The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2005, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sensation is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Spring at Fu Lu Shou Complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter8
This corner shop you refered to is not SPRING. It shoud be WEI LONG.
Yes bro, think you are right… the name sounds familiar… actually it’s my fault for not clarifying that it’s Fu Lu Shou that I went to, but I forgotten to clarify the shop’s name… sorry for confusion, guys!

As this building is quite open, with many other shops operating normal business, quite “pai-seh” to approach the shop…

Anyway, looking at the situation of TN, business does look more competitive, and plus AV-awareness… we might get better deals, if we are persistent enough?

For our Bro teatree, I don’t think it’s unthinkable for him to get that kind of low price… a Maybe, it’s just his luck, and that right time, maybe our bro is a good-looker, and the gal wants to get her 1st customer??

(*For the sake of sharing, bros from the East, I saw a really beautiful lady at Wen Xing (Katong area)… went past this place wherever I’m at Katong, and in fact, went in once with another samster, but then the gals suck! Plus the place is pretty dark… hmmm… but recently, went past, take a glance inside… this gal really got standard…)
Old 30-04-2005, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20062 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

well, even if bros dun get wat they want @ d mentioned TN, dun b too disappointed. can still head for d few hairdressing salons in d same complex with some lao chios n, if u r lucky sometimes ah lians (very few).

again, need to put exclusion clause: standards may vary fr bro to bro. my rating of CAN MAKE IT (CMI) may be a CAN'T MAKE IT for u.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 30-04-2005, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
well, even if bros dun get wat they want @ d mentioned TN, dun b too disappointed. can still head for d few hairdressing salons in d same complex with some lao chios n, if u r lucky sometimes ah lians (very few).

again, need to put exclusion clause: standards may vary fr bro to bro. my rating of CAN MAKE IT (CMI) may be a CAN'T MAKE IT for u.
Hi, it is time for my hair cut liao, any recommended 'special ' saloon there. Used to go basement the malay barber for clear cut type. Need for change lor.

gigantic_tk
Old 01-05-2005, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20062 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
Hi, it is time for my hair cut liao, any recommended 'special ' saloon there. Used to go basement the malay barber for clear cut type. Need for change lor.
sorry no idea bro .. not been to any of d salons b4 but may go there for a hair wash 1 of tis days.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all
Cool Re: Spring at Fu Lu Shou Complex

Hi bros, me just visit this place this afternoon. Below is my FR.......

Went to sim lim to buy some pc parts. Then thinking of haven't buy 4D so proceed to FLS. After went level 3 to buy jeans. No harvest. Came out from the shop and saw the LM TN. The same chio bu sitting outside whom i saw last week. Remembered that the FR from bros not so gd so never went in. Walked towards Spring and saw 3 lagi chio bu sitting outside. Maybe my standasrd not high so i call them chio but really can fight with the HC girls. All look in their mid 20s. Some more their long gao quite deep too. Was attended by a gal call xiao tong, only work for 4 days (claimed by her). Went into a cubicle, at least got a sliding door, strip to my birthday suit and start work loh!.... The process is SOP so i don want to waste time saying.......

After finished, dressed up and paid her. She give me a hug and asked me to look for her again. I teased her that I'll be back but not for her...heehee...... She react as if i'm her bf and clinched on my arm while walking out. At least she got the look so i don mind....

Name: xiao tong
Face: 7/10 (look a bit of a waitress i know b4)
Boobs: think got 33B
Figure: slim, quite tall (with high heels... haha....)
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 7.5/10 - lie beside me and let me OTOT, No rushing, got GFF.
BJ: never try
FJ: never try - stick to my principle
Damage: $30 massage + $40 HJ (after bargain)
RTF: yes, will try other gals

R-K-O
Old 19-05-2005, 01:00 AM
Samster

R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all

Seems like long time bros here did not visit Spring liao....... Anyhting happen??

R-K-O
Old 19-05-2005, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 23
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O
Seems like long time bros here did not visit Spring liao....... Anyhting happen??

R-K-O

Went there to reccee before, saw the girls but not really appealing, jus younger than usual TN pdmm.
Old 25-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Samster

It seems like this Spring TN nobody visit liao. This evening happen to go FLS so recce to see got any new shops or not. Saw this Spring so walked there. Saw a gal sitting outside, not bad looking. Asked me for massage and i obliged. Noticed that all the gals have changed since the last time i visited there. After the session, came out and saw another gal. Look decent and pretty. Maybe will try her next time. Not intending to write a story so just a short FR:

Name: Lisa
Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: handful B cupper almost C
Figure: 7.5/10
Massage: 6/10 - not skillful but tried her best to do it.
HJ: 6.5/10 - allows everything but a bit rushing.
BJ & FJ: got but never try
Overall: 6.5/10 - average, got room for improvement.
Total damage: $80 (massage + HJ)
RTF: will try other gals.

R-K-O
Old 25-10-2005, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3114 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

dear teatree at FLS spring there what her name call is it call xiao yu? is she size 34D ?
Old 26-10-2005, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Knife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro R-K-O,
wah.... nowadays u rich ah...Hj + massage for gor chap(50) and recently I went there and bargain like hell for both massage plus FJ at only $100. Next time u wan 2 go pls chio me o k? Haha
Old 26-10-2005, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knife
Bro R-K-O,
wah.... nowadays u rich ah...Hj + massage for gor chap(50) and recently I went there and bargain like hell for both massage plus FJ at only $100. Next time u wan 2 go pls chio me o k? Haha
no lah. not i rich. The massage for an hr is $35. At first i gave her $70. She claimed not enough and said special is $50. I counter her said at the beginning she never state the price. She kept quiet and look a bit du lan, still waiting for me to give her more. I then took out another $10 and pass to her. Told her that not all men are like me so chin cai. Anyway, maybe i'll go back but not for her definitely........ Next place i would like to visit is @ haji lane near GLH, my friend intro me say not bad. Actually yesterday supposed to visit that place but ended in this spring. Will let you know if i'm going. Most probably will be next week...

R-K-O
Old 26-10-2005, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 20
raverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyraverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O
...She claimed not enough and said special is $50. I counter her said at the beginning she never state the price. She kept quiet and look a bit du lan, still waiting for me to give her more. I then took out another $10 and pass to her. Told her that not all men are like me so chin cai...
Bro R-K-O you too nice already. *Everyone* know market rate for "basic special" is $30, some more she rush. Haizzz I think I forever signoff from TN liao.
Old 26-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raverboy
Bro R-K-O you too nice already. *Everyone* know market rate for "basic special" is $30, some more she rush. Haizzz I think I forever signoff from TN liao.
It's ok. Anyway, not returning for her. To be exact, i gave her $45 for special. Considered her effort on trying hard to give me a gd massage.....

R-K-O
Old 27-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Knife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

R-K-O, dun worry I can understand u lah cos sometimes bo bian I also LL pay more cos we r there to enjoy only.
Old 27-10-2005, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Monday lunch hours passed there saw a sweet looking gal seating outside the shop. I thought I have time to try her on Wednesday evening. Went there at 6.00 pm the shop and a few shops at level 3 are all closed. Bo pian visited MY nest liao............but was packed with Ah Pek and old birds. I thought economy no so good and never expect these trade are in blooming business...................Also TOTO and gambling outlets are in long queue as well.

gigantic_tk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1