The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old Today, 07:22 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 15
TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 ♛ CUTI ♛ LEGIT 23YO SYT 34C NATURALS BOOBS 1ST TIME IN SG❢❢

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

We Strive To Deliver The Most Genuine Experience Ever

Contact Bro SK @ +65 9035 3265 For Booking Today!
Old Today, 09:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1519 / Power: 12
BroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant future
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 ♛ CUTI ♛ LEGIT 23YO SYT 34C NATURALS BOOBS 1ST TIME IN SG❢❢

Cuti from. TRL

Looks : same as in the pics, give off the SYT vibes, cute & sweet looks with long hair, eyes were mesmerizing

Body: smooth soft fair and yellow skin, petite in size, curvy, small, slim and young body, hot perky ass. No tattoo

Boobs: natural and just nice the size, it was soft nice to press and suck, easily aroused nipple, just the way it fit her body and I like it

Frenching : wash mouth with listertine first, from short to long kiss then DFK, auto type with good tempo

Bbbj: Her BBBJ was out of this world! Patient and she was able to suck hard and fast with power licking and lots of suction and just the right amount of slurp makes you feel damn shiok. DT occasionally with lot of combination and effect.

Pussy: Her pussy was nice shape and clean shaved and was very easy wet and tasty as virgin. Make her climax

FJ: Start with missionary and switched to doggie and lastly, carry her to bonk. She is tight and active, responsive too. Both leg jelly and sweat out! Able to take hard and deep pounding and she do enjoy sex with me by her face expression.

GFE: Super high GFE, sticky and close type, beware that her KC level very high, easy to get KC i get hook up by her easily. Gonna to find her again.

Thanks bro SK
Unread Today, 10:21 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 15
TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

We Strive To Deliver The Most Genuine Experience Ever

Contact Bro SK @ +65 9035 3265 For Booking Today!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1