The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2016, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
granada is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Negative Bonks

singapore girls are the most negative people in the world. They have no breasts.
Old 16-05-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
newginq is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Would like to second the opinion AsiaFL is unreliable..

Before he went on a hiatus, i tried booking one from his stable, end up at a ulu hotel at orange grove road or something ( pardon my memory).

Booked slot at 630, reached at 615 and proceed to whatsapp him. Got a reply that my selection was still waiting for room and need to wait (I reckon that there not not enough rooms for all the gals to work at once)

Thought that was normal and waited. After waiting for 20 mins or so, chased the okt and gotten no reply.. Was about to leave when he reply that the gal is coming down to fetch me as the hotel room level need key card.

Duped for another 10 mins and decided to cut my losses for the wait and he gave a last offer for another gal!

I tried to bargain for a discount as its not my initial selection and the time wasted, no reply.. Super waste of time. He finally replied at 730 ( one full hour after my pre-arranged timing) saying that the second choice is ready. Gave him a piece of my mind..

Please beware of wasted time/ effort in trying to book his gals.. Maybe things have improved, but i really don't have the patience to wait for 1 hour and leave empty handed!
Old 18-05-2016, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
granada is Cool - loads of Potential

You guys got to make singapore girls more positive.
Old 22-05-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 23
xgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by newginq View Post
Would like to second the opinion AsiaFL is unreliable..

Before he went on a hiatus, i tried booking one from his stable, end up at a ulu hotel at orange grove road or something ( pardon my memory).

Booked slot at 630, reached at 615 and proceed to whatsapp him. Got a reply that my selection was still waiting for room and need to wait (I reckon that there not not enough rooms for all the gals to work at once)

Thought that was normal and waited. After waiting for 20 mins or so, chased the okt and gotten no reply.. Was about to leave when he reply that the gal is coming down to fetch me as the hotel room level need key card.

Duped for another 10 mins and decided to cut my losses for the wait and he gave a last offer for another gal!

I tried to bargain for a discount as its not my initial selection and the time wasted, no reply.. Super waste of time. He finally replied at 730 ( one full hour after my pre-arranged timing) saying that the second choice is ready. Gave him a piece of my mind..

Please beware of wasted time/ effort in trying to book his gals.. Maybe things have improved, but i really don't have the patience to wait for 1 hour and leave empty handed!

i agree with u, this okt damn bloody lousy. i booked and arrived on time, then ask me wait for 30mins. in the end no reply, i left the stupid hotel. and i have to pay $4.50 parking fee for nothing knn
Old 22-05-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
SoulStealer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can always trust me
Old 24-05-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Animas90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wait, what about fl6969, any bad reviews from them? I don't believe in perfection and those frs at their threads are too perfect.
Old 25-05-2016, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 9
henrykao00001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhenrykao00001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Funny why AsiaFL is still operating despite so many bad reviews.

Their threads are still going strong with more gals.
Old 25-05-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
veer.sahil is Cool - loads of Potential

I have been member since long but do not post much. But I have been active in the field. I tried to book via fl6969 even if charges more than market rate and the experience was bad. He was rude and asked how can I assure that I will pay to fl. Man... Don't we all pay first before the action. Felt offended and terminated the discussion there itself .
Old 25-05-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by veer.sahil View Post
I have been member since long but do not post much. But I have been active in the field. I tried to book via fl6969 even if charges more than market rate and the experience was bad. He was rude and asked how can I assure that I will pay to fl. Man... Don't we all pay first before the action. Felt offended and terminated the discussion there itself .
really cannot tolerate some of those okt who try to act gangster or talk very rudely be it in sms or on the phone. kana one recently from one of the thai stablein LSB. the okt sounds real rude on the phone and act like i owe him something. Guys pls remember we are the paying customer and that we should not tolerate all those rude OKT, the OKT should be pleasing us as we are the paying masters....

Lucky i found one stable in Sammyboyforum, Thaipalace in FL DOM 1. This OKT is the best i should say in terms of customer service and being super patient with customers...
Old 30-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 12
joey7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoey7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stables in Singapore are rude etc because there is no repercussion for doing so. Negative FRs normally deleted from forum, not forgetting fake accounts and cronies etc.

Unlike scene in other countries where positive AND negative FRs are kept intact, Singapore scene does NOT allow negative FR, it is as if someone just step on their family grave whenever someone gave negative FR for their favourite stables. (sure, girls reintroduce themselves as new girls after some revamp or whatever but at least people will know if there is a place to check.)

It is almost like tripadvisor to be honest, I will always check the negative FR on those top list and see if their worse experience can be accepted if I am on that receiving end, then I will make decision on that. There should be a dedicated area for reviews that are not perverted by the stables.
Old 30-05-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
melonmilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animas90 View Post
Wait, what about fl6969, any bad reviews from them? I don't believe in perfection and those frs at their threads are too perfect.
standing neutral.

personally dealt with fl6969 back in march and okt himself was pretty ok and experience was pleasant.
Old 30-05-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 12
joey7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoey7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I still feel, personally, a few bad FRs are better than a perfect FR. I never trust anything that is perfect... because there is no such thing as "perfect" in reality unless something else is involved.
Old 03-06-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jonden77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey7 View Post

It is almost like tripadvisor to be honest, I will always check the negative FR on those top list and see if their worse experience can be accepted if I am on that receiving end, then I will make decision on that. There should be a dedicated area for reviews that are not perverted by the stables.
I do the same thing too also if the stable has no reviews I move on and don't even bother.
Old 11-06-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3652 / Power: 19
Lauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrykao00001 View Post
Funny why AsiaFL is still operating despite so many bad reviews.

Their threads are still going strong with more gals.
First I must state I am not a supporter of AsiaFL. I had patronised this stable a few times. There are good and bad points to note.

I supposed this is one of the few place to find Indon gals. $100 for 2 shots. Sometimes you get a girl with good attitude, then you got lucky. So I will only come if I had the urge for Indons.

Bad points. Normally a few girls share a room. Often they have overlapping booking. The OKT is very unprofessional. He would cook up excuses instead of coming clean. Although they states 90 minutes. Often they rush you to finish cos other clients are chasing for room. The OKT service is really bad.

They also reused the few towels provided by the Hotel. So I will bring my own towel.

2nd RD: Tailok, Taiko2006, sailsingapore, kiasuking,powerkid, ah rat, owen10....
Old 14-06-2016, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
iamtherock666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauteko View Post
First I must state I am not a supporter of AsiaFL. I had patronised this stable a few times. There are good and bad points to note.

I supposed this is one of the few place to find Indon gals. $100 for 2 shots. Sometimes you get a girl with good attitude, then you got lucky. So I will only come if I had the urge for Indons.

Bad points. Normally a few girls share a room. Often they have overlapping booking. The OKT is very unprofessional. He would cook up excuses instead of coming clean. Although they states 90 minutes. Often they rush you to finish cos other clients are chasing for room. The OKT service is really bad.

They also reused the few towels provided by the Hotel. So I will bring my own towel.
This is real bad. I must agree there are some good n rotten OKTs.

Was about to try until I saw this thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1