The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2005, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3139 / Power: 24
Vectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zen Wellness at AMK St 31

Does the place have individual room? If not intruders can juz flip the curtain or "wind" blow, everything is seen

Vauxhall Vectra
Old 20-07-2005, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 21
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominic
Hi all,

Name : Ya Li
Face : 7.5/10
Body : 7/10 (slim and tall 1.74 metres, fair and long wavy hair)
Massage : 7/10

Place is new, opened for only a few weeks. Very nice and cosy ambience, Japanese style decor.

DOM

Personal FR:

Looks : 7/10
Shape: 6.5/10
Massage: body 5/10, face & head 7/10
Attitute:8/10
Voice:make you melt.

Room: indiviual using plastic folding doors.
Ambience okay only.

Parking:4/10 parking (fucking) warden very on the ball...so make sure you tear sufficient coupon when you are playing with your balls.
Old 20-07-2005, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all
Cool Re: Zen Wellness at AMK St 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4
bro R-K-O

the ya li gal that was mentioned if I am not wrong used to work at serangoon central and one of my friend had tried her but did not get any special... maybe she was scared then... according to my friend she is tall and quite pretty.... after u try on Thursday remember to feedback to me hor?
Sure, no problem...... but hor, today i was being dragged to serangoon north..... sigh..........bo bian. how abt we go together? friday?

R-K-O
Old 20-07-2005, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kaka99 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
most of d TNs i been to dun require to wear d shorts/boxers they provided. but d rare few says its a MUST, 'wait police catch'. i normally tell them what d heck, too uncomfortable n unhygienic ... insisted i dun wear. most of d time they r ok.

normally i wont strip naked , juz down to my undies. but even if u strip naked i guess she cant complain much oso lah ... but probly she thinks u r sending her signals wat svcs u expect loh
Thks for the info bro. Guess next time when I visit TN, must insist not to wear the shorts provided.
Old 21-07-2005, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 23
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominic
Hi all,

Face : 7.5/10
Body : 7/10 (slim and tall 1.74 metres, fair and long wavy hair)
Massage : 7/10

If you are looking for good and value-for-money massage, you may consider. Otherwise, it is ok.
Might go down to try this Ya LI since I live amk, it been quite some time since i hv a "good and value-for-money massage".
Old 21-07-2005, 01:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
miri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One recommendation for all bro: get them to change a new towel before u lay naked on the massage bed.
Old 21-07-2005, 03:36 PM
tomdickharry

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Lightbulb Re: Zen Wellness at AMK St 31

Today couldn't find the other TN at Serangoon North...so went to AMK St 31.
took a cab down...4bucks...
came to the place Zen Wellness. Two big chinese words "Tui Na"
greets you at the door.
The decor is very unlike other neighbourhood TNs, they put alot more effort on it.

Went in the floor is totally concrete, drag my slipper go in...
see 2 gals, one abit fat one watching TV. another with longer hair came up to me...that time is about 1pm...think only got 1 other customer in the shop.
Rooms are cubicles, quite spacious, and bright too(massage begin they dim the place abit), doors are foldable plastic type, not the wind-can-blow-curtains.

So the massage begin:
Personal FR for Anna.
Name: Anna
Looks: 6/10 [pleasant looking, her long hair is really nice when she massage u can feel it brushing against ya]
Body Shape: 6/10
Massage: 8/10 [really put in effort; and has the strength; but it's not totally sensual will get u 'gian' type] the mosha at the end also was good, really rub every area [except ur]
Attitude: Friendly
Special: Din ask for one
RTF: will go back cuz the massage is good and maybe try Ya Li?

About the towels, she did give me like 2 towels and their towels are very big so quite nice.

By the time i left the place i think they were already fully booked. Maybe other ppl in this forum all went there, lots of people calling them booking their next hour and such.

By the way the carrot cake at the coffeshop at the side is not bad.
Old 21-07-2005, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Yoshimitsu456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya...totally agree with you..There's some yellowish stains on it, and you must also ask them to turn the air-cond to full, quite hot inside
Old 21-07-2005, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Hag4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Here's my short FR.

Ya Li
Face: 6.5/10 ( ok i like tall gals,s he is 1.74cm)
Massage : 5/10

Got a bit of touch balls while massge leg, so I was guessing got special...then got massage from above my head stretching acorss near my groin area..thought ho sie liao...suddenly on the hour she say..thats it...

Wah LIAO..I asked lor , she say no special

Brother looking for special, dont bother, brother looking for good massage dont bother..So I don't know who should go..

Sighs..
Old 21-07-2005, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Yoshimitsu456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Seow Hong that day....she did offer HJ. I don't think any brothers dare to do FJ there because the whole area is so confined and open-top. Your neighbour probably know what you are doing. No privacy.
Old 22-07-2005, 02:17 AM
tomdickharry

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Lightbulb Re: Zen Wellness at AMK St 31

went here this afternoon. posted a FR on it already but dunno wad happen to it?

i went about 1pm.
the place is not bad the decor...much mm more effort than most neighbourhood TNs i have gone to before.
came in, saw one abit fat girl in blue top and another gal in white top with long hair. the one with the long hair offered to massage. i normally err dont pick la...but thankful not the abit fat one.
anyways found out the one who massaged me was Anna

FR on Anna:
Face: 6 (nothing to look at; but her long hair is kinda nice, cause when she massage you it brushes over ya, a feeling i never experience before)

Massage: 8 (alot of effort, alot of strength, covers every area except ur, and even her mosha also she really rub every area of skin, mmm i bathe come back still want to rub me somemore...)

Special: She din ask, I din bother also, didn't feel like it
RTF:Yea, told her i would cause her massage is good and enuff strength.
Normally neighbourhood TNs they like no strength, and don't bother covering all areas too, technique also not there.

The shop was quite busy, i believe maybe some ppl frm forum went down.
When i came in i was only person, but after 1.5hrs(my massage time)
i think they fully booked for the next few hours already.

Btw...the towels, i got quite alot of towels. 1 fer mosha, 1 fer move to toilet, and 1 fer bathing. =\
and it's big and nice, if u're big...u'd like it...if u're not...it can wrap u twice over...
Old 22-07-2005, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 23
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hag4
Here's my short FR.

Ya Li
Face: 6.5/10 ( ok i like tall gals,s he is 1.74cm)
Massage : 5/10

Got a bit of touch balls while massge leg, so I was guessing got special...then got massage from above my head stretching acorss near my groin area..thought ho sie liao...suddenly on the hour she say..thats it...

Wah LIAO..I asked lor , she say no special

Brother looking for special, dont bother, brother looking for good massage dont bother..So I don't know who should go..

Sighs..
Sad case liao loh, 5/10 massage, no special somemore
Old 22-07-2005, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 21
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Went there in the late afternoon but Ya Li was busy. So went to another joint for a real hard massage at blk 422 know as 中國杭州傳統中醫推拿. 1 hr for $36. This one really really hard massage, better than Ya Li as I've tried her once.

So if you looking for a real hard massage, suggest u can pay them a visit. Esp after a hard day's work or run. Remember this joint got no special. When I was there, there were actually 2 ladies came in for the TN, as I heard them talking. Cheers.
Old 22-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 22
dominic is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No thanks myself ... Now I have a hard time booking Ya Li as she had no slots for me last night when I went down.

Anyway, saw a new girl Seow Yeh (Small Leaf), not bad looking, body good but didn't go for it as don't want to "spoil" relationship with Ya Li.

Anyway, Ya Li does not do special, even for regulars. Her massage, in my opinion, is better than some posts described. I personally liked it.

DOM
Old 22-07-2005, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
neverness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya..the one at 422 is definitely one of the better ones for serious massage...especially after a game of golf, tennis ... strictly no specials.
rather busy too, especially on weekends as they have their regulars, males and females. curtains only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1