The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-09-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenboy View Post
Bro you up her already?
Needs patient
She is not into money
If she likes your personality
I think can fuck for free
Old 21-09-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
yo bros kakis....next time we plan one trip can. All same pattern. mine was cashier and a QC operator . Let's meet for coffee can?
Sure let meet for coffee
Old 21-09-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 11
Karagoz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaragoz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Bro, not all want money. I assume u go makati also use dating app to fish girls right? I doing the same thing at angeles city.bring them lunch or dinner and can bring them back to hotel and fuck. Do you give them some transport money? If yes same as me. So what’s the different?from makati or angeles city?

Frankly speaking I don’t know u hunt maid and going Philippine for how long and how many time. I’m not expert at Philippine but I know the trick

I have been to angeles city countless time, every time I use dating app to hunt for girls, I don’t go to bar and bar fine the girls, if u tell me is free for fucking the girls is bullshit, I give them transport money. Do u give them transport money or u just buy them luck or dinner?

I always go to dating site 1-2 week before my trip to arrange meet up with the girls, I assume u doing the same thing? If yes, so there is no different going angeles city or makati right?

PS have u been to angeles city?
What dating apps you would use or recommed prior to the trip?
Old 21-09-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Wah bro, this one I trying to fish for a long time but she never response. She is on a few apps but always no luck. But wat I thought was she is after the money. Like bro Hay Hay mentioned, she got solid mouth. But let us know of ur experience with her. Hope to up her one day!
Ya lo me too try many time no response
Old 21-09-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anybody interested to hang around orchard tower tomorrow?
Old 22-09-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Just finish with My new maid, sour grape people please go away
Old 22-09-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28782 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Try to go bro, I was in Makati before.

Every night one fish. Sperm dried and leg soft trip

You need to fish first before flying there.
Quote:
Bro go angeles city, airport to Clark, very easy only 1 street full of bar and girls, when u see a girl u like just talk to them and bring them to restaurant and chi chat, changes bring back to hotel is 80%. She will go with u if she like u, and the truth is she like u that’s why she follow u to restaurant. All 19-30yrs .4 days is enough

I have been to Philippine meeting the maid in sg many time when they are back province, but prepare if meet parent or brother you will need to spend them red horse that’s what they like. But f can don’t meet better.

I have meet maid at angeles city when the Maid at Manila doing paperwork, I just pay for the transport and they are here angeles city for me to fuck and after that give some money and send them back Manila

Even better some maid I know is from angeles city and so is easy for me. Just take leave and give it a try
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
bro..angeles city or clark pampaga Field street's girls all want money one..no such thing girl is free....yes, full of girls along the street waiting someone to buy them drink, dinner and after that waiting for u to bring them go back to fuck n get $$$......but best is if u use apps to search for decent girl, you can meet them up for dinner and invite them to your place.....Starbuck is expert to do homework to pre-date them before arrived Philippine....hahaha
Quote:
Bro, not all want money. I assume u go makati also use dating app to fish girls right? I doing the same thing at angeles city.bring them lunch or dinner and can bring them back to hotel and fuck. Do you give them some transport money? If yes same as me. So what’s the different?from makati or angeles city?

Frankly speaking I don’t know u hunt maid and going Philippine for how long and how many time. I’m not expert at Philippine but I know the trick

I have been to angeles city countless time, every time I use dating app to hunt for girls, I don’t go to bar and bar fine the girls, if u tell me is free for fucking the girls is bullshit, I give them transport money. Do u give them transport money or u just buy them luck or dinner?

I always go to dating site 1-2 week before my trip to arrange meet up with the girls, I assume u doing the same thing? If yes, so there is no different going angeles city or makati right?

PS have u been to angeles city?
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
yes bro...been to clark angeles city pampanga before. as u said, there are 2 types of girl..one is street girl the other is from dating app..i tried both..one is office girl working night shift as telephonist and morning meet her for breakfast then jio her to my room chit chat...then up her...she dont even ask for transport etc....but for street girl, normally they ask for 2-3000 pesos...that is the norm.

perhap next time we can go together la...haha
Quote:
Our pattern the same leh, aim the office girls. I got one doing PA, she every nite come and drink with me never ask money but after the sex I just pass her some money and she never complain. Normally I just pass 1500php to them
Quote:
yo bros kakis....next time we plan one trip can. All same pattern. mine was cashier and a QC operator . Let's meet for coffee can?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennylust View Post
What dating apps you would use or recommed prior to the trip?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdiah View Post
anybody interested to hang around orchard tower tomorrow?
Hi Bros, would appreciate if you can post all these info for going to Makati, Manila & New Angeles City into the correct posting page so as not to confuse other bros who reading this “screwing maids” post. Attached below is the posting website link to share these info. Hope for your understanding.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=64187
Old 22-09-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Hi Bros, would appreciate if you can post all these info for going to Makati, Manila & New Angeles City into the correct posting page so as not to confuse other bros who reading this “screwing maids” post. Attached below is the posting website link to share these info. Hope for your understanding.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=64187
Yes bro, sorry, just like that saying cause find kaki chatting, next time will post at correct thread, at least I didn’t ask for point
Old 22-09-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mrcurios is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can anyone teach me how to up one locally? pm me pls senpais
Old 22-09-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 8
Sninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to behold

hi, this is my first fish to get it I hope. may I know which hotel to get if I want just for few hours at Chinatown or other place ltr? I meeting potential candidates to go there
Old 22-09-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Wah bro, this one I trying to fish for a long time but she never response. She is on a few apps but always no luck. But wat I thought was she is after the money. Like bro Hay Hay mentioned, she got solid mouth. But let us know of ur experience with her. Hope to up her one day!
Same, tried to talk to her. Hope to hear some FR haha
Old 22-09-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!
To be removed

Last edited by porsche82; 23-09-2019 at 06:12 PM.
Old 22-09-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Raylovefun87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone up before this indo maid name maeya in amk?
Old 23-09-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3524 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
bro hotguy, your maid and my one the same person?

Breast looks similar size.....
whr she lives & her name starter with?? Just to check is it same location?
Old 23-09-2019, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche82 View Post

Anyone tried before?
Up u bro. 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1