The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-05-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMSexy View Post
Bro, please let me know if such a lobang exist!!!
Can try this lass. New batch syt, real looks at least, and give quite a good HDLY. Arousing enough for my standards.

http://sglonelyguy.net/mu-mu-massage/

Rare new blood gem but pity won't stay long. Probably 2 weeks more.
Old 01-06-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfhearted View Post
Usually is just call or text to ask for time slot and if they not free, can ask when free right ? 1st timer here
Yes just call/sms to ask for timeslot, and for sms they will ask you to confirm.
Sometimes if you first time asking for alternate timeslot they may not entertain you unless really free. May be better that you propose instead.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 01-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes just call/sms to ask for timeslot, and for sms they will ask you to confirm.
Sometimes if you first time asking for alternate timeslot they may not entertain you unless really free. May be better that you propose instead.
Any new recommendation bro? I always find your taste (and mactamer) to suite me best.. thanks in advance
Old 01-06-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

http://www.liltigersden.com/qiqi/

http://sgbeautycastles.com/qi-qi-massage-hj/

A little public service announcement for an old (personal) favourite who has just returned to our shores. Qiqi looks like Christy Chung, and her massage is 100% authentic. And she told me that during her time back home, she's travelled to some obscure place to learn genuine juagen from a master in China.

Busy this period so got no time to personally try her new skills. Perhaps other bros could do so and do a FR?
Old 01-06-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 20
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/qiqi/

http://sgbeautycastles.com/qi-qi-massage-hj/

A little public service announcement for an old (personal) favourite who has just returned to our shores. Qiqi looks like Christy Chung, and her massage is 100% authentic. And she told me that during her time back home, she's travelled to some obscure place to learn genuine juagen from a master in China.

Busy this period so got no time to personally try her new skills. Perhaps other bros could do so and do a FR?
Advertised as D cup. I don't think got so big, based on my encounter with her...
Old 01-06-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
halfhearted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Thanks .

They seems to shift around? The one I saw seems to be in East and west
Old 01-06-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze View Post
Advertised as D cup. I don't think got so big, based on my encounter with her...
Agreed. I think B only.
Old 01-06-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
kfctexas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.net/jessica-massage/

This Jessica girl is apparently no longer in Sg. I made an appointment through the number on the webpage but was greeted by a totally different woman. I initially rejected her on the spot, but she sweet-talked me into staying by saying she would give me a discount on the massage.

During the massage, the lady said that Jessica left Sg last week. But since Jessica already paid the web fee for the month and the Sg SIM card was of no use back home, she simply handed over the web ad and SIM card to her friend.

The "replacement" Jessica's massage and sensual was passable to me. Perhaps my disappointment and frustration at not getting the girl I wanted affected my satisfaction level.
Old 01-06-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
anonymouskimch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfctexas View Post

This Jessica girl is apparently no longer in Sg. I made an appointment through the number on the webpage but was greeted by a totally different woman. I initially rejected her on the spot, but she sweet-talked me into staying by saying she would give me a discount on the massage.

During the massage, the lady said that Jessica left Sg last week. But since Jessica already paid the web fee for the month and the Sg SIM card was of no use back home, she simply handed over the web ad and SIM card to her friend.

The "replacement" Jessica's massage and sensual was passable to me. Perhaps my disappointment and frustration at not getting the girl I wanted affected my satisfaction level.
Are they ever going to update the profile? Should had took a photo and self update here.
Old 01-06-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.liltigersden.com/louise/

Tried her as my regular ML rtc. Read a few good FR as recommended by some senior Bro here. Wondered why so few FR on her since several months here.

Place: shared attached bathroom. Room not so tidy. Used tissues on the bed and floor.
Look: same as photo. Pretty face. Good looking.
Body: Slim. Size A, not D. Height probably less than 161 as advertised.
Assisted bath: non exist before and after
Massage: not trained. Can feel she is tired as well.
HDLY, JG: non exist.
Sensual: No kiss, no lick, can be better if she wash her body between sessions.

Probably other bros get better service from her. Just not my day.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 8
Aerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfctexas View Post

Well, she is obviously lying. Previously I posted to say that she uses fake photos.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post

Tried her as my regular ML rtc. Read a few good FR as recommended by some senior Bro here. Wondered why so few FR on her since several months here.

Place: shared attached bathroom. Room not so tidy. Used tissues on the bed and floor.

Luckily never tried! Thanks for your report bro!!
Old 01-06-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7763 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkesyj View Post
Hey bros. Sorry something really random here. Been seeing MR for MLs from usual sources like LTD, SGlonely, etc. Has anyone tried MLs who advertise in other places like Craigslist or backpage?

Just curious...
Mostly fakes.. you have to do lot's of CSI work like reverse image searches etc.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Recently tried Zhu zhu

http://sglonelyguy.com/zhu-zhu-massage/

I seldom write mr unless she fit into the chio category, massage service is so so but with very high gfe. Sweet looking though don't have the height, she has a very adorable face and make you feel young all over again.

Plus point is she better looking than most of the average ml in tier 1. Her service is at most average but I more in looks . Another Hunan girl in the same league as ruby . Initially she was $120 so at $110 is worth visiting.

Bro I did write an fr for her . I didn't push my fr just 1 post if u notice my fr indicate her service is so so but her looks fit into "chiobu category. There nothing misleading I just find her much better looking than other mls and she my type of syt.
Hopefully I did give an accurate fr.

Ps: zhu Zhu is Louise of tiger den

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 01-06-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
halfhearted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it possible to ask whether the masseurs can meet at hotel instead of her own place?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1