The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2015, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 21
freefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to all
Re: Wechat - Quality Gems

Just scam this scammer: yiy9898.
Old 31-05-2015, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 11
concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!

confirm scam lah.

I deliberately asked her must I go to ATM to buy Taobao card then let her know the card no before the deal, or pay her cash after the deal.

No reply to my wechat message. Already deleted her wechat contact.

The question to TS. Your posting seem to imply that you have already had sex with her, hence your recommendation to fellow samsters. But she seems to be a scammer. Genuine we chat girls will go at length with you to make confirmation arrangements viz damage, location and timing.
Old 31-05-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
dimplesboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gentle reminder ah. Although im new here compared to many chiongster laojiaos here. Just wanna remind wechat alot of these ATB axs/itunes/alipay scammer lurking. So whatever you do, be it merely make friends meet up lim kopi or "whatever" is it, act and think with big head, not small head ok?? Have a good long wkends fellow bros...
Old 31-05-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
iPest69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyiPest69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerto View Post
confirm scam lah.

I deliberately asked her must I go to ATM to buy Taobao card then let her know the card no before the deal, or pay her cash after the deal.

No reply to my wechat message. Already deleted her wechat contact.

The question to TS. Your posting seem to imply that you have already had sex with her, hence your recommendation to fellow samsters. But she seems to be a scammer. Genuine we chat girls will go at length with you to make confirmation arrangements viz damage, location and timing.
TS yet to confirm real deal or scam
Old 31-05-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 11
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerto View Post
Good Points!

And genuine FL will not be so free to entertain us 24hrs/7!
Old 05-06-2015, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 20
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayabusa2407 View Post
Hi guys,

Firstly i am not a big fan of PRCs but decided to try after a trip to Beijing.

seeing so many bad reviews of PRC bad services, i hesitated for a while until a buddy intro me to A dream.

I must say im quite impressed with her services. She looks more like a cute Taiwanese than PRCs. Young, shy, beautiful and patient. Only drawback is shes pretty new in this line.

her wechat id: zas4523. Just say intro by 小王(my buddy). No discount though but maybe better services...lol

anyway im just sharing and hope more bros can share their findings here. We need more Gems and not more Scams!!!

cheers

this threadstarter is taking us for a ride , making us to test out whether is this a scam first.
Old 05-06-2015, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 21
netrot is one of the Best!netrot is one of the Best!netrot is one of the Best!

Maybe TS is the scam leader and than get us excited ? And fall into their setup . If he doesn't reply back . I think 80% scam . That my PoV
Old 05-06-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 10
PatrickCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPatrickCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good sharing, I will give her a try.
Old 09-09-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
JamesSolace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
this threadstarter is taking us for a ride , making us to test out whether is this a scam first.
So is this zas4523 a real scam?
Old 09-09-2015, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
BlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

what is the going rate of a wechat Gem?
Old 09-09-2015, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Another big fat guy full of pimples on his face trying to scam people over here.

Please understand him lah, he nothing to do and can't even go out with girls because of his looks.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

I sense a lot OKT fake accounts in this thread

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1