The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2007, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 22
hockz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhockz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: I bonk the gal that bonked my buddy ...

Camping here. Nice starting
Old 24-05-2007, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
paisehlah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,
Before Bro Tank continue his side of story, I would like to add a little more of details.

As mentioned earlier, we were there for relaxation, beer, foosball and shuffle-board. Lily was a little surprised when she heard that and on the other hand she commented that it was indeed a good way to relax. As for her, I was rather surprised that she went to “No” alone.

Later, we realized that being a teacher, a member and winning numerous awards she has limited friends to hang out and also careful with her action in public.

Sometimes, I wonder who is the one who has the objective to go there, Lily or us, probably you guys can decide for yourselves as we continue……………
Old 24-05-2007, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD042 View Post
Wow,new pattern.....1 collect wood,the other start fire.....
Then we come and roast the wild catch and camp... LOLz...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 24-05-2007, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 20
Zoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Very interesting style of writting. Looking forward.
Old 24-05-2007, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 19
donnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to all

popcorn anyone?
Old 24-05-2007, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
shadowfiend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pass me the popcorn and I'll get the soda.
Old 24-05-2007, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 19
donnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to all

Hey Bro TD!

Long time no see you guy kopi liao... Been bz lately... see when meeting up again leh!
Old 24-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD042 View Post
Wow,new pattern.....1 collect wood,the other start fire.....
just like what the 2 guys did in brokeback mountain.
Old 24-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster

clifeic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

set up camp to follow the story
Old 24-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zenmeyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I shall elaborate what Yang has mentioned earlier … we went to the dance floor and came back to our seats “perspiring and smiling” …

Back track a bit, after Yang got Lily’s number, they have been communicating daily via smses and msn. I was not in the picture and zero form of any kind of communications. I only met Lily in “No”. Also, due to my “star” status, and flocking “fans”, I didn’t “hugh” her much in the club.

That night, probably the third time I met Lily after knowing her (cos I have no impression of her playing foosball with me before, therefore I don’t know that was the “how many” time she “met” me), as usual, we turn up at “No” playing foosball then Lily arrived. Then, came a group of people, who do not really play foosball properly, but just “peng satay”, spinning and spinning the poor rods away. I got fed-up and stopped playing. We went to our table and ordered quite some drinks and start playing dice games.

After a while, we might have drunk a lot. We became tipsy and touchy. Then, Lily (with the help of alcohol) became more daring, started to caress me, as Lily sat beside me and Yang is across the table, such that Yang cannot see whatever happened. But I believed he sensed something going on under the table.

She lingered her fingers on my thigh, running them up and down, stopping at my crotch area, seducing! Slowly, I (with little help of the same alcohol, keh siao mah) joined her actions, making sure, I stopped at the sensitive area. Even with the loud music blasting, I am quite sure I can make out some moaning sound from her, when my fingers were near her sensitive areas. Two teasers!

Then, she grabbed my hands and led me to the dance floor, away from Yang. We danced… We moved… We lambada’ed… We touched… We caressed… Enjoying every move and every touch from her with my eyes closed. Felt good… Really good… I am sure my didi, although not touched, was brushed somehow and woke up a little.

Lips… my lips … felt something soft, something wet, something similar in texture. Her lips … luscious, wet … her tongue, soft and tender, came to meet my lips. Without opening my eyes, I slightly opened my mouth, and let her tongue in. Opened my eyes, I saw her enjoying the kiss, enjoying the soft touches of my hands that were now on her butt. A little moan … I reciprocated by introducing my tongue to hers. They were like long lost friends, they felt each other, they embraced each other and they wriggled each other like no tomorrow.

My didi rose to attention, like “Majulah Singapura” was sung by Madonna. He is so naughty that he went moving around her crotch area… not looking for an entrance, but simply teasing her. This time, I guarantee I heard moaning, soft, wanting moaning. Locked in the middle of the dance floor, not paying attention to the hundreds of eyes watching, we went into our own world. A world with the only two of us, not in love, but definitely in lust.

Our tongue fought for about twenty minutes non-stop, but it seemed endless. Then, I broke it off and continued dancing like nothing had happened. Ego is too high on me to let her have it her way. At the same time, I have to “fans” in the club. I looked around, some familiar faces were looking at us, most of them females. From their look, I guess they must be thinking how nice if they were her… hahaha … (only my wishful thinking lah)

We danced for a while and head back to our table. That’s when Yang saw us back perspiring and smiling…

I am sorry the story from my part has come out slow as I am still under moderation. 多多包涵。
Old 24-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zenmeyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

In the beginning, I did mentioned that we wrote this story not for points, we just hope to share our unusual sexperience with all bros out there in a new writing style.

Apart from some kind bros who left some comments, we do not know if this writing style is acceptable to you. Therefore, we hope if bros like it, please put in some encouraging words, or if you are to busy to do so, just up our points. I also like to thank bro ultra88man for encouragement.

Thanks again !

(Preview) Up next ... Yang has got his fair share of Lily...
Old 24-05-2007, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmeyang View Post
(Preview) Up next ... Yang has got his fair share of Lily...
Dear Bro,
It is rather difficult for me to continue from here as I almost lost touch of the sequence. Need to defragment my hard disk before I can gather all the details. However, I think you miss the portion at the end of the nite when you were abt the sent her home, what did she say to you inside the car?

I think you should complete this part before I continue.........

errr............tmr Friday liao............TGIF.....
Old 24-05-2007, 08:31 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Veru interesting and sometimes confusing for two of you to write this story , anyway try your best to give it all . Well done !!!!
Old 24-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
Veru interesting and sometimes confusing for two of you to write this story , anyway try your best to give it all . Well done !!!!
Thanks! Sorry being very confusing, I am sure we will try our best.
Would you like to make a guess who bonked Lily first?

Once again, thanks for your support.
Old 24-05-2007, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 19
yohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paisehlah View Post
Thanks! Sorry being very confusing, I am sure we will try our best.
Would you like to make a guess who bonked Lily first?
no worries bro, it can be confusing but just try ur best. it's a new style so it's interesting.

maybe 1 small suggestion is that u and ur buddy can put down the nick(i.e. Tank or Yang) before the continuation of the story, in case bros didnt see the nick posting.

mind clarify? bro paisehlah is Yang and bro zenmeyang is Tank? sorry because the ur nicks a bit misleading

i would say Tank since u mentioned that Tank sent her home that night.

only then... you can go "yo hooo, here I go again, stupid world!"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1