The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 07-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
snlkt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

I was uneasy over the hotel at first because it is located at the Chaoyang area. But fortunately, it turned out to be a breeze for me. Both nights I walked straight through the lobby with my chicks to take the lift up without any problem. Of course, this was after consulting with my local friends and the mummy at the KTV.

Bro, which hotel you staying? rate? can book over internet? Pls adv as i m going month end.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 19
marc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snlkt View Post
Bro, which hotel you staying? rate? can book over internet? Pls adv as i m going month end.
Please see post #3006 in this thread. Yes, you can book via internet. However, it is always wise to check with mummy and the gal in advance. No one knows if the target locations of raids would change. Cheers
Old 08-06-2010, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
newbie2008 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Heard from Xiao Yu that her stable of "horses" came some new blood..

Anyone tried before??

Xiao Yu number +86 15828225169

FANTASY ANGELS ????
Old 09-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jacetan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Beijing Recommendations

Thanks very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-0-1-2 View Post
http://beijing.craigslist.com.cn

Last edited by jacetan; 16-05-2013 at 12:20 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Good news, bros. Beijing KTV yanda is over!

All ktvs are back to normal operation, including tianshang renjian. Gong an have implemented a ktv working license for the ktv girls (like geylang). So it's legal now for paid ktv girl service within the ktv - but not SEX.

The yanda focus now is hotel sex and drugs. They will raid hotels, pubs, discos etc for sex and drugs.

Cheers,
Mark
Old 10-06-2010, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post

All ktvs are back to normal operation, including tianshang renjian. Gong an have implemented a ktv working license for the ktv girls (like geylang). So it's legal now for paid ktv girl service within the ktv - but not SEX.

The yanda focus now is hotel sex and drugs. They will raid hotels, pubs, discos etc for sex and drugs.

Cheers,
Mark
Haha..thanks bro for the update.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 10-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post

Cheers,
Mark
Great I am coming BJ this next Friday night.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:46 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
johnleeaussie is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie2008 View Post
Heard from Xiao Yu that her stable of "horses" came some new blood..

Anyone tried before??

Xiao Yu number +86 15828225169

FANTASY ANGELS ????
newbie2008,
was in Beijing last 2 days, called Xiaoyu as recommended by you. Ask her for the new horses and she confirmed "yes" but wanted rmb 800! I told her if she is of model category i will pay or else rmb 600. At 7pm, a ugly girl turn up at the door and i was upset, call Xiao yu and she cant even explain why the girl is not pretty (she never met her before and apparently this girl came from another OKT as Xiaoyu do not have any girls at that time). I rejected her and paid her RMB 100 for her taxi fare. The girl told me that this is not her fault and she only make rmb 300 and the 2 okt will pocket the 500 if I did pay for the 800 service.
I think you are an okt or xiaoyu's boyfriend and helping her. I later ask lily for a sophie.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeaussie View Post
......The girl told me that this is not her fault and she only make rmb 300 and the 2 okt will pocket the 500 if I did pay for the 800 service.
I think you are an okt or xiaoyu's boyfriend and helping her. I later ask lily for a sophie.
Brother,
I am glad you have found out the situation yourself. When I look at the web for Fantasy Angels, I have a good laugh. The photograph of Yu Wei is in MSN Chat site appearing as the photograph of some girls in the MSN. For this, I do not believe the website totally. I note with amusement that the names of some of girls in the Fantasy Angels website appear to be familiar, as these are also the names used by girls in Lily's stable.

I start to wonder whether this is a direct competition (confrontation?) to Lily's service. However, please note that good competition is always good for the customers.

My two cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 12-06-2010, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
snlkt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
Please see post #3006 in this thread. Yes, you can book via internet. However, it is always wise to check with mummy and the gal in advance. No one knows if the target locations of raids would change. Cheers
bro, ur recommendation is good but expensive hotel lei. me budget de, no company sponsor de. haha... paiseh. thats y ask on some decent comfortable safe and yet not pricey accommodation. got any RMB below 400 around?

how are those motel 268 type, r they safe? but i think the room is like our 81 very crampy. any bro here had tried those motel 168, 268 hotel?

thanks in advance!
Old 12-06-2010, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
jamesdean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros in beijing, i'll be reaching bj at around 2300hrs and was planning to stay in the sauna cos next day afternoon have to move off to shenyang

any good recommendations?

thanks
Old 16-06-2010, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Geffen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going BJ last week of June to 2nd week of July??!!
Old 16-06-2010, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Senna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why don't u try Ibis Hotel off San Yuan Qiao MRT station! RMB288 nett/night add RMB25 if u need brackfast. Nice & clean simple rooms. Just came back from BJ
Old 16-06-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Senna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in BJ last week for a very short trip. Called Lili as most bros here recomment, what a sweet and loving voice she has, very friendly. Asked for 2ladies, I prefer tall and slim girl my friend prefered petit ones. She said she'd a very young petit girl from Sichun and mine was SuFei. Confirmed and 30mins later, the ladies came. I was quite disappointed with her look when I first saw her but still proceed to my room. She was not really my type but she made up with her service, bonk her very hard and surprise, ahe seems to have enjoy very much. Overall, an average sexion.
My buddy had a very different experience, she was her type but too young and green. Having to guide her all the way, worst still to find out she's only 16, not 18/19 that Lili cliamed after FJ. Quickly pay her and get her out of the room. What an experience!
Decided to change to Mamasan Betty the next night as one of bros recommend her. She recommended a shandon girl. Can't remenber her name. She was almost an hour late as she cliamed the driver as going round & round the area, could not find the hotel. Once in the room she claim it's getting late and she's quite exhusted which is 1245 when she step into my room. The whole sexion, she was in the rush, less than 30sec of kissing my nip when straight to cowgirl. I'd lost my mode by then, fuck her hard and got her out of my room.
All in all, quite a disappointed trip.
Old 16-06-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just tried QiQi from Lily's stable... Here's a short FR.

Had to pick her up from lobby since the lift is key-controlled. Nice from far, but not too far from nice. Hug, went upstairs, then the SOP.

Sichuan lady, slightly fleshy but still acceptable (I normally go for the very slim ones). Good licking skills and attitude is good. Too bad, the eagerness got the better and didn't last very long (the bbbj lasted quite a while thou so sextisfied already).

Looks - 6.5
Body - 6
Service - 7
Other moves - sure she will agree since she's quite accommodating, thou I not the tame dragon 18 style type.
RTF - maybe
Extra - willing to have a threesome (I didn't even ask)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1