The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old 29-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
Damage: 500peso for hj, 500peso for topless, 550 for the massage
Thanks for the FR. Hmm... for this price you can get a girl at MBC. 2 shots if the girl likes you enough. I guess I'm a cheapskate...
Old 29-08-2012, 04:31 PM
Samster

Be in Manila on 5th September. Any bros in town at the same time?

Tentatively hitting Republiq on the 5th and then Opus on the 8th. PM me if you wanna join me.

May also hit Insomnia and/or Club Zzyzx.
Old 29-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Btw any money changer to recommend? Do they cheat like in Bali??
Old 29-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 17
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises View Post
Thanks for the FR. Hmm... for this price you can get a girl at MBC. 2 shots if the girl likes you enough. I guess I'm a cheapskate...
what to do? did not do enough homework before I come.. tomorrow heading back to sillypore, might as well accomplish something..

still got the heart and mind to accomplish another shot.. but see later what time I free bah.. thinking of air force one.. republiq is just like beside me.. but i dun like this kind of tiu leh.. maybe hook the girl is cheap, but the drinks leh? somemore me alone..
Old 29-08-2012, 05:21 PM
Samster

AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
what to do? did not do enough homework before I come.. tomorrow heading back to sillypore, might as well accomplish something..

still got the heart and mind to accomplish another shot.. but see later what time I free bah.. thinking of air force one.. republiq is just like beside me.. but i dun like this kind of tiu leh.. maybe hook the girl is cheap, but the drinks leh? somemore me alone..
Try greenbelt havanas/starbucks/mbc cafe.
Nego price with FL n try. Heard the pinays r 1 of the wildest in bed..
Old 29-08-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5668 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

AtlasShrugged:

Heard the pinays r 1 of the wildest in bed

YOU HEARD ? what do you mean you heard ? Damn .. you haven't experienced that yet ? you poor thing ..

For money changers, yet to come across a money changer who cheats. The caveat is, most of the money changers have a few guys loitering around them, and if you are seen to count a few thousand peso (a monthly salary of a sales girl being just 5,000 peso onwards) that can give ideas to a lot of the loiterers ..

Be safe - read up on my 'safety rules in Manila', which I wrote about earlier

One of them is to change money in malls, and only withdraw money in ATMs which are in malls.

If you need to pay more, use cards, than be seen walking around with a few thousand peso.

PS: in one of the TV programs on guns-for-hire in Philippines mentioned that you can get hitmen for as low as 5,000 peso - which isn't far off the mark - people have been killed for lesser money ..

so .. if you are looking like worth 10,000 peso, a lot of temptations can arise ..

And also remember the 10,000 peso nonsense for Customs ..

As much as possible, I use cards, and with the daily limit on the ATM withdrawals - upto 10,000 peso based on atms, I stick to not carry too much cash. One too many close encounter of 'close confined body searches' have left me scared enough ..
Old 29-08-2012, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
AtlasShrugged:

Heard the pinays r 1 of the wildest in bed

YOU HEARD ? what do you mean you heard ? Damn .. you haven't experienced that yet ? you poor thing ..
Haha. Gonna try out this trip
Old 29-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
winman08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
PS: upped you .. smile please and you got you 2 'power' .. guess you can trade points now I don't mind you start with me .. haha
of course a smile for you...

Quote:
That was the first club I went to in Manila. Cool place but in terms of music and ambience, I prefer Republiq. Usually see a lot of FLs with foreigners in here.
Republiq of course is 6 star feel compare to others.. in fact is the best in manila...

Last edited by winman08; 10-05-2013 at 04:57 AM.
Old 30-08-2012, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For other massage places with FJ in makati can try the pasay road stretch - there's roman suites hotel -> 2nd floor also has a joint there. Not sure if they're still open now though.

Quote:
Massage / Spa is always gonna be more ex than FL (read MBC). But don't forget that the price does include a room. Also it allows you to maximize your time, especially if you're tired and don't have time or energy to cheong and make small talk.

Partying at Republiq / Icon can be pretty ex too though IMO. (Unless someone else pays for it.)

PS Darkknight, i'm free on the 5th
Old 30-08-2012, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post

Partying at Republiq / Icon can be pretty ex too though IMO. (Unless someone else pays for it.)

PS Darkknight, i'm free on the 5th
Got a table reservation for 10K, wanna split? Also I prob have 3 friends, all female coming along.
Old 30-08-2012, 08:17 AM
Samster

By the way Republiq only holds bottles for a month.
Old 30-08-2012, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5668 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winman08 View Post
of course a smile for you...
the last time i went there... I spend less than 500p only, already hook up two FL tat willy to follow me back. but then i say one is enough for me. so another one seem disappointed. walauway... what can I do?
the reason why they like to tag two is mainly because they are not FLs .. they are girls trying out there luck .. especially if they are not dressed slutty.

Now, if the girl is dressed super nice, and insists on a partner along, maybe, again, MAYBE, it could be the well known scam of one girl in room, other in toilet with punter, the one in the room is busy trying to empty your stuff.

Never happened to me, but, as a rule, if I end up with stranger girls, I empty my wallet and all into the safe, and if no safe, into the suitcase I have along, and lock it .. leave only the agreed amount + tip .. if she asks for more, never will I be tempted to open the bag/suitcase again .. I will tell her to meet me next day as i must change money .. and, well, my phones and watch too goes into safety zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winman08 View Post
Republiq of course is 6 star feel compare to others.. in fact is the best in manila... as for Icon.. budget feel with few stars above ur head.. if u know what i mean...
hehe.. stars above the head, is right .. for me, I venture to Republiq only if i have some native friends along .. to split the bill.
Old 30-08-2012, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
By the way Republiq only holds bottles for a month.
Yea, tell me about it, my bottles got eaten TWICE by opus (who also hold only for 1 month). Went there early, left for sg 2 weeks later, stayed sg 2 weeks. By the time I'm back it's 4 weeks. Zzz... Brand new bottle, I seriously suspect that they just recycle.

@dkr - Haha.. was just joking, hinting for you to pay.. but seriously will check my sched again, PM you hor

@Etsys - come along la, then not so many * above our heads
Old 30-08-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

Where's hardpoke??
Wonder he enjoyed himself ??
Old 30-08-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post
@dkr - Haha.. was just joking, hinting for you to pay.. but seriously will check my sched again, PM you hor
No problem. Let me know again. I will most likely hit Opus on the 8th anyway since my contact in Republiq has guaranteed I will be able to hop between the clubs on table entry status.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1