The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 21
ccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: MP DOLICE - Cum On My SOFT SOFT Neh Neh while i TITs F..K Ya (Pic AvaiL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
First Blood on Dolice

Dressed in white /blue blouse and first thing I noticed is her bloody big 35C knockers. Good enough to seduce me and make my rod hard. I know shes gonna get hell from me later.

Bath tube all filled up and off to shower. SOP in the bath-tub.
And the strangest thing happened in there....
She asked me to brush my teeth.. Waliao.. First time... Ok then.... Toothbrush and paste prepared...
Once done.. went to the bed for ROUND 1.
Boy.. this gal can really blow.. Non-stop for 20mins and moaning as she go along. Cannot take it anymore and told her I want zhou ai.
Missionary, scissors, cowgirl and of course Doggie. She was enjoying it and she grabbed the pillow.
Finally after 15mins of nonstop action I came and we went for shower.
Came out of shower and asked her for massage. Not too bad, good power.
This went on till I realised that I had only 30mins left.
Round 2 began and this time I know her sensitive part.Her boobs. She likes it to be carressed and squeeze hard. Attacked all the way. Her moans was louder this time.
Tried all positions and finally during doggie, we came. It was a sensual and tiring round 2.
Dressed up, paid her and promised to see her again soon.
Looks : 8/10 Sweet, innocent looking.
Photo Accuracy: 100%
Boobs: 35C Just nice for my hands and check out her nipples ( larger than a 50cent coin) BIG BIG!!
Cathbath: Likes to attack your nipples
Bbbj: 7.5/10 Goood suction.
Pussy: Bushy and tight.
Fj: 8/10 Hardworking, no complaints. Accomadating in all postions. Doggie is the best.
Massage : 8/10 Nice strength.
Service: 8.5/10
RTF: Hope to try more bombers coming our shores.
Hehe thank You Bro nyquist on the FR cheers !!! hehe

JWNY dont save water drink coke la !!!
when you unretire ?
Old 10-08-2007, 06:23 PM
Samster

ccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazeme View Post
Tua neh neh provider is somehow injure and need some neh neh massage. Neh neh provider, are you ok? hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by hthderrick View Post
Bro,tua neh neh provided some how is not ok leh,only have panadol for recovery,i think he need some tua neh neh slam on the head

YA YA i LAUGHT TOO MUCH !!!
Old 10-08-2007, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccod81 View Post
JWNY dont save water drink coke la !!!
when you unretire ?
when your phone rings and is showing my number bro

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 10-08-2007, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
zunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
when your phone rings and is showing my number bro

JWNY
u 2 months only cannot tahan ah?
Old 12-08-2007, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Coolsaint77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so many nehs nehs... so little sperms... just have to put her onto my must bonk list... dolice looks very promising

bro pierce, aiyoh wat happen... heard u in a daze give people wrong hotel wrong room number ... take care bro, we love to have you around especially after you brought in one after another tua nehs nehs... wish you good health

Last edited by Coolsaint77; 12-08-2007 at 03:02 AM.
Old 13-08-2007, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolsaint77 View Post
so many nehs nehs... so little sperms... just have to put her onto my must bonk list... dolice looks very promising

bro pierce, aiyoh wat happen... heard u in a daze give people wrong hotel wrong room number ... take care bro, we love to have you around especially after you brought in one after another tua nehs nehs... wish you good health

haha too many neh neh around... daze.....
Old 14-08-2007, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
thonglover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: MP DOLICE - Cum On My SOFT SOFT Neh Neh while i TITs F..K Ya (Pic AvaiL)

Well, from my records, fellow bros here can see that I post FR. So here goes:

I sms Bro Pierce at 730pm on 11th August asking for Bellis but she's full and was asked to try Dolice at 8pm, promising good services and etc. Haven log on to group and have not seen any FRs and the picture yet so just trust Bro for the "good services" Few smses exchanged and slot confirmed at 830pm.

Once get the go ahead, went up and was received by Dolice, hiding behind the door. Well, a good start for her as she offered me drink and sat down TCSS. A good 5 mins later, she initated for bath which is good. But it was disappointing that she meant that I go in alone. There was no bathtub service and initially, she wanted me to shower alone. After much coaxing, she relented and showered together. Not much action inside and by this time, I was already sianz 1/2.

Dried up and proceeded to bed. Sucked on my nipples, moved down for BBBJ. To be frank, it was painful. I felt more of her teeth than any other thing. Due to language barrier, I cautioned her and show her my teeth and shake my head, at the same time pointing at my dick. But it did not helped at all as the more she sucked, the more pain I felt. Hurried her to cap me and she rode me till I came.

I rested and she offered me massage, which I think might be some redeeming factor for her. But I was wrong. It was basically some light touches. I got more pissed off, washed up, paid her and went off. Time left was at 9.05pm.

Firstly, I was pissed off by her attitude, and by Bro Pierce who promised good service. In anyway, I dun see any good service which you mentioned. And the fact that you rejected my call did not helped at all.

Photo Accuracy: 100% - I must say she look the same from the pic here.
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: Big enough, which I like - I would say it's the only plus point for her
Catbath: 3/10 - Sucked my nipple, less than a min affair
BBBJ: 3/10 - Causing me pain from the teeth
FJ: 6/10 - Rode me till I cum, points little because there's no moaning.
Service - 4/10 - For offering me drinks, For providing "massage"
RTFriend - NO
RTFuck - NO
Damage - Bro Pierce quoted $140 but I gave $150 cos no small notes. So, it would be 150/1/35mins!
Old 14-08-2007, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thonglover View Post
Well, from my records, fellow bros here can see that I post FR. So here goes:

I sms Bro Pierce at 730pm on 11th August asking for Bellis but she's full and was asked to try Dolice at 8pm, promising good services and etc. Haven log on to group and have not seen any FRs and the picture yet so just trust Bro for the "good services" Few smses exchanged and slot confirmed at 830pm.

Once get the go ahead, went up and was received by Dolice, hiding behind the door. Well, a good start for her as she offered me drink and sat down TCSS. A good 5 mins later, she initated for bath which is good. But it was disappointing that she meant that I go in alone. There was no bathtub service and initially, she wanted me to shower alone. After much coaxing, she relented and showered together. Not much action inside and by this time, I was already sianz 1/2.
Dried up and proceeded to bed. Sucked on my nipples, moved down for BBBJ. To be frank, it was painful. I felt more of her teeth than any other thing. Due to language barrier, I cautioned her and show her my teeth and shake my head, at the same time pointing at my dick. But it did not helped at all as the more she sucked, the more pain I felt. Hurried her to cap me and she rode me till I came.
I rested and she offered me massage, which I think might be some redeeming factor for her. But I was wrong. It was basically some light touches. I got more pissed off, washed up, paid her and went off. Time left was at 9.05pm.
Firstly, I was pissed off by her attitude, and by Bro Pierce who promised good service. In anyway, I dun see any good service which you mentioned. And the fact that you rejected my call did not helped at all.
Photo Accuracy: 100% - I must say she look the same from the pic here.
Boobs: Big enough, which I like - I would say it's the only plus point for her
Catbath: 3/10 - Sucked my nipple, less than a min affair
BBBJ: 3/10 - Causing me pain from the teeth
FJ: 6/10 - Rode me till I cum, points little because there's no moaning.
Service - 4/10 - For offering me drinks, For providing "massage"
RTFriend - NO
RTFuck - NO
Damage - Bro Pierce quoted $140 but I gave $150 cos no small notes. So, it would be 150/1/35mins!
Very sorry to hear that you had a bad bonk bro.

There are a few things i need to clarify.
Firstly i recomend you Dolice because she does have a pair of 100% real Boobs.
Secondly i did not promise 'good service' like you had said. i replied her service is ok-ok.
Thirdly you ask if she does bbbj and cim which i comfirm yes, But you opt FJ.
Lastly Bro i did apologized that i couldnt pick p your called. and when i msg you back you told me you was on the cab and was inconvience to talk.

i would like to say her service is SOP but just not experience enough.
If you have confidence in my stock do feel free to contact me will give you a good rate bro

always bro one man meat anothers posion... i do have bro that RTF Dolice... but he does speaks thai..

Cheers!!!
Old 28-08-2007, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Holy Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow liao...she has a big tummy, as she is pregrant, so much different from the photo leh...sian 1/2

Photo Accuracy: 60% - I must say she look the same from the pic here. But her tummy spoilt everything...
Boobs: Big enough
Catbath: 4/10 - Just bathing u only...
BBBJ: 5/10 - No saction
FJ: 6/10 - Rode me till I cum
Service - 7/10 - For offering me drinks, For providing "massage"
RTFuck - NO
GE feeling: NO
Damage - Bro Pierce quoted $160 but give $10 discount so pay $150/90 mins/2
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1