The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 09-08-2016, 01:51 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6381 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
No wonder Angmo dun like come Batam.....
There are noteworthy exceptions, though
Old 09-08-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: League of Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
I think that's primarily because u don't head to Batam as often as us, so your time there is far more precious to you. I suppose u go to Batam maybe about 4 times a year?

Many bros here go there at least once a month, and some even once per week, so I suppose you will have to take that into perspective.
Of course you are right!

However, I must admit I went to cinema in Batam ONCE, some years ago. It was with a tudung girl who I met using Badoo. She insisted to meet me. I thought "Why not? Let's see how it goes". The movie was boring, and she firmly rejected all my attempts of physical contact in the darkness. One of my many fails in Batam (But without many fails, one could not have the chance to have also many hits. This is my way of seeing it.)

PS: by the way, who was the guy who wanted to know if he could play Pokemon GO in Batam??
As far as I know, it is not out yet in Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Old 09-08-2016, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Grievance,bro. I boils it down to grievance on the part of the counter guy. Like as always,they thought you didnt understand Bahasa and try to be sarcastic,i guess. Not something we have not met before. THIS,is definitely the fault of the counter guy who isnt quite happy with his job.

I don't disagree with a lot of your point. It depends. Like I mentioned in my post, I'm an impromptu traveler. The examples of me landing at odd timing like 7pm or 3pm shows that.

Yes, the timing and the rush could have been a contributing factor but the way the counter staff behave when I'm at my most polite behavior is really unacceptable for sales staff. Maybe it's his general dislike for doing the morning shift and having to deal with this, but, hey... You're customer service staff. Many a times, I had to changed to taking batam fast from HBB and I don't get similar crap from the batam fast staff, maybe I do speak their language well... Which brings me to my next point...

I do disagree this part where you point out about my ability (or rather inability) to speak the language is really a major facepalm moment. Bro, we travelled together to batam at least 5 trips liao leh. For you to have made such an observation on me... Hmm.... I may not be very proficient till to the point of speaking like an Indonesian, I'm do believe I'm able to carry a conversation at almost all kinds of settings with ease. One thing is..I do make it a point of learning the language of the country I monger in. And bahasa Indo and Vietnamese are 2 languages that I can speak with some level of proficiency. Ok, I'll give you the benefit of doubt and some that you're referring to someone caught in a generic situation like this, then this could be a reason for the curt reply from the counter staff.

Anyway, I did state that for someone who properly plan his trip, Horizon at HBB is fine, if not expensive. I was searching around and ticket for ferry to batam centre is available at $31.50 all taxes paid and no such condition as must travel in pair. I ordered a few tickets and will see how it end up.
Old 09-08-2016, 02:42 AM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Of course you are right!

However, I must admit I went to cinema in Batam ONCE, some years ago. It was with a tudung girl who I met using Badoo. She insisted to meet me. I thought "Why not? Let's see how it goes". The movie was boring, and she firmly rejected all my attempts of physical contact in the darkness. One of my many fails in Batam (But without many fails, one could not have the chance to have also many hits. This is my way of seeing it.)

PS: by the way, who was the guy who wanted to know if he could play Pokemon GO in Batam??
As far as I know, it is not out yet in Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia.
It's out in Singapore for 3 days already. I was playing it on the ferry last Saturday enroute to Batam Centre.
Old 09-08-2016, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for info.....
Horizon Biz too good......sure yaya papaya.....

Sometimes mistakes can happened....I always got tendency to spend the remaining rph in my wallet on return.....
Dun accept SGD I can understand.....CC?? A bit hard to comprehend.
No wonder Angmo dun like come Batam.....
Precisely. I do see nets terminal at Batam fast counter at HBF. (Note: HBF, not HBB). and our friend at Horizon is still insisting on Cash Only. Facepalm
Old 09-08-2016, 02:51 AM
Samster

Maybe I must go bathe in flower water lah . This Horizon thingy happen, and also, for no reason, a fellow cheonging advise me of booking his cewek who he's hopelessly in love with, when all I said was I saw her during in the joint. C'mon.. she's just another whore in the market and don't forget... Who's the one blocking you from chats app, causing you the heartache when another bro provide a listening ear and offer you advice from his experience??

And after my explanation, I even get any apology. Just a feeble attempt to sweep everything under the carpet.

Sorry for the bitching in this thread. I must really go Bugis pray and shower in flower.. Plus sprinkling water with xia liu leave.
Old 09-08-2016, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Bro please be informed not only horizon, all ferry operator don't accept SGD or Credit Card in batam. Never be wrong to carry 550k more if you frequent batam. If not best have extra ticket of other operator if you are travelling to batam center or Sekupang.

Yes I agree horizon batam counter stuff not so friendly.
I don't know what's the reason for not allowing customer to pay in SGD. But, I've tried to be as polite as I can be, and yet it's the not too friendly reply that I get.

Advice noted. Thanks...
Old 09-08-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
I don't know what's the reason for not allowing customer to pay in SGD. But, I've tried to be as polite as I can be, and yet it's the not too friendly reply that I get.

Advice noted. Thanks...
Btw many Indon are seen in center point yesterday as what I heard was its the gathering point or sth for Pokemon go.

The milf at batam horizon counter in charge of handling money and ticket (always sit in the middle) face 24/7 black haha.

Yesterday rate was 9740. Finally its the last day of the long weekend.

Please note that next Wednesday is Indonesia national day.
Old 09-08-2016, 09:05 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fully agree. Life and safety more important than money.
Even get from fuck house late n kenna chop 1m.....bad fuck....lose SGD100+ nia.
Yes, agreed. Alot of hungry people there so just have to be very careful for our own safety.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-08-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Last week found this View Point near UTAMA,
Local's PakToh (dating ) place
. ..
One bro ask for exact location..

Quote:
Hi Bro. Where is the exact romantic place in Utama?
Google can't find it....
search
"Bukit Tanjung Uma"
In Google map..
will get this..

It only 750m from DCM, but uphill
DCM exit to main road
Turn left (away fr Jodor, Pacific..)
about 150m main road curve left.
Walk right to smaller road.
Small road splited.
Go up hill about 600m.

Enjoy you walk
Old 09-08-2016, 06:38 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Btw many Indon are seen in center point yesterday as what I heard was its the gathering point or sth for Pokemon go.
Now imagine if a Pokestop is placed right at Sedona/Gold Bird and the papi sees lots of people coming for that and disturbing his business.

Second, one of the most annoying things is when the booked cewek can't leave her phone, busy chatting on bed, uninterested to the guy.
Now, imagine she will be busy ALSO hunting pokemons all night...
Old 09-08-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes, the timing and the rush could have been a contributing factor but the way the counter staff behave when I'm at my most polite behavior is really unacceptable for sales staff. Maybe it's his general dislike for doing the morning shift and having to deal with this, but, hey... You're customer service staff. Many a times, I had to changed to taking batam fast from HBB and I don't get similar crap from the batam fast staff, maybe I do speak their language well... Which brings me to my next point...
I have said it,the fault lies with that counter guy.He's the customer service person serving a customer,definitely not right to be rude to customers of any type. Grievance on the part of that counter guy who happens to not-like-his-job and yet be still serving customers thru out the whole day? Yes,i do know you speak their language,but they may not have know unless you converse with them in their language .

On the other hand if you speak to them in their language,he may have thought you are a local and this could also be the way they treat a local which they thought would be alright. The situation where one see ghost,he ghost-talk,he sees a human,he talks human. Treating different types of people differently isnt exactly uncommon in indonesia.

When comparing 2 sets of staffs from 2 different ferry companies (both Horizon and Batamfast staffs at Harbour Bay),i usually look at their manpower size and their volume of customers they have to handle a day. One of them has very much more staffs,was more often in a rush-rush situation,constantly busying non-stop (especially during fri to weekends) and the need to constantly handle things efficiently,whereas the other one has practically no one entering to make inquiry in most parts of their day (Batamfast only have 4 trips via Harbour Bay per day).

Quote:
I do disagree this part where you point out about my ability (or rather inability) to speak the language is really a major facepalm moment. Bro, we travelled together to batam at least 5 trips liao leh. For you to have made such an observation on me... Hmm.... I may not be very proficient till to the point of speaking like an Indonesian, I'm do believe I'm able to carry a conversation at almost all kinds of settings with ease. One thing is..I do make it a point of learning the language of the country I monger in. And bahasa Indo and Vietnamese are 2 languages that I can speak with some level of proficiency. Ok, I'll give you the benefit of doubt and some that you're referring to someone caught in a generic situation like this, then this could be a reason for the curt reply from the counter staff.
Speaking from one who is handicap on the language itself,I have no doubts with your language proficiency (not the least bit). I was actually trying to imply that he/she (the counter staffs) may thought you do not understand their language,you know the type of behavior of "suaning behind your back" on what they think you may not fully comprehend (eg,like scenario of the chap chai girl in one of our trip) but its just not his luck that day that you happen to know what he is saying,hehehe...which also seems to somehow tick you off a little.

This part of you getting a little tick off,is very unlike the usual 'you' becos the 'you' i knew wont be so fire-up easily which leads me to relook into your situation by putting myself in your shoe. And the main culprit base on my reading of all the written scenario would be, the rush-rush situation. You were in a race against time,yet some guy/s seems to be trying to hold you back (not forgetting their 'cant be bothered' and 'take own sweet time' attitude) and the added sarcasm only worsen the entire ordeal.

Lesson learned : i will try my best not to get into such rushing situation

And i found this on the Horizon Ferry website under the FAQ which may be useful for me :

Quote:
Anyway, I did state that for someone who properly plan his trip, Horizon at HBB is fine, if not expensive. I was searching around and ticket for ferry to batam centre is available at $31.50 all taxes paid and no such condition as must travel in pair. I ordered a few tickets and will see how it end up.
Hehehe...i am actually looking at Batamfast. The cheaper version of their ferry tickets between Harbour Front to Harbour Bay and vice versa. Harbour Bay w/o doubt is a good place for me to land,but i would prefer to have a plan B for the future,in case one day Horizon decide to fail me (tho it hasnt happen yet). Not forgetting Batamfast ferry is also a ferry that allows smoking,hehehe...and i am a smoker.

Batamfast has 4 timing to Harbour Bay :

910am , 1150am , 615pm and 910pm

...its other 4 timing from Harbour Bay to Harbour Front :

930am , 215pm , 7pm and 920pm

Take a look at their ferry timing to other Ports too

Next time if we are fate to meet up in Batam,maybe we can try making arrangement to share the ticket cost? (shall share more details on this one if we ever link up again)

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-08-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

Share ticket cost?? Hmm.. sound interesting..

Ya, best not to get into such rushing situation. I was wrong in the first place in that I misjudge the time I had. Hard to keep a clear head when you have a tight-body-smooth-skin 20 yo lying naked next to me..

But, having said that, the counter staff (not one, but 2 of them) are very rude when I all displayed is playing for help from them. Haizzz... Oh well, my luck is due to run out some time...

By the way, Passion69 and Keyzha is gone. In Passions' is another joint by the same boss with package up to 8XX rp. This includes Special Treatment which I assume is fj. Just finished my session there. Think it remains the only joint in this area with special service.
Old 09-08-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster

By the way 2, I landed at HBB today, but via Batam Fast. The counter auntie at HBF is a joy to deal with. That's how customer service should be.
Old 09-08-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

Thanks for the FAQ. Nowhere did it state that only local currency accepted though. Should whack this on them if I should use them again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1