The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2008, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
yandaoking is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaoking is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy3799 View Post
Sound like winning a Golden Horse Award, thank here thank there ....... anyway, nice FR, makes me wanna go soon..........
Hi bro gameboy3799,

It should be Golden Horny Horse award.....Tks for your compliment bro.

yandaoking
Old 04-03-2008, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
yandaoking is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaoking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post

Bro, you are too kind with your words. I am glad you have fun in ZH. We shd all help one another in a foreign land. Actually tis trip wanted to recommend you try the new hotel Jia LI Wan Hao but you were already in SZ by tat time. Anyway I had helped arrange a few bros stayed there tis past weekend. I hope they too had a great time in ZH. They shd be back by now, hopefully they can give some FRs too.
Hi bro 789550,

You certainly deserve it lah. I would try Jia Li Wan Hao next time. My MM complained that the whole toilet was wet after taking shower at JinYu. Always have to dry up her foot before getting on the bed.

Quality of bed & toilet/shower room condition are what I look for when I make my trip to PRC.

Cheers !!

yandaoking
Old 05-03-2008, 04:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpternational View Post
if the gal is free,... even more dangerous.... later kenna pay for her rent or buy hp or buy computer plus emotional trap. later u stuck with one gal, u have to make up excuses to kick her away etc etc. very troublesome. so many other gals waiting for your bonking pleasure, can u resist the idea of choosing another fresh gal on your next trip to a ktv? must have 新鲜感hee~ hee~~

last time i kenna one gal, some cosmetic gal, not from ktv, hook up after 2 days, later bonk for free, she become "real", so i stay at her apt etc, but end up pay her rent, buy her stuff. hai~ money spent is small. but i lost the variety of other gals. coz i am only there for about 3 days, my nights are precious. my didi is selective, cannot chin chye waste sp*rm. if i bonk this old one, i lost my chance for new ones. hehehehhe... this kind of gal, can only last 3-4 trips. enuff liao. my bonk list is too long, i'm so stressed.. kekekeke....
Quote:
Originally Posted by yandaoking View Post
Hi bro neverlandf,

I did pay her for the second night. RMB 1,200. Anyway, she did not checked how much I gave her thou. As what some brothers mentioned before" FOC" does not always mean free of charge, it can be interpreted as "Fuck on credit". I had a personal experience before. The MM refused to take my money after a session with me, so I very gandong and I end up paying much more to her not only in term of money but also time.
haha bros you are all correct. FOC bonks come with "perks". sperm is precious in PRC land. too many choices at different budgets.
Old 05-03-2008, 11:58 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
pimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
Bo pian,.... need to work lar.... so stay so long lo..... hard to cheong and work at the same time... every morning I will be damn sleepy in office when in ZH hahahahhaha...
Damn... I did not know you will be there.... else I can book ticket one day earlier... now cannot d... .....
Sorry bro... I will fly to HK first then take ferry to ZH.... NOT from Macau....
anyway, we still have chance....
Will you be ZH in May? I am planning a personally trip in May... hahhahaha
o.. u are there for work... u gonna be so tired... heehhee, bonking and working... i usually go there just to drink and bonk only. hehehehe.... it's like a 100% bonking/drinking trip.... to relax and to chill out with my taiwan bros.. so i make use of my weekends. in may... feels like a long time away.... i'd be going again april for sure. anyway, when u go again in may, let me know. i should be down to go anytime.

Quote:
You certainly deserve it lah. I would try Jia Li Wan Hao next time. My MM complained that the whole toilet was wet after taking shower at JinYu. Always have to dry up her foot before getting on the bed.
Quality of bed & toilet/shower room condition are what I look for when I make my trip to PRC.
yeah. i hate the wet floors. and for some reason, i think the bathtub is dirty. plus small sink, which is pretty gay. plus no hot water at times. and i think no hair dryer too. but got nice big couch to bonk on. safe box faulty at times. room is spacious, but i think chang an new world is more complete in its facilities, tho smaller. maybe i'm just a bigger fan of new world. feels more home to me, coz i'm more used to that hotel and the staff. maybe i should try jialiwanhao for a change sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
haha bros you are all correct. FOC bonks come with "perks". sperm is precious in PRC land. too many choices at different budgets.
gals keep calling, some are good for a RTF. good to have the real GFE. for those RTF gals, can do much more, eg. go hot spring at 海泉弯. but still hungry to check out new updated gals on every trip. confused... stressed... so many choices, so little time. so much juices, so little cum. not enuff to go around. hehehhehe..
Old 05-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Just finished my 'tour of duty' and looking forward to my trip in May. A little bit early but just want to know who will be there. Can PM me.
hi bro lacoruna ... i am planning my ZH trip from April 30th to 4th May ...
PM me if u'll be there at that time ...

cheers
Old 05-03-2008, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by break78 View Post
Uh-oh.. sorry to the bros who has asked me to help book the hotel rooms during the good friday period. The price has increased tremendously due to the fact that HK is having a holiday at the same period. Rooms are also getting filled up, so will need your help to confirm asap...
hi bro break ... have PM u to confirm booking ...
sorry for the late reply ...
was in PH till yesterday ...
Old 05-03-2008, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro 789550,

Cheers !!

yandaoking
Maybe there is something wrong with your particular room's toilet. But like I commented previously, Jinyu was renovated 2 years ago when I first stayed there. Used to love the massage bathtub where me and my gal will soak together in it after a hard day's work. Now the furnitures n fixtures are old. Tats why I am on a lookout for a newer, more comfortable hotel to stay in. I will be staying in Jia Li Wan Hao tis coming trip, will feedback on the room then.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
gals keep calling, some are good for a RTF. good to have the real GFE. for those RTF gals, can do much more, eg. go hot spring at 海泉弯. but still hungry to check out new updated gals on every trip. confused... stressed... so many choices, so little time. so much juices, so little cum. not enuff to go around. hehehhehe..
hahaha yes always a dilemma. must know what are the priorities.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:23 AM
Not Activated

pimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
hahaha yes always a dilemma. must know what are the priorities.
its like....
that one is very wet, but face no good.
another one is cute, but a bit dao.
then another one is super GFE, but a bit fat.
blah blah blah blah blah........

hai~~~ hhehehehhehehehhehekekekekkekekkkkekee

bros travelling today, tintin and neverlandf, have a safe trip!

it's been more than 2 months.... zhuhai! here i come!!
Old 06-03-2008, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
hi bro lacoruna ... i am planning my ZH trip from April 30th to 4th May ...
PM me if u'll be there at that time ...
cheers
Think cannot meet lah. See my signature.......

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 06-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Post Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Bro adidas really can run yeah...monthly at Zh.
By May I reckon the weather will be warm. I wud still like to stay near LHL with Jinyu as a good choice for convenient/calling MM up/getting cabs to-fro/late nite out walking at cabana or beer-street/etc.

No more shopping this round, that damn watch just doesn't work. My fren's (two units) also out. That's just less than 4 mths!

Perhaps, get over to M'cau for different rejuvenation & replenishment. It's getting crowded though..

soon it will come...
Old 06-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
its like....
that one is very wet, but face no good.
another one is cute, but a bit dao.
then another one is super GFE, but a bit fat.
blah blah blah blah blah........

hai~~~ hhehehehhehehehhehekekekekkekekkkkekee

bros travelling today, tintin and neverlandf, have a safe trip!

it's been more than 2 months.... zhuhai! here i come!!
hahahah bro, have fun in ZH.... hope to read a lot juicy FR from you soon...
I am coming to ZH this Sunday...... can't wait d..... hahhahhah
Old 07-03-2008, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Got a grp of bros went to ZH over past weekend. Arrange them to stay in Jia Li Wan Hao, went Gan Dong and Paris Ktv during their stay. His SB nick is Paula, new guy, got to know him when he pm me abt 2 weeks back. We communicated via pm and email. He has allowed me to post his FR from our email exchange. This is the content.

"Just reach home a while ago...

Jiali Wan Hao hotel is off the busy LHL. But it compensate for its nice cosy room and comfortable bed. The bed is the one i really like most beside my beau. Service was good and they even allow us late checkout at almost 2pm. There is a SPA on the 3rd level of the hotel. No time to try out. However, the rooms and set up seems to be new and comfy. Did not see much gals thou. Maybe some bro can try...

We did check out at JinYu. Looks quite run down from the exterior, although location is more central.

1st night -Paris KTV
2nd Night - Gan Dong KTV

In general, we feel that the ladies in Gan Dong are much prettier than the Paris lot. Of course, they comes at a higher price.
The lady that i brought out from Gan Dong really makes me feel like wanting to go back again real soon. Good attitude, good service and super GF feeling. Even brought us out for local porridge supper, and me to the pub street for some more drinks after we left the KTV. (Kanna Gong Tao liao...miss her already!)

Paris gals are not as pretty... However, 2 of the ladies that was with us are real fun to be with. After the first round in the hotel, still had the energy to bring us for massage in Milan. They even brought us to the seafood street in WanChai for lunch the next day, helping us to bargain with the seafood hawker. Also offer to bring the 4 of us for sightseeing. Too bad, we want to try some fresh blood later in the night. Had to dissapoint them and turn down their offer.

Food -
Had 2 days seafood lunch at Wan Chai. Great and fresh seafood. Clams, crabs, prawns, gourapa, oyster and scallops at about 400 RMB for 4 person. Great!

Shopping -
No time for that! Too rush. Maybe the next round.

In general, we had a marvellous trip and XY had been a great host. My friend really enjoyed themselves.

Pls thanks XY on our behalf. Will plan our next trip real soon."

Good to know more bros having a great time in ZH. Cheers.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
junksss junksss junksss

Thanks a lot for your wonderful FR Bro 789550
Old 07-03-2008, 09:08 AM
Not Activated

i'll try to recall my F for FR. coz i dun remember. i dun even remember how i got home. hahaha... was drunk last night. plus K, i was gone. i fell into the K hole.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1