The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-10-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso. View Post

There is some confusion on the list of services she provide, but doesn't matter as i was there for a massage and HJ only.

Chewyfruit Misty.http://chewyfruit.net/misty/
http://chewyfruit.net/wp-content/upl.../10/Misty1.jpg
What kinda confusion? Mind to share?

Very obvious she does FJ and got a face which is my preference... Gotta up her very soon.
Old 07-10-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Bro, at least rtm enough to be on Ruby's list to be ping off... I dun even get to be on the list in the 1st place.... Wish her all the best.

Glad that you had an exciting ending to your long weekend. Care to share your FR/MR for your exciting ending...

You lucky loh all keep asking you, so far I always 吃柠檬 (eat lemon) when I ask maybe I not as handsome and eloquent as you. Maybe its time for me stop asking the GQ... Then maybe will get some good karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

Just realise she has "ping" me off from her list LOL Must be regulars overflow, and I didn't RTM enuff ..... she a strong gal, should be back very soon bah, unless found a handsome prince then we should all be happy for her LOL.

thanks bro, got a fright in the last session when the girl's landlord suddenly wanted to spot- check!!!! luckily she very resourceful, end up taking the full course and tapao the dessert only pay entry fee.

This week, I very respect all the ladies and never ask ..... end up they keep asking me WTF !!! LOL ....
Bro conquer, looking forward to your FR on her soon.. And let see will she be added to my always getting longer list...

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
What kinda confusion? Mind to share?

Very obvious she does FJ and got a face which is my preference... Gotta up her very soon.

Last edited by ssurfer987; 07-10-2014 at 11:50 PM.
Old 08-10-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Sorry for asking this...
Whats does GQ and KC stands for?
Old 08-10-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnoob1980 View Post
Sorry for asking this...
Whats does GQ and KC stands for?
Since my thread has hit 200 pages, I'll let you in on the BIG secret...

GQ = Golden Question. In Health centres, the GQ is usually whispered to you quietly after you've had your massage, and to avoid others from hearing what's being offered. The question is to ask if you want sexual services - HJ, BJ, FJ etc. For massage ladies, they don't really need to ask GQ, but it usually indicates a shift from serious service to horny service haha :P

KC = Kam Cheng (hokkien). Means a relationship like experience or a Girl-Friend Experience (GFE). Means that the massage lady can seduce you until you are butter in front of them, hopelessly sucked into their whirlpool of innocence and seduction, or you're in love with the girl. The higher the KC factor, the more like a girlfriend it feels to you. Doesn't apply to wives right :P
Old 08-10-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
Vtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtecz View Post
Hey bros,

Original super vacumn cleaner bbbj bingbing just contacted me as she has moved. Do pm me if u guys wanna make an appt with her. Not advertising on any stable now..
It seems like the original bing bing has advertised on new stable now. Can be found at http://hornyden.com/co-co/

Do not know if she has mived but the last location I visted wasnt that favourable.
Old 08-10-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Stiffness bro for this great thread!
Old 08-10-2014, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
right-hander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just feel that i want to share my thoughts since i have not posted MR for a while. recently visited Xiao Tian, experience was with mixed feelings. i shall do it in my usual score ratings.
http://tianting808.com/xiao-tian-mdl-therapist-budget/

looks 5/10 there is some resemblance, but actual person looks so much more aunty that makes me cannot believe she is only 25 yrs old

boobs 5/10 indeed natural c cup, but it's sagging so badly, link to the age again.

body 4/10 plump with tummy, that is all i can say. probably that is why she didn't take off her so called sexy dress

body massage 9.5/10 for this, i definitely want to score her high, her massage is real good, even without a proper massage bed. strength, location all 'gao gao' (enough), no complains. her back stepping is quite unique also. all my tensions gone after the session which make me feel like i just had a good sleep

breast massage 0/10 didn't get any

teasing 0/10 i always like some teasing from masseurs during the massage like brushing against your butt crack or balls occasionally but none of this happened at all

HDLY 7/10 kind of SOP, but no complains

juagen 7/10 normal as well, nothing to shout about

HJ 6/10 same same as above rating. didn't experience the thigh joint thingy or the 99 style though

attitude 8/10 friendly and chatty. but i didn't talk much due to below reason

location 3/10 don't be surprised with my score. physical location was great, room was big and looks new with an attached bathroom. BUT..... the room reeks of a weird smell. she claimed that it was due to the dinner with her friend, they were having fish. but i doubt so as the smell lingered on for too long. honestly, i could smell the similar stench in the 'new and folded' towel that she passed to me as well. even on the pillow and bed. i don't believe having a dinner of fish could stain everything in the room with such smell, and it didn't even smell like fish to me, but i could be wrong though. i was kind of turned off with the smell which could have made me score the HDLY, JG and HJ lower than expected.

no offences to any bros here who support her and i am not trying to berate her. overall her massage is definitely one of the better ones out there, just that other factors have turned me off. before i end off this MR, i saw her washing the towels just before i left. the amount of washing powder she added in was almost non-existent. just my two cents worth.

RTM? probably not as there are also many others out there.
Old 08-10-2014, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 12
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

After Ruby went "missing" so suddenly ytd, there is finally some activity in her wechat. However, there is still no replies from her for the numerous messages I sent to her. We can only guess that she is going thru something very serious n critical right now. Here's what was posted for the benefit of those not on wechat.

"我承认我过得一点也不好,很多时候我真的都熬不下去,快要崩溃了;我不知道哪儿有这么多压力,我改变的失 去的都太多了,好多事情我真的接受不了,但我也无力抗拒,只能哭完了再爬起来老老实实继续走下去,因为我除 了坚强别无选择!"

Whatever she is going thru, hopefully she can tide thru it.
Old 08-10-2014, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

PM me if you're interested

Edit: Note that I didn't ask in case for those that are wondering

Quote:
Originally Posted by khwan View Post
You asked? wonder what extra service you get?
Wah text book explanation! Congrats on your thread hitting 200 pages I'm sure we all benefited one way or another from it! Thanks bro stiffness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Since my thread has hit 200 pages, I'll let you in on the BIG secret...

GQ = Golden Question. In Health centres, the GQ is usually whispered to you quietly after you've had your massage, and to avoid others from hearing what's being offered. The question is to ask if you want sexual services - HJ, BJ, FJ etc. For massage ladies, they don't really need to ask GQ, but it usually indicates a shift from serious service to horny service haha :P

KC = Kam Cheng (hokkien). Means a relationship like experience or a Girl-Friend Experience (GFE). Means that the massage lady can seduce you until you are butter in front of them, hopelessly sucked into their whirlpool of innocence and seduction, or you're in love with the girl. The higher the KC factor, the more like a girlfriend it feels to you. Doesn't apply to wives right :P
Bro you can check out some of the comments others left for her here as well.
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=473075

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
any try this ML?
http://tianting808.com/tina-23yo/

Seems like there are strangely not much MR but 2 on the sites put good while the 1 on the thread is real bad.
Seems like I must follow-up with you on which ML are providing extras to bring the right amount
Quote:
This week, I very respect all the ladies and never ask ..... end up they keep asking me WTF !!! LOL ....

Last edited by maestrokey; 08-10-2014 at 03:23 AM.
Old 08-10-2014, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am waiting for a commando who is willing to spend the money and some protein and return with a MR for the benefit of fellow bros.

Seems like Bunny didn't relief you good enough.
yes, wrong kind of massage ba.
what i needed was the soothing massage that will relief ache from sports etc.

what bunny gave me is acupuncture massage, idk what it honestly is blablabla but kind of make me ache more now. sigh
can read my MR on her ba

Last edited by Reya; 08-10-2014 at 05:09 AM.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wc_chiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=464697

Don't usually write Fr but must do this for Yangyang.

Cosy and discreet place, short walk from station. Was greeting by a syt warmly.
Had a bath on my own and let the treatment commence!

Massage was good. Good strength, can feel she's hardworking. Press until breathing heavily. Not to mention she was only in her panties. 7.5/10

Looks and body, tight package, actually find that she can put on a few pounds. Very slim. Not for boobs lover though.

Bbbj was epic. Vacuum pump style until u run dry. I don't cum easily so its quite a blow haha. 9/10

Gfe was also pretty high. Very polite, ask for permission to check phones etc. Switch to slient mode. Some ladies leave it on which is quite irritating.

Very nice girl so pls be nice bros. Take care of her. Definitely worth going for massage plus a good release.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Bro conquer, looking forward to your FR on her soon.. And let see will she be added to my always getting longer list...
Maybe try her few days later. Hopefully it's not too late to enjoy the tightness.

Sure will keep you posted after trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
yes, wrong kind of massage ba.
what i needed was the soothing massage that will relief ache from sports etc.

what bunny gave me is acupuncture massage, idk what it honestly is blablabla but kind of make me ache more now. sigh
can read my MR on her ba
Sorry bro. My bad.

Quote:
I would have try if this post comes 1 day earlier, now gotta wait 1 week.
Take your time, bro. Looking forward to your commando MR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtecz View Post
It seems like the original bing bing has advertised on new stable now. Can be found at http://hornyden.com/co-co/

Do not know if she has mived but the last location I visted wasnt that favourable.
Yes, she was an ML under Imperial. Good news. At least no need to top up also can up her syiok syiok now.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Aesop is Cool - loads of Potential

visited Princess/Aisha yesterday and i really enjoy her companionship...
1hr feels like just 5mins~~
so below is a short MR...

Looks: 8.5/10
I am a sucker for SYT and she is really a very cute SYT...photos on all bros page (haonan & chewy) dun do her justice at all...

Boobs: 10/10
all natural D boobs...song song gao jookoon~~

Massage: 7/10
not the best that i have tried but enough to relax my tense muscles...

HDLY: 9/10
the best HDLY that i have tried thus far...dunno wat she did to my small head made me feel so song

HJ: 8/10
she lay down beside me...giving me small kisses on the lips and cheeks while i fondle with the twin peaks...not sure if i was lucky or part of the services...i did got into a little tongue fight with her eventually... HJ a bit normal but her smooth hands did made a big difference...

GFE: 10/10
frm the moment i step into the door...she treated me like her bf...making sure i was comfortable frm the start of the massage till the end...

RTM: when vita M recovers~~

Last edited by Aesop; 08-10-2014 at 09:49 AM.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

"New" girl from liltiger:
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=481139

Isn't she the reason why I started posting here in the first place? :
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread....=#post11365103

Her other thread:
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread....935&highlight=

So now she improved so much to be in the den? Any bros dare to commando and verify?

Cathy, Mango
Old 08-10-2014, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Good to see at least there is some activity on her webchat. Hope she is alright and tide thur whatever she is going thur now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanez View Post
After Ruby went "missing" so suddenly ytd, there is finally some activity in her wechat. However, there is still no replies from her for the numerous messages I sent to her. We can only guess that she is going thru something very serious n critical right now. Here's what was posted for the benefit of those not on wechat.

"我承认我过得一点也不好,很多时候我真的都熬不下去,快要崩溃了;我不知道哪儿有这么多压力,我改变的失 去的都太多了,好多事情我真的接受不了,但我也无力抗拒,只能哭完了再爬起来老老实实继续走下去,因为我除 了坚强别无选择!"

Whatever she is going thru, hopefully she can tide thru it.
Your MR make me wanna rtm yang yang the bbbj queen and a super gun polisher. Always come out with a shiny gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wc_chiongster View Post
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=464697

Don't usually write Fr but must do this for Yangyang.

Cosy and discreet place, short walk from station. Was greeting by a syt warmly.
Had a bath on my own and let the treatment commence!

Massage was good. Good strength, can feel she's hardworking. Press until breathing heavily. Not to mention she was only in her panties. 7.5/10

Looks and body, tight package, actually find that she can put on a few pounds. Very slim. Not for boobs lover though.

Bbbj was epic. Vacuum pump style until u run dry. I don't cum easily so its quite a blow haha. 9/10

Gfe was also pretty high. Very polite, ask for permission to check phones etc. Switch to slient mode. Some ladies leave it on which is quite irritating.

Very nice girl so pls be nice bros. Take care of her. Definitely worth going for massage plus a good release.
Bro sure to try soon and keep me posted and omg bing bing is back and with a better deal all in no need top up... OMG where to find time....

Quote:
Maybe try her few days later. Hopefully it's not too late to enjoy the tightness.

Sure will keep you posted after trying.

Yes, she was an ML under Imperial. Good news. At least no need to top up also can up her syiok syiok now.
Bro you can try and see the difference 1st hand and let us know. But from what I read from your MR, it will take quite a miracle to improve to a very satisfying level imho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
"New" girl from liltiger:
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=481139

Isn't she the reason why I started posting here in the first place? :
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread....=#post11365103

Her other thread:
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread....935&highlight=

So now she improved so much to be in the den? Any bros dare to commando and verify?

Last edited by ssurfer987; 08-10-2014 at 08:26 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1