The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2003, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
aqua09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by goodytoody
Hey, why doesn't SG have male prostitutes who are visited by females. If Geylang got fish tank man, I will quit my job now and become that prostitute .

KEKEKE
Why fish tank? Give credit to yourself, at least CAT150 lah. kekeke!
Old 10-04-2003, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Absolute_Lust
People.....

To understand this question and answers it,.... its quite simple. Basically why dun we ask and question ourselves first? Who r the ones who go to GL, who r the ones who pay for sex.....?

If we humans take time, sit down and think slowly..... u will find that all the problems and faults lay within us......

Human make mistakes.... but why we dun learn from it?
Once i do pity the gals where i heard about the truth of their life n felt sad going to GL.............But than later i reliease that they do need our money for their kind of living. Thats being the reason of treating them well n u will find some good once that will appreciate your visit. They do be happy with someone that they are comfortable with rather than some other new customer that did nonsense n rough to them.

Hecne, The life have to goes on, U pay n your concious is clear.

Ming
Old 10-04-2003, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 22
Striker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStriker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
u think only fuck gers so simple only...what if those indian or old ladies come and find you?? u want?

Quote:
Originally posted by goodytoody
Hey, why doesn't SG have male prostitutes who are visited by females. If Geylang got fish tank man, I will quit my job now and become that prostitute .

KEKEKE
Old 10-04-2003, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
gary1910 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I think you guys get all wrong,so far since I hv patronise them since the early 90s, all of them want the easy way out.

1.Most of them r lowly educated, some started when they r quite young in KL as street school girls, later graduated to KTV/Niteclub.

2.Some r cheated by bf therefore dun believe in any meaningful relationship wif any guy therefore intend earn their own money & be independent.

3.& some started working as factory girls in my/sg but found pay too low & tough working condition, & with lure of money from GL started the plunge and tell their parent they r working in local factory.

Type 1 r those street smart but also spend money like water but not so easy to be cheated.

Type 2 r usually very hardworking and could easily earn 20-25k a month,could save up to 1mil by 4-5yrs. Not so easy for them to fall in love let alone cheated.

Type 3 might hv bf,some even feel guilt abt their job,could easily be cheated becos of their insecurity.

My two ounce worth
Old 10-04-2003, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3368 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Deep Insights

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Anyway, forumers should least know that behind every pretty face lies a deep scar... read it n understand, be contended to know that u'll still have a good fuck.
I remembered a long time ago when I did a COF on the commando Singtel, I noticed 2 scars on her left wrist. She told me she attempted suicide b4 due to past broken r/s. I felt very sorry for her.
Old 11-04-2003, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by gary1910
I think you guys get all wrong,so far since I hv patronise them since the early 90s, all of them want the easy way out.

1.Most of them r lowly educated, some started when they r quite young in KL as street school girls, later graduated to KTV/Niteclub.

2.Some r cheated by bf therefore dun believe in any meaningful relationship wif any guy therefore intend earn their own money & be independent.

3.& some started working as factory girls in my/sg but found pay too low & tough working condition, & with lure of money from GL started the plunge and tell their parent they r working in local factory.

Type 1 r those street smart but also spend money like water but not so easy to be cheated.

Type 2 r usually very hardworking and could easily earn 20-25k a month,could save up to 1mil by 4-5yrs. Not so easy for them to fall in love let alone cheated.

Type 3 might hv bf,some even feel guilt abt their job,could easily be cheated becos of their insecurity.

My two ounce worth
Very true and good analysis. Allow me to add:

4. A few are cheated, conned, sweet-talked & need to work to pay off huge debts incurred by cheating bf &/or support family members.

5. A few worked because of a need to support their gambling habits ( and/or pay off huge debts)

..my 2 grams worth, keke!
Old 11-04-2003, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 22
Absolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by ming
Once i do pity the gals where i heard about the truth of their life n felt sad going to GL.............But than later i reliease that they do need our money for their kind of living. Thats being the reason of treating them well n u will find some good once that will appreciate your visit. They do be happy with someone that they are comfortable with rather than some other new customer that did nonsense n rough to them.

Hecne, The life have to goes on, U pay n your concious is clear.
I do agree wif u in this point....

But its going to be neverending....
Old 11-04-2003, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bogyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
male prostitutes

Quote:
Originally posted by aqua09
Why fish tank? Give credit to yourself, at least CAT150 lah. kekeke!
There is a difference between male prostitutes and gigolos, male prostitutes are the same as female prostitutes but gigolos work differently.

If I am not wrong, there are gigolos in SG, but the ppl who patronizes them are rich tai tais , I heard that the male prostitutes will hunt in lounges and approach the tai tais. What more they make big money.
Old 11-04-2003, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
hoodlum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoodlum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: about vice women, the truth behind

Quote:
Originally posted by poiuyt99
specifically about mal. working gals, as they come from malaysia, a society less backward with lesser education and more family oriented not so economically driven.
......snip
These supposely 'truths' had been making the rounds since the oldest profession started ages ago, and not just confine to the Malaysian scene. It's replicated all over the world. So what's new?

My question is:
So what if we know the 'truth'?

My take:
Let the 'truth' be. You pay for sex, they provide it and that's it. Strictly transactional. Why this mambo jambo stuff of trying to understand the warp logic and stories of these working gals? And so what if the stories are true?

still bemused by the same stuff all these years
hoodlum
Old 11-04-2003, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 23
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: about vice women, the truth behind

Quote:
Originally posted by hoodlum
My question is:
So what if we know the 'truth'?

My take:
Let the 'truth' be. You pay for sex, they provide it and that's it. Strictly transactional. Why this mambo jambo stuff of trying to understand the warp logic and stories of these working gals? And so what if the stories are true?

still bemused by the same stuff all these years
hoodlum
I agree with Mr Hoodlum. Who cares ? They are there for a service. We pay good money, get our service and leave.

Surely there must be more going on in all our lives rather than trying to understand one of these girls makeup ?

Regards

Jang
Old 11-04-2003, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Deep Insights

She has since covered the scars up with a nice rolex

I suspect that there is an once of truth to what everyone has been saying here. Different women have different reasons to enter the profession. Different outcomes. Different paths.

The Thai WLs are no different: they have their problems with their meng-da's too. Money easy come, easily gone into the meng-da's new motorcycle.

In the end, I don't feel sorry for anyone. You reap what you sow in this life.

Giddly

Quote:
Originally posted by norigo77
I remembered a long time ago when I did a COF on the commando Singtel, I noticed 2 scars on her left wrist. She told me she attempted suicide b4 due to past broken r/s. I felt very sorry for her.
Old 11-04-2003, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
hoodlum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoodlum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: Re: Deep Insights

Quote:
Originally posted by GiddlyGook
I suspect that there is an once of truth to what everyone has been saying here. Different women have different reasons to enter the profession. Different outcomes. Different paths.
Giddly
Giddly
Outcomes and paths can be different, reason there's only 1:$$$$

$ for supporting supposedly legitimate causes, like family etc
$ for getting a better life
$ for their guys etc
$ for ... and so on

common denominator is $, period.

The supposedly different 'reasons' are their versions to, IMHO, mitigate their choices of an easy way to procure, what else, $$$$.

hoodlum
Old 11-04-2003, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Deep Insights

You are right, hoodlum. You know, that is what's wrong with the world today: we've become a culture where we try to spin stories so that the end seems to always justify the means. Look at the evolving spin being put out on the war for example.

Somehow, along the way, we've lost the moral courage to do things the hard way: we've become a society of lame excuses. Sad, really. Hahaha what's this got to do with WLs I don't know. I'm just sad at how the world's turning out.

Giddly

Quote:
Originally posted by hoodlum

The supposedly different 'reasons' are their versions to, IMHO, mitigate their choices of an easy way to procure, what else, $$$$.
Old 11-04-2003, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Striker
u think only fuck gers so simple only...what if those indian or old ladies come and find you?? u want?
n...n...n...those indian n old ladies want u to go down on them how?

yucks!!!
Old 11-04-2003, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Re: Re: about vice women, the truth behind

Quote:
Originally posted by Jang5556
I agree with Mr Hoodlum. Who cares ? They are there for a service. We pay good money, get our service and leave.

Surely there must be more going on in all our lives rather than trying to understand one of these girls makeup ?

Regards

Jang
guess if we try to understand every one of those gals we bonk we might become crazy n end up jumping off one of those HDB flats?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1