The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2010, 01:07 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sextifier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fuck buddies

Let me share my experience. Fuck buddies never come easy it take times and sometime a little of investment.

My experince was with this lady who works in a massage parlour. It happened many years ago. I used to go to this massage parlour and will always had the same girl to massage me and she is a local Singaporean. She does not provide any special to customers. But during the process of meeting couple of time we get to know each other well. It is always started off by asking her why was she working in this line. It is alwys the case whereby they have money problem. We developed close relationship and end-up becoming FB. I do not have to visit the parlour and always met up for coffee and end up in the hotel. But those are the days. I believe it can happened again to anyone.
Old 13-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
ptmm1221 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any bro?

Usually how long will the relationship last?
Any points to take note ? after been ur FB ?

((Do not & Don't !))

sori i'm new here !
Old 14-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
LucasDeFucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptmm1221 View Post
Any bro?

Usually how long will the relationship last?
Any points to take note ? after been ur FB ?

((Do not & Don't !))

sori i'm new here !
Errm i have 2 fb which lasted for more den 4 yrs who r still with me.. N im a married man... Hehe..

Both of them know that i had a 8 yrs gf (who was now my wife) when we started... But they r fine with it as long as we can enjoy every now n then...
And even 1 of them did intro her sissss to fling with me when she was pregnant... I guess im jus lucky to have them as my fb...

But most impt dun fall in love with them... So dun focus too much on ur fb... Once u cross the line... U will b deep shit... If u find tat she fall for u... Jus went mia for awhile.. Dem come back to her again...

Good luck bro..
Old 15-12-2010, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
samster1911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, for your case, your hand is the best fuck buddy.
Old 15-12-2010, 07:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Ya bro, 100% agreed! our hands r the best fuck buddies ( either left or right or can do threesome) plus they are easily available, free from STD/HIV, can do it raw n shoot anywhere in them.. Without getting caught by Gfs or wives.

No need to build relationships with them, dun hv to care if they fallen in love with me... N if u need them to produce some sexy sound effect, turn on yr sex videos n imagine yourself fucking the sexiest woman on earth...
Old 15-12-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I guess it does not really take much efforts or time to get a FB. What you need is the guts and the right person, meaning if she likes you, everything comes easy. If she don't then some additional efforts may be needed. Don't flame me. Just my 3 cents opinions.
Old 20-12-2010, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 19
krabs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkrabs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkrabs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

to certain extend i agree thy left hand is thy best friend. hah~

to touch on a point by LucasDeFucker which is not developing feelings for your fb. this i find tricky.

i presume those with regular fb/s probably realise they are not the only ones with exclusive access (if you know what i mean). that they are ok with their fb/s sleeping ard. even on the same day just before you?
Old 20-12-2010, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
LucasDeFucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krabs View Post
to certain extend i agree thy left hand is thy best friend. hah~

to touch on a point by LucasDeFucker which is not developing feelings for your fb. this i find tricky.

i presume those with regular fb/s probably realise they are not the only ones with exclusive access (if you know what i mean). that they are ok with their fb/s sleeping ard. even on the same day just before you?

Krabs, Actualli it not that hard not to develope feeling with ur FB... U jus need to have more den 1 FB.. n others Flings n ONs... n u will have no focus on your FB...

So far ...me n my 2 FBs... we does have feel... but not those 'LOVE' feeling.. it all about sex... the way we like to fuck.. n b fucked.. we jus basicalli enjoy doing it together.. ;P
Old 20-12-2010, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
aforapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahah yeah man!

it takes 2 hands to clap & just to enjoy the moment of sex that's all Simple ONS is another way out. NOw it's so easy to fine one outside.

Wakkakaa Make intentions clear to avoid problems.
If have gf say have gf, :P if she accepts then ho say liao!
If she reject then run away no hard feelings
Old 21-12-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 17
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thats quite true. i take it like playing mj tgt. if u can have mj kakis, why not fbs? its all included in the friends package. u have fun, and that fun stays there. if hungry just come back for more.
Old 21-12-2010, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
somefools deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have 2 FB as of now... One is working in a respectable company, how we gotta know was she was posted to my department, and we communicate through email, then sms and it started on a farewell dinner for one of the boss. I sms her if she wanna take my car, and before that I already say she look nice And would really love to give her a kiss when I can! Jokingly of course. Come dinner day, I picked her up and commented she look pretty and joke abt giving her that kiss... She said OK! So I did it!

After dinner, I asked if she wanna go home already and suggested we go for a night drive... Somehow we started kissing. And the action goes... touched her boobs (small) and she touched mine (big) hahah.... And asked if she want to blow me. And down she goes! hahaha.... And asked if she can swollow!! And all went in!! Wow I was like...I found GOLD! From that day on... It was sex and sex and sex till about 4 months ago I found out she was seeing another guy behind me. Darn!

She kept wanting to get back to me, keep saying sorry and sorry... I took her back as a friend but no longer fuck her. She is someone who I can fuck ANYTIME! She is someone who is so willing to please me ...Just for me and not her! Imagine that! She wants me so badly... I just dont feel the urge to fuck her again! Why?

Cuz I have another FB now... and I am fucking her daily! But I would say my first FB is way better in pleasing me! haha
Old 21-12-2010, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
fukbuddy is Cool - loads of Potential

Well, usually it takes time for a couple of meeting ups to find out more about each other etc. This may sound tough to guys who are busy, but believe me, it does pay off well in time. There was once i had 4 fb at a time! if A isn't free call B. If A&B not free call C etc. Those were the days.....

Well, now no more contact. That is why i'm here in sbf, can meet up with some good, nice & clean gals who want to tango with no strings attached.(always wear helmet, please!)

We meet up, we talk, and if we like each other, we make love. Simple. Just two lonely folks who want some company. Of cos, it doesn't hurt to give her some small gifts as well. AND REM TO SAY YOU HAVE NO MEANING WHATSOEVER. Just say it suits them. They will get the picture.

When i'm free, i will msg her. If she is free, she will msg me. Of cos, sometimes we cun always meet due to work commitments. But hey, nothing beats a good quickie during lunch hour. :-)

In the past, i've met some gals who become possessive after some time. Chill, like a bro said, MIA for awhile. Let her clam down. After kok up some excuse, say your boss send you overseas on work attachment and you never bring your phone. She will get the idea after a few rounds of that.

I dun care if i have -100 points, if you wanna zap me pls go ahead. I cun even be bothered with tinnie winnie minds like some bros here who feel that points are everything!
I'M HERE FOR A GOOD TIME! HAHAHAHAHA!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1