The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What the hell... This massage lady seriously disrespect me..

haha... good one bro..
Old 22-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
iCUM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha. . .this is funny bro. . .
btw. . .my ass is virgin leh. . .can help me break virgin by giving me the "hint" bo? haha
Old 22-06-2011, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
benjamin8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybenjamin8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Its not park lane... The answer did not answer to "it's a dream come true" and pl can stand for alot of place... Alot pm me but I'm sry.. I dunno who is u know who or wat... I will not let this girl go... I so going to anal her while she anal me next time... I found a perfect raw girl in geylang for f.. And a perfect massage girl... I not going to lose this one... U can say I selfish, but I really can't let another massage centre go down again... Not after I lost jasmine from balastier. One last hint... "its a dream come true" and I'm a Chinese.... That's the last one. Big boys in uniform, if u got the hint, pls don't raid it, not unless u can find another replacement for me.... Anal fucking while fucking her anal, do u know how hard it is to find such a massage girl! Stop closing down hc! If that hc is raid, I will nvr post here anymore. I keep posting because there are ppl here who gave me tips and fr that is real and good and tasted it and this is the only way for me to repay them back or should I say the forum back but fucking damm it the more I want to say yet the more those big boys want to close it down makes me feel I cannot express the best for my brothers to enjoy... Guys seriously If u got the hint... Go fucking try it.... Anal humping in standing position while stroking while 2 finger touching ur balls.. Fuck fuck, I can't take it anymore, I going there now! Its a fucking dream come true!!!!
Old 22-06-2011, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=benjamin8;6057384]Its not park lane... The answer did not answer to "it's a dream come true" and pl can stand for alot of place... Alot pm me but I'm sry.. I dunno who is u know who or wat... I will not let this girl go... I so going to anal her while she anal me next time... I found a perfect raw girl in geylang for f.. And a perfect massage girl... I not going to lose this one... U can say I selfish, but I really can't let another massage centre go down again... QUOTE]

raw gal ?????
Old 22-06-2011, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
samsam33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Huh? You got a perfect girl for raw fuck at gland? After you did raw, you still want to anal this massage girl?

I think if you want to give us free pm, we also don't want

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin8 View Post
Its not park lane... The answer did not answer to "it's a dream come true" and pl can stand for alot of place... Alot pm me but I'm sry.. I dunno who is u know who or wat... I will not let this girl go... I so going to anal her while she anal me next time... I found a perfect raw girl in geylang for f.. And a perfect massage girl... I not going to lose this one... U can say I selfish, but I really can't let another massage centre go down again... Not after I lost jasmine from balastier. One last hint... "its a dream come true" and I'm a Chinese.... That's the last one. Big boys in uniform, if u got the hint, pls don't raid it, not unless u can find another replacement for me.... Anal fucking while fucking her anal, do u know how hard it is to find such a massage girl! Stop closing down hc! If that hc is raid, I will nvr post here anymore. I keep posting because there are ppl here who gave me tips and fr that is real and good and tasted it and this is the only way for me to repay them back or should I say the forum back but fucking damm it the more I want to say yet the more those big boys want to close it down makes me feel I cannot express the best for my brothers to enjoy... Guys seriously If u got the hint... Go fucking try it.... Anal humping in standing position while stroking while 2 finger touching ur balls.. Fuck fuck, I can't take it anymore, I going there now! Its a fucking dream come true!!!!
Old 22-06-2011, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 17
MoralEthics is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoralEthics is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had a similar experience back in Ella Spa. The masseuse paralysed me when she stuck her finger in my underworld. I was almost screaming out but she just gave me an evil grin while her head was bobbing up & down my shaft. It was an extremely weird feeling which up till date I do not know if I had enjoyed it or not. But one thing is for sure, nowadays my 3rd eye puckers up tighter than a snare drum to prevent trespassers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1