The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2011, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
jollyjo is one of the Best!jollyjo is one of the Best!jollyjo is one of the Best!jollyjo is one of the Best!
Re: flirting and a short sexscapade with my Part -Time housemaid - Remake Version

Hi Brother,

You are doing pretty fine. Please carry on with what you are doing. We can pick up some Malay from you here. I like your style and the setting.
Uppz you for your effort.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!
Re: flirting and a short sexscapade with my Part -Time housemaid - Remake Version

She remained quiet and continued to looked into the washing machine. I took her silence as consent for me to continue. I then push her hair aside and started to kiss her neck. She smell got. Most probably she was wearing Paris Hilton perfume. My hands slid underneath her t-shirt and I start to caress her stomach and slowly moving up to her bra-covered boobs. She moaned as I moved up her body. “She ready for the picking” , I said to myself. Just as I slipped my hand underneath her bra, the washing machine beeped to indicate that the wash was ready for drying.

Realising, how far I had lead her on, she quickly squirmed and apologise to me. I withdrew my hands out of her clothes. She was “paiseh” on what had happened.

“Sori. I tak patut kasi u pegang I. (Sorry. I should have let you touch me)” she said apologetically.

“Nah. It’s not your fault. It was mine. You continue with your work.” I told her and I moved out of the balcony then kitchen then into the hall.

I looked back as I moved away and saw her adjusting her clothes and soon continued to put the washed clothes into the dryer. Some she put aside, maybe to air-dried them. As I walked into the living room, I saw her daughter lying on the floor sleeping. She was oblivious of what happening in the kitchen. Oh well, she only 2 years old and what does she knows anyways. Carried her up and placed her on the sofa. After that, I went into my room and sat down.

“Damn it, if it wasn’t for the machine beeping, I could have played with her tits” I said to myself. From her actions, I believed that her needs have not been met. She been lonely for some time and I believed that she need a man’s touch to sastify that void she experiencing. If not she would have rejected my advances just now, I thought.

All those thinking were making my horny and the feel of her skin and tits was still fresh tingling on my hands. Unable to contain my horniness, I switched on my TV and media player and chose a JAV about MILF hunting to watch. As I watched, my dick got a hard-on. Finally, I started to stroke my dick. Just as I was beginning to beat it faster, the door opened and Azzah walked with a pile of folded t-shirt, shorts and boxers. I was startled and she was shocked to see me half naked. It was an awkward moment. Then she saw what I was watching and doing. She quickly said sorry, put the clothes in my cabinet and rushed out. But before she managed to get out of the room, I caught hold of her left hand and pulled her closer to me.

“Apa ni? (What is the meaning of this)?” she said.

I kept quiet for a moment before I said “Azzah, you ni lawa. I tak la angs lagi.(Azzah, u are so pretty that I can’t take it anymore. ”

She smiled and then said “ Then u nak I buat apa? (Then what do you want me to do?)”

I beckoned her to watch the scene on TV. The scene was a BBBJ. She looked at it and then looked at me. “U sakit eh? (you sick is it?) she asked.

“Sakit U! (I sick because of you!” I replied with a grin. I then continued, “Please, just this once.” I then pleaded.

She bit her lower lips and then said, “Anak I kat luar. Tak kena lah! (My daughter is here. It not appropriate)”

I then pleaded with her and told her that her daughter was sleeping soundly in the hall. Besides that it’s in my room. After much wrangling and pleading, finally she agreed.

After hearing her agreement, I lied down on the mattress with my legs over the edge. She then knelt in front of me and spread my legs. She looked up and told me that she going o do this once only. I smiled and nodded.

She started to stroke my dick. Slowly and gradually, she increased the intensity and speed. Soon, my dick was at its full length she started to lick my dick’s head. She then started to lick its shaft. “ Oh.. ahhhh. Azzah” I moaned as she started licking up and down my dick. Then she opened her mouth wide and sucked my dick into her mouth, her head bobbing up and down and looking at me. Her looking at me make me hornier. I sat up and grabbed her head. I cradled her head and guide her hear as she sucked in and out my dick. “Shhh. Ahhhhh Azzah… that’s good” I said as her tongue twirled around my dick as she pulled out my dick out of her mouth. Then she sucked in my dick all the way down to my pubes. She was giving me a deepthroat. My hands left her hand and moved down her V-neck t-shirt. Both hands slipped underneath and stopped at her bra covered boobs. Instinctively, I gave her boobs a squeeze. “Mmmm” she moaned through her mouth-full of my dick as I squeezed her tits. I fondled her tits as she continued sucking me off. Soon, I was ready to cum. I tensed up and just as she was beginning to deep throat me again, I released my load into the back of the throat. She tried to pull my dick out but I grabbed her head and pushed it down to my pubes as I released all my load. She was gagging and after my last load, I let her head go.

I apologized about the CIM but she said it okay. She got up and said she going back to work. I quickly grabbed her pulled her to me.

“Lum habis lagi. (its not over yet)” I told her.

“but you say just now hisap aje (but just now u say suck only)” she said affectionately.

I smiled and kissed her.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Muyo000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Samster

meemaggi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice! continue please!
Old 02-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
Fatboy81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFatboy81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow..nice one... Continue pls
Old 02-10-2011, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31022 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

v interesting! another camper here.

31 022 3/6 Grimwell+19, 28/5 masterbaker+5,

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
Old 03-10-2011, 06:22 AM
Samster

juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!

pecting her to reject the kiss but instead she replied my kiss with enthuatism. It was a deep kiss. From a kiss, it turns to a full French tongueing. Our Tongues twirled with each other, darting in and out of our mouth like a fencer fighting to score points. at the same time, our hands started to autoroamed each other body. We carresses each other and French like long lost lover or simply put it was her that was hungry for more.

We caressed each other and French for sometime before she stopped suddenly. She then took my t-shirt off and soon I was naked. Then with a CFM look, she took off her t-shirt and then continues kissing ad frenching. Her hands roamed my chest, abdomen before resting at my hardened dick. She wrapped her right hand and started to pump it. Gently with a slw stroke. I started to moaned.

At the same time, I broke away from the kiss and started to kiss a trail from her chin, neck and finally at her cleavage. Her cleavage was deep. Half of her tits flesh was screaming at me to release them out of the restrain of the bra. I like the exposed tits before slipping my hands underneath the bottom of her bra and hitched it up to fully exposed her tits.

It was a sight to behold. This was the first time in my life seeing a minah's tits. It was big with brownish eraser nipples. Her aerolas . A bit saggy but not to saggy. I then played with her nips. Pinching it ", squeeZing it and rolling it in my fingers before I started to cupped my hands on her tits and massaged it. I looked at her and could see she was enjoying what I was doing and at the same time, I could feel that her stroking of my dock was intermittent.

Then I went down n started to suck her nips. The moment
Old 03-10-2011, 07:18 AM
Samster

The moment I sucked her nipples, she let go a soft moan. Soon I was busy sucking and licking her nips and she was moaning with estascy. "ahhhhh.....mmmmmm...... Ssssssedap" she moaned as I suckled on her nips. She was having difficulty maintaining the speed of her stroke on my dick. My left hand went down to her right hand and helped her guide in stroking my dick. I continued with milking her tits. Soon I decided to venture away from those wonderful tits.

I pushed her gently to make sure she was flat on the mattress. I kissed her tits for the last time before slowly I go down her down her stomach. I let my Tongue traced a line from her cleavage down to her navel. At the same time, I unbutton and unzipped her denim 3/4 jeans. Just when mu tongue reached the place where her jeans was, i grabbed the side of her jeans and underwear and pull it off downwards. She did not resist nor was she surprised. I looked at her and her face was full of desires. Finally. All her clothes were at the foot of my bed except for the hitched bra. Her body was beautiful. Realised that she did not shaved but she kept a trimmed pubes. I bent over and continued kissing her body restarting again from the top of her trimmed pubic hair and then moving to her right thigh and continued down to her right foot. Then I would restart again from the top of her trimmed pubic hair and kissed her left thigh and stopped at her left foot. Then I started licking her from her navel up to her tits, cleavage and to her chin before we kissed and continue frenching. I pulled her over as we kissed and soon I was flat on the mattress and she was on top of me. We continue frenching. My hand slid down her bra strap and taking that a que, she reached her back and unhooked her hitched bra. We broke our French for a while so that she could cast her bra on the side of the matress. And so the last pieces of clothing on her was gone and both of us in our birthday suit enjoyed the sensation of each other skin. We continued frenching before she broke it off. She smiled and said, "saya punya turn pulak.(it's my turn now)"

She bent over started to kiss and licked my nipples and then flicking her Tongue, kissing and licking down from my nipples to my stomach and the stopped at my dick. The feeling was beyond this world. The only time I had this was from someone special. (will write this someone special at another time) then with her left hand, she hold on my dick's head and with deft flicking of her Tongue, she flicked and licked the base of my dick and then down to my balls. She licked it and then she licked the centre spot between my balls and asshole. I moaned loudly. 'Aaaazah...... Ahhhh'

I looked down as she licked the spot and then lied down on the mattress to savour the pleasure of her licking. "damn, she good. Her husband had a good time man" I said to myself. Just as I was sighing with pleasure, suddenly I felt my ball being sucked. I sat up a bit and saw her sucking each of my balls with a pop. That was something new for me. No girls have done that before. Then she got up, pushed me down on the mattress and then went down to my rod
I believed I had precum on my dick's head which she swiped it off with her Tongue. Then she hold my dick's shaft and with her tongue, she licked the head like licking a popsicle. Every few
Moment, she would licked in circular motion on the top of my dick's head and the hole. "I moaned loudly exclaiming that it was shiok n good. After some time, teasing me through my dick, she opened mouth and put my rod into it and soon she was sucking up and Down my dick.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 15
shark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of light

Steamy stories! Joining the campers here!
Old 03-10-2011, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
dreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to all

Camping for more.....
Old 03-10-2011, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ilurvebitches deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tink i might need a housemaid too.... Niwae gr8 story n pls continue
Old 03-10-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
terrific deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did you french her with your cum in her mouth? HAHAHA

Camping for more...
Old 03-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Samster

gnola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hurry up....
Old 03-10-2011, 04:04 PM
Samster

MeGat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great steamy stories!!
Old 03-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Samster

Her suction was deep. She would sick my rod it and pull it out with a pop. The sound just turned me on and randier. She would alternate it with the sucking and popping and licking. Soon I was about to cum. I sat up and stopped her. I dun want to CIM. She looked a bit dissapointed. I grabbed her hands and pulled her closer to me and we kissed. I pushed her on the mattress again and started kissing her nipples again before kissing down to her pubes. Then I kissed her right leg and her inner thigh. I repeated the same for her left leg. I went back up and kissed her. She then said "I Nak you. (i wan you)".
I then moved the her ears and licked it and whispered "lum lagi sayang.( Not yet, my love)

My hand went back down, and re-initiated the soft rubbing of her lips, and slit without penetration. She was getting wet and wetter. Then I positioned myself between her gorgeous legs and spread them. At first she was resistant to what I'm going to do but sow how I managed to talk to her and assured her that she will enjoy it. I used my tongue to lick her slit. As far as I know, Minah has no pussy lips and with my licking of her clit, a squeal of delight sounded through the room. I began to lick up her tasty juices, and heard her moans increase in volume and frequency. My tongue delved deeper and deeper. Coming back out only to catch my breathe, and stimulate her clit. Her legs tightened around my head, and she began shaking slightly. Then using my left index finger, I stimulated her clit while my tongue continued to explore her pussy. After enough exploring, I decided to bring her to orgasm. I stop fingering her clit and let my Tongue do the stimulating and soon, she clamped my head between her legs, as she squirmed and squealed. I had my work cut out for me to continuing cleaning up her delicious juices as she reached her climax.

After she caught her breathe, and I had finished tasting the prize from my hard work, I went up and started sucking and licking her tits. At the same time, my fingers kept right on working on her pussy. I rubbed her clit, and slowly enabled two fingers to penetrate into her pussy and then repositioned myself to work my tongue out on her perfect pussy.

This time, my hands went directly to massage and tweak her breasts and nipples. Again her moans rose, and she began to have orgasm after orgasm. At the same time, she began to run her fingers through my hair and massaged / scratched my head while I ate her pussy. each time I brought her to her climax, I was further rewarded with her sweet tasting nectar. I continued to lick and devour her pussy and clit, and eventually gently began to use my teeth. This drew a bigger reaction that I was prepared for. The head massage turned into a deep scratch, her thighs tightened around my head. Her moan and squeal as so loud, I was afraid it might woke her daughter up and xome to the room.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1