The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-06-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jawong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Replying to the bro who ask for a MR for Ida (liloldtiger). Also known as Mei Mei fr SGL.

Oh dear lucky I check with you guys first
Old 07-06-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Rotipapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://www.liltigersden.com/hattie/

Anyone tried this new lady?

Looks like hiding tummy but skin n boobs really mouth-watering.

Hope to have bro cheongster's reco
Old 07-06-2017, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexmen View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/lan-lan-massage-fj/
Warning! Warning! : fake pictures

Decided to try her after seeing those pictures, so BIG and nice right?
So make an appt to try her last week and was directed to Bencoolen St.

Location is bad and the human traffic is chaotic due to the eateries nearby.
her last msg to me before i reached was “ 自己带套”!(bring your own condom) KNN, but when she open the door! No Way that her in the pictures! An old lady (easily 40+) she is. Took a glance at her and she definitely does NOT have those boobs from the pictures. (maybe B-). Instantly i know i was conned by those pictures!

While i make my way up the stairs, in my mind i was thinking how should i get out of this situtation???

Suddenly i rem that there is a ATM directly opposite her shop. immeditately i told her "忘了带钱, 我要去对面取” (I forgot to bring cash, need to go withdraw). She can still question me "how come can forgot de?"..
Lan lan, she bring me downstairs and re-open the locked door and she say she will wait for me. Since the ATM is just opposite her shop and she keep the door agar to wait for me. I had to slip into OG when she is not watching.

Next moment, my phone/SMS was ringing non-stop till she is blocked!

Wasted trip but at least my money is still intact . Had a good meal at the nearby hawker centre after that.

Hope this helps...
Haha the old hag must be fuming mad and jumping with her head hitting the ceiling..

Just notice got zap.. don't know who and cannot be bothered with this stupig clown. As if points can exchange for free bonk or massage..
Old 07-06-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, i posted abt her before.her nick was Bella last time.
She was in the other stable and also on slg.
I can say just ok. Used to provide bbbj b5 now i heard mo more and price noe jack up $110...so go figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotipapa View Post

Anyone tried this new lady?

Looks like hiding tummy but skin n boobs really mouth-watering.

Hope to have bro cheongster's reco
Old 07-06-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster (M)

Frankster93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Would like to share a rare gem with you all today.

Girl: 馨馨
Height: 168cm
Boobs: 36B
Mobile: 8433 4819
Link: http://$$$$$$$$.com/index.php/Girl/3181.html
Damage: S$ 100/60mins/Massage + CIM

She has actress/model kind of physical appearance with PERFECT GFE. All pictures on $$$$$$$$ are 80% real - why only 80%? because real person looks younger and prettier (not kidding). I was shocked to be frank at first she opened the door. I was stunned by not only her beautiful face and hot body, but also the spacious and tidy room (I believe can fit 3 queen size bed) which she has spent alot on rental - I asked her why she doesn't want to change to a smaller room but she told me that rooms are hardly available. The environment is so good that I feel like I'm in a 4 star hotel at the very least. Her massage skills is also pretty good and powerful, followed by a sensation touch all over my body and my didi before she suck my dick with her soft tongue. Overall, it is a very great experience. I was so regret that I didn't manage to find out her existence earlier. Bros who like to find chiobu can try her
Old 07-06-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

seeseekia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm

There is this massage girl that stay at balestier (behind boon tong kee).

Anyone know where she goes?

her number is 8731 3216
Old 07-06-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://www.$$$$$$$$.com/index.php/Girl/3382.html

Any heads up on this syt? On her site there are lots of good MRs but mostly in chinese. Just need a affirmation from any senior bro. Thanks.
却看不到我滴在
键盘上的泪
++++++++++++++++
Old 07-06-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeseekia View Post
hmm

There is this massage girl that stay at balestier (behind boon tong kee).

Anyone know where she goes?

her number is 8731 3216
You seriously trying to sabo is it? Ask just the gal nick and stable will do.

You ask like that win liao.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/milly/

Tried this new girl earlier today. Ratings and comments as follows:-

Looks: 8.5/10
Was attracted by her cute face and was not disappointed. In person, I would describe her as pretty than cute.

Body: 7/10
She's really tall, standing 1.68 m. A bit heavy boned like Lynn, but definitely not fat. Don't think many would reject because overall package still looks good.

Boobs: 36B nice and soft. Nipples responsive.

Massage: 8/10 spa standard.

Sensual: 10/10
This to me is one of her strong suits. 100% non-commercial. Quite like Sassy whom I'd written about before - it's interactive, and so individual limits will differ. We were both dripping wet and I was quite sure that she enjoyed the session as much as I did. For me, there was nearly no limits, except no FJ. Ended up with a COB.

GFE: 9.5/10
Extremely high playability and GFE. Had a fun time trying to remove her panties, reminding me of my dating days when making out with my girlfriend and trying to remove her panties. She would not make it easy for you, but you'd always succeed in the end.

Autoroam: Full 4G after I succeeded in removing the panties.

Attitude: 9.5/10
Offered to help me shower at the start of the session. Massage my head for 10 minutes after I shot. Session ended beyond 60 min, but she was cool about it as there was no one lined up after me.

Location/hygiene:
Nice room but advisable to bring your own towel due to some constraints.

Damage: $100 + tips (she totally deserved the GST paid)

RTM: Yes, most certainly. I've been replaying the session with her in my mind since I left her place.
Bro, was just seeing her WeChat and she was quite upset over what you wrote. None of my business but I think you are stressing her out. "he will not make it easy for you but you will always succeed in the end"..kind of like chiding everyone to do it. I think we said before many times off menu or things not already specified in the ads should not be put out here.

Let's try to be nice, and not fault them if they have performed their duty as specified in the ads. Each girl has their own strength and you visit them if they click with you or there is certain something you like about that girl. With chemistry you may get more than others, but let's leave that choice to her as long as she perform her basic duty. Her strength is in massage coupled with nice bubbly personality and non commercial field. I do not wish to have her leave the shores so fast since after what you put out here and everyone tries to remove her panty hoping to get what you gotten.

Let's try to keep to the rules in posting here, and keep our man ego on check.

For those who knows my posting, I usually share if I meet a gem, other than to help the ML have better business as deserved, also helps the bros here in spending it on the right girl. If the girl is really bad, I will also sound off. If the girl is 50 50, I may choose not to share my opinion, because maybe it is just with me no chemistry.

That's all I have to say, and hopefully she stays a little longer. At least to change the ML scene dominated by old MLs that never leaves.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 8
gavingohwl is a glorious beacon of lightgavingohwl is a glorious beacon of lightgavingohwl is a glorious beacon of lightgavingohwl is a glorious beacon of lightgavingohwl is a glorious beacon of lightgavingohwl is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone still remember liltiger's magic hands Xin'er ?

Is she still working, any contacts?
Old 08-06-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!

Indeed she's one of the better MLs who know her stuff - better than those inexperienced SYTs at some 'clean' spas. I do hope she would stay for the full 2 months despite some initial unhappiness - probably she would need to get used to things here.

Would RTM soon haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Bro, was just seeing her WeChat and she was quite upset over what you wrote. None of my business but I think you are stressing her out. "he will not make it easy for you but you will always succeed in the end"..kind of like chiding everyone to do it. I think we said before many times off menu or things not already specified in the ads should not be put out here.

Let's try to be nice, and not fault them if they have performed their duty as specified in the ads. Each girl has their own strength and you visit them if they click with you or there is certain something you like about that girl. With chemistry you may get more than others, but let's leave that choice to her as long as she perform her basic duty. Her strength is in massage coupled with nice bubbly personality and non commercial field. I do not wish to have her leave the shores so fast since after what you put out here and everyone tries to remove her panty hoping to get what you gotten.

Let's try to keep to the rules in posting here, and keep our man ego on check.

For those who knows my posting, I usually share if I meet a gem, other than to help the ML have better business as deserved, also helps the bros here in spending it on the right girl. If the girl is really bad, I will also sound off. If the girl is 50 50, I may choose not to share my opinion, because maybe it is just with me no chemistry.

That's all I have to say, and hopefully she stays a little longer. At least to change the ML scene dominated by old MLs that never leaves.
「若人欲了知,三世一切佛,應觀法界性,一切唯心造。」
Old 08-06-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Let's try to be nice, and not fault them if they have performed their duty as specified in the ads. Each girl has their own strength and you visit them if they click with you or there is certain something you like about that girl. With chemistry you may get more than others, but let's leave that choice to her as long as she perform her basic duty. Her strength is in massage coupled with nice bubbly personality and non commercial feel.

... hopefully she stays a little longer. At least to change the ML scene dominated by old MLs that never leaves.
Totally agree with the point about fulfilling basic duty. The point I was making is that Milly is really a breath of fresh air. She doesn't have a routine, and has absolutely zero commercial feel. You're right about her bubbly personality and she's really fun to be with. Playability is super high, reminiscent of Shiok Shiok, and how far she goes is the outcome of your interaction with her. Obviously if a customer is disrespectful, and tries to force themselves on her, she'll get turned off, just like any other girl would. However if you are nice and gentlemanly, and she finds you alright, she'll respond better to you. Hence, bros should stop asking her whether she can this or that or not, these questions will only put her off. Anyone keen on booking her should just go ahead and do so. Be on your best behaviour, and let things take their own course, and you'll probably get more out of the session, just as I can see that Bro Special Spawner too had a wonderful session. Once again I emphasise, be respectful, be nice, and you'll find that she's totally worth it.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:10 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15400 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankster93 View Post
Hi Bros,

Would like to share a rare gem with you all today.

Girl: 馨馨
Height: 168cm
Boobs: 36B
Mobile: 8433 4819
Link: http://$$$$$$$$.com/index.php/Girl/3181.html
Damage: S$ 100/60mins/Massage + CIM

She has actress/model kind of physical appearance with PERFECT GFE. All pictures on $$$$$$$$ are 80% real - why only 80%? because real person looks younger and prettier (not kidding). I was shocked to be frank at first she opened the door. I was stunned by not only her beautiful face and hot body, but also the spacious and tidy room (I believe can fit 3 queen size bed) which she has spent alot on rental - I asked her why she doesn't want to change to a smaller room but she told me that rooms are hardly available. The environment is so good that I feel like I'm in a 4 star hotel at the very least. Her massage skills is also pretty good and powerful, followed by a sensation touch all over my body and my didi before she suck my dick with her soft tongue. Overall, it is a very great experience. I was so regret that I didn't manage to find out her existence earlier. Bros who like to find chiobu can try her
funny, she banned me.

maybe I didn't call her but only add her. Now add also cannot.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 08-06-2017, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
velvetdreams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried her? Does she allow 4G autoroam?
Old 08-06-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
TerryGDR is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Same no. and photos, different location and price?? Which one is real?

http://sgbeautycastles.com/ning-meng...e-hj-bbbj-cim/

http://sgmomo.com/xiao-yan/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1