The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 24-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 22
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Some reports say that we bought him in the first place, not loan. Hmmm....But agreed, he was immense. His tracking back to tackle Kaka was superb.
he had a great game....
simply my man of the match...
wonderin why harry did not start in the first place...
Old 24-05-2007, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qw2op
my shock n horror dis time round was when me saw crouch nt in ze starting lineup ...
My take was that Rafa decided Crouch was not gonna be able to do much, with that German referee presiding on proceedings.
When he eventually come in, how many of those aerial duels were blown as fouls against Crouch??

Quote:
Originally Posted by qw2op
agger tot he was offside ... think riise played him onside ...
Wrong ... Carragher was the one who played Inzaghi onside.
That's why I said "even Carra was not his usual self" ... just look at how he ended up with the yellow card.

Well, no team can always win ... it's gonna be a good experience for all, they're grow & become even stronger mentally, if not physically.
Rafa brought 22 over to Athens on that flight ... but there was only 18 in the actual teamsheet.
Can any kind souls here remind this old man who are the other 2 (besides Fowler & Sissoko) who were watching from the stands??
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 24-05-2007, 11:57 AM
Samster

KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl
Give credit when it's due. It was a good pass by Kaka and an even better timed run by Pippo, the kind that will catch out any defence.
I agree ... that's why the game pan was to stop the ball even getting to Kaka to begin with.
Perhaps this pass would never have materialised IF Rafa had not taken out Mascherano??
You'll never walk alone,
Old 24-05-2007, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777
At least Rafa is gracful to say the better team won..
Or did the better team won?
Oh yes, definitely the better team (on the night) won ... they managed to put in 2 goals, didn't they??
However, both Rafa & everyone else knows LFC could have beaten Milan last night IF the chances were taken better.
That's why his first priority will be to geta ruthless striker soon ... let's see if it's gonna be E'to or Villa.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 24-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl
Some reports say that we bought him in the first place, not loan. Hmmm... But agreed, he was immense. His tracking back to tackle Kaka was superb.
I think we bought him already ... else we'd have been in trouble with the lawsuits too, considering that his previous owner is the Iranian guy & not West Ham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3vw
wonderin why harry did not start in the first place...
Well, if you have had the faith to put this same guy on the big stage tqice & he almost ruined it all for you. Would you still take the chance to do it a 3rd time??
But what I cannot quite see eye to eye with is the choice of Zenden over Kewell ... it was so bloody obvious there was no penetration where the LFC left wing was concerned - in comparison, even Pennant was doing better though his final cross left much to be desired. Defensively, Zenden was without conviction too as Oddo was allowed to whip in cross after cross.
IMHO though, I think Rafa is gonna be using Kewell much much more in the next season - let's then see if Kewell is really back for good.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 24-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
FerrariF1 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Sigh! we lost 2-1. We should have scored one or two more. Especially Stevie G's miss ... but kudos to Rafa for getting the tactics right and snuffing out the Milan threat from Midfield. When we talk about world class forwards, look at Inzaghi. He was practically doing everything alone and he scored even when we took out and negated the Milan defence.
Old 24-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Wrong ... Carragher was the one who played Inzaghi onside.
That's why I said "even Carra was not his usual self" ... just look at how he ended up with the yellow card.
I think in this case it's more accurate to say Pippo beat the offside trap than ask who played him onside.

Testament to the great work of Pippo alone up front, never gave Carra-Agger a moment's rest. I think he ran more than Stevie (looking at the distance covered)! Our players worked just as hard but didn't have Pippo's finishing.

Quote:
That's why his first priority will be to geta ruthless striker soon ... let's see if it's gonna be E'to or Villa.
E'to said he's not coming already leh.
Old 24-05-2007, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
WAKE-UP-U-FOOLS is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

GOD INZAGHI
Old 24-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
WAKE-UP-U-FOOLS is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hahahhaa Stupid Fools Owned

Lose Means Lose

No More Heng Shit La U Think The Shit Happen All The Time Meh

Wake Up Liao Anot ?!!
Old 24-05-2007, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

What a lousy day for soccer...anyway..i not goin to discredit the champion of the night which is AC Milan...

all is not pessimistic for the MIGHTY REDS...we at least earn the right to be the only English team to grace the final! and we will definitely posed an even greater threat in the league next seson....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 24-05-2007, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lastly, Rafa took a risk in taking Mascherano off ... well, it didn't pay off this time round. Suddenly, Kaka was getting the space he was denied most of the game. The 2nd goal was a result of that....
yes i agreed totally on this...i felt that alonso was the better choice to be replaced, he was really not contributing much to the game except the fouls, which the first goal came as a result of him again..
Old 24-05-2007, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
At least Rafa is gracful to say the better team won..

Or did the better team won?
not really the better but probably the sharper of the two teams...Liverpool had just as many chances but not on target...this has been the main problem for the past few season and will continue to be until a real world class striker is brought in...
Old 24-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Spartan Warrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well I think the match was quite entertaining as compare to FA cup. Both team played well but luck was with milan this time.

I know war as few other men now living know it, and nothing to me is more revolting. I have long advocated its complete abolition, as its very destructiveness on both friend and foe has rendered it useless as a method of settling disputes.
Old 24-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
niteowl is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Maybe the Italians got more luck with German, champions in 2006 World Cup in Germany & having a German referee in the UEFA CL final. Wonder what will happen if Fowler will to play in his last match for Liverpool
Old 24-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
FerrariF1 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

GONZALEZ SET TO LEAVE REDS
Jimmy Rice in Athens 24 May 2007
Mark Gonzalez is set to leave Liverpool for Real Betis after one season at the club.
Rafa Benitez today confirmed the two sides had "almost" reached an agreement over the Chilean winger.

Bolo Zenden, whose contract expires in the summer, has also been told he can talk to other clubs.

Benitez said: "I was talking with him before and I said he could talk with other teams. He knows the situation.

"It's clear some players will leave. We almost have an agreement with Real Betis for Mark Gonzalez."

Looks like the cleanout has begun... hmmm...Betis, isn't that Joaquin's Club ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1