The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2005, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
gentingman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dianer Ser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah11
I once saw her at Fortune Center. She was buying some food packing away from one of the stalls at the ground floor. She looks real firm in her breasts and ass. Maybe because she is also wearing tight clothes. But then again she has this naughty and mischevious look! So that compliments what I like.
Maybewe haveto start a thread to ask samsters any luck with Diana Ser lookalike massesuese they encounter before
Old 16-05-2005, 07:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigan
maybe she's doing a special report for 'Get Real'!
Could be possibility!! Remember her series on Geylang & Joo Chiat? Well, she was spotted a few weeks before filming those episodes loitering at Geylang & Joo Chiat too. I recall her ordering teochew muay at the Lor 15 coffeeshop but she only pick at the food & never eat.....all the while she keep looking here n there like taking notes......

snakehead
Old 16-05-2005, 07:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O
haha..... I'm sure James Lye will not dare to go the TNs around there for massage and special liao.......Wait kanna raid by his dear dear........

R-K-O
Hehhehheh.....you ever heard the rumour? Inspector James Lye cannot make it with women one lah......can only marikita with same sex buddy buddy.....
): disclaimer dis I heard from my kakis at the Xxxxxxxxx Gym where he works out...

snakehead
Old 18-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Wigan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is turning into the 'Diana Ser & James Lye Marital' thread!

Old 19-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead
Could be possibility!! Remember her series on Geylang & Joo Chiat? Well, she was spotted a few weeks before filming those episodes loitering at Geylang & Joo Chiat too.......
i dun tink so coz she veri chee char with the masseuse.....neber paiseh others around can oso hear......if she working undercover where got tell her problems one.......
Old 19-05-2005, 06:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedparadise
I been there before. curtains right?and they dont separate male or female sections.Good for peeping toms
u r rite......male n female together one.......aldough got cover up wif blanket when turning over got to adjust cover so can c zaogeng often......still cannot 4get Dianer boobies....so white....so creamy....if onli i can feely touchy dem.........
Old 20-05-2005, 08:10 AM
johntan001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle
Dun noe where to post this leh......so post in this zaogeng .....WOW!! must be at least 36D size !!! Btw, the shop is Traditon of Massage next to Longhouse foodcourt.
Diana the most is B+ cup... i had interview with her before face to face...(not for the interview where she talked about Geylang) probably is because of her small frame that make her look D cup.... but D is really exagerating. She is real short and small.. what is outstanding in her breast is not.. the size but the firmness.

By the way did you brothers watch the gourmet show at 8.30pm last night hosted by the 3 babes? All the host super zao geng last night. Especially Ng Hui... Zao geng until can see her whole bra until her stomach... Michelle can see half ball... Sharon also zao geng but nothing to see... dunno any bros got picture of that....
Old 20-05-2005, 10:49 AM
johntan001

She seems tired.. maybe i should offer her a massage... a good back rub follow by a b*** rub... NIce top ya... i mean the shirt... Is that her big nipple that can be seen? Enjoy!

Diana
Old 20-05-2005, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
gonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntan001
She seems tired.. .. a good back rub follow by a b*** rub... NIce top ya..... Is that her big nipple that can be seen? Enjoy!

Diana
Hi Bro, Can't see can reload? Kum Xia2
Old 20-05-2005, 11:46 AM
johntan001

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonggong18
Not sure why cannot.. here goes again....Diana
Old 20-05-2005, 11:50 AM
johntan001

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonggong18
Sorry cannot lei.. dunno how
Old 20-05-2005, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 21
wanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntan001
By the way did you brothers watch the gourmet show at 8.30pm last night hosted by the 3 babes? All the host super zao geng last night. Especially Ng Hui... Zao geng until can see her whole bra until her stomach... Michelle can see half ball... Sharon also zao geng but nothing to see... dunno any bros got picture of that....
Yes Bro,

Last nite show was real good. The three girls Zao Geng all the time when they speak to the taiwan tourist. Wow! Michelle Zhung damn good man. The viewership rate for the coming show will surely be damn good. Sure many bros will be glue to the TV. But I think not much to see for the next episode, cos the gamba for next week show they are wearing some sort of those tight collar dress. Haiz...
Old 20-05-2005, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all

Diana Ser has been my fantasy since 1992 when I saw her on some Sunday morning show with another chio bu (cant remember who). James Lye is one lucky guy! If he is a Samster in SBF - more power to him! Just dun let her catch you (James Lye) surfing this site otherwise, there will be an episode of GET REAL on SBF! Oh no!
Old 20-05-2005, 07:14 PM
johntan001

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanker10
Yes Bro,
bros will be glue to the TV. But I think not much to see for the next episode, cos the gamba for next week show they are wearing some sort of those tight collar dress. Haiz...
Bro,

Next week still worth watching.. Michelle and Ng Hui one still got chance to zao geng.. especially Michelle one... got to the website and see.
Pretty Host
Old 23-05-2005, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
gentingman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle
Dun noe where to post this leh......so post in this thread lor......few day ago i go tuina at upp thomson rd n i see Dianer Ser oso having massage there ..... heheheh can see a little neh neh zaogeng .....WOW!! must be at least 36D size !!! Btw, the shop is Traditon of Massage next to Longhouse foodcourt.
This Tradition of Massage has a branch in River Valley if I am not wrong. Better looking masseuese there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1