnt!

juz sharing wif bros....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1