The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ruthelisec

I would be >90% sure that the gif is her.

Her photos show that she likes that kind of ear piercing (see below).

Her Instastories has a lot of her and her selfies (and with her ex) using MacBook. Not sure about her habits with her current one though.

She and her ex seem to be quite 'expressive'.

Boobs size appear similar.

The side-view explains the 10% non-confirmation.
Old 17-08-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

any of her picture taken at home?
Old 17-08-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 10
koeeyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykoeeyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

????????????

Last edited by koeeyz; 17-08-2018 at 11:07 PM.
Old 17-08-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2192 / Power: 20
Fowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond repute

14 points for any kind bro to share.
Old 17-08-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 16
s3nt0sa is one of the Best!s3nt0sa is one of the Best!s3nt0sa is one of the Best!s3nt0sa is one of the Best!

Old 17-08-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 0
devilist22 is one of the Best!devilist22 is one of the Best!devilist22 is one of the Best!devilist22 is one of the Best!

guys i will show you why its 100% her. see the bottom row of pics and you will see it in order.
Old 17-08-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 0
devilist22 is one of the Best!devilist22 is one of the Best!devilist22 is one of the Best!devilist22 is one of the Best!

opps forget to add in image
Old 17-08-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 10
koeeyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykoeeyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For further discussion ........

Last edited by koeeyz; 17-08-2018 at 11:08 PM.
Old 17-08-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Saw one of the images posted here is on Tumblr. Hmm.

Since it's Rick... I guess it's not her ex.
Old 17-08-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
panigale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

isnt she the one had the abortion saga. Blamed the boyfriend for telling her to abort of which she did.
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 16
s3nt0sa is one of the Best!s3nt0sa is one of the Best!s3nt0sa is one of the Best!s3nt0sa is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by panigale View Post
isnt she the one had the abortion saga. Blamed the boyfriend for telling her to abort of which she did.
yup she is the one. but she didnt abort but gave the baby for adoption

http://complaints892.rssing.com/chan....html#item1497
Samster

Really? ^ :O

I only knew her as the one who wore the SAF top and beret and... wew.

Edit: This is incredible - her leak seemed to have stemmed from mid May or even earlier :O
Old 17-08-2018, 10:25 PM
Zoid1996

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKillerSB View Post
Really? ^ :O

I only knew her as the one who wore the SAF top and beret and... wew.

Edit: This is incredible - her leak seemed to have stemmed from mid May or even earlier :O
Maybe she has leaks... Waiting for more to come
Old 17-08-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

If I am not wrong, at least her SAF picture was leaked due to her posting it on her private Instagram account (someone sabo?).

Here's to jolt everyone's memory.

Old 17-08-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 14
tha_playa is a Helpful and Caring Samstertha_playa is a Helpful and Caring Samstertha_playa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like someone spooked her.

Her IG is gone/disabled; her BF's IG has been set to private.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1