The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 19
Ah Goo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAh Goo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fortune Center

FC becomes a chopping board. The girls there now looking for robert.

The price is high compared to elsewhere.
Old 27-05-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bigcannon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
Is she now working full time or like before just on part time basis?

Agree with you. I have visited her about 5 times. Every session is better and more wild than the last one. She has replaced Amy as my favourite in FC now.
Wah bro. Amy also fun 2 play. Bt dun noe where she go liao
Old 29-05-2013, 08:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
laoshufen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is eva or coco back?
Old 29-05-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Goo View Post
FC becomes a chopping board. The girls there now looking for robert.

The price is high compared to elsewhere.
Ya a fj cost $150 inclusive entrance fee.not worth it...
Old 29-05-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
admirer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Ya a fj cost $150 inclusive entrance fee.not worth it...
Unless the girls are gl 150 cat calibre. But dont think got that many.
Old 30-05-2013, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkadvenger View Post
Thanks bros, for all the encouragement and wishes.
Its fortunate that I approach the doctor early and the burning sensation and discharged is gone after 2 days of medication.
Got my 1st HIV blood test report today and advised to be -ve. Will be going for the 2nd test 3 mths later.
Bro glad to know tt u r well & appreciate ur heads-up warning but pls also provide more info about the gal, like is she fat or slim, young or milf or else how we suppose to know like which gal to avoid

No offense btw
Old 30-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

Just some feedback from reading all the reports,

don't understand why these ladies are charging over rated prices yet still many chongsters still go kana chop. back in the days when Aroma and spa is around max is 20/40 +100. Ladies range from SYT to those still can call cho milf. Alhough i understand there is inflation maybe extra 10 or 20 more but they are asking far more than that. Are they playing the number game of carrots that don't bargain?

Prefer to walk a few buildings away to get SPA type treatment and affordable price

Are they charging so high to keep the Building management quiet about this shops existence or are they bringing the rates over from Adexxxx that spoils the market? Haizzzz.....
Old 05-06-2013, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 12
trama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FYI FC this afternoon gana raid. lvl 3 Sxxxxxx. whole building thereafter gana comb but only Sxxxxxxx and it shop beside gana
Old 05-06-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceice View Post
Just some feedback from reading all the reports,

don't understand why these ladies are charging over rated prices yet still many chongsters still go kana chop. back in the days when Aroma and spa is around max is 20/40 +100. Ladies range from SYT to those still can call cho milf. Alhough i understand there is inflation maybe extra 10 or 20 more but they are asking far more than that. Are they playing the number game of carrots that don't bargain?

Prefer to walk a few buildings away to get SPA type treatment and affordable price

Are they charging so high to keep the Building management quiet about this shops existence or are they bringing the rates over from Adexxxx that spoils the market? Haizzzz.....
i think it's juz a combination of factors bro. They would say they are charging 'current market rate' which it's sickeningly true that prices have gone up some 60% (juz take HJ $50 increased to $80 which is charged by many places these days). Plus the sickening fact that many of these gals hail fr Adelphi which are notorious for the high prices.

think the only thing we can agree on is that some of the gals are above average than those u can find elsewhere. i believe those MILFs in the same building may still be charging 'old rates' or may be negotiable if they are charging 'market rate'.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

i am honored to have a senior bro responding to my quote. i cannot rebut on some on your points but i do agree that the girls from Adelphi brought over the pricing. We know that Adelphi is a building where high rollers goes with very deep pockets.

i wouldn't agree on the current market rate as the joints around FC is still offering 50 for HJ only i can name them to you in pm plus i can guarantee the ladies quality won't loss out. that of a $80 to me i feel is still down to the number game of complying without bargain.

Check on the FL forum and you can get a lady with good quality for 20 - 30% less cheaper comparing apple to apple. No reason why bro who venture this forum doesn't realize this....

For the milf, i can't say anything cause any higher they will have no business. they need to do a living.....

i'm not complaining but just my thoughts on why bros keep going despite having the same issues on the high price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
i think it's juz a combination of factors bro. They would say they are charging 'current market rate' which it's sickeningly true that prices have gone up some 60% (juz take HJ $50 increased to $80 which is charged by many places these days). Plus the sickening fact that many of these gals hail fr Adelphi which are notorious for the high prices.

think the only thing we can agree on is that some of the gals are above average than those u can find elsewhere. i believe those MILFs in the same building may still be charging 'old rates' or may be negotiable if they are charging 'market rate'.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Which shop kena raid?
Old 06-06-2013, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceice View Post
i am honored to have a senior bro responding to my quote. i cannot rebut on some on your points but i do agree that the girls from Adelphi brought over the pricing. We know that Adelphi is a building where high rollers goes with very deep pockets.

i wouldn't agree on the current market rate as the joints around FC is still offering 50 for HJ only i can name them to you in pm plus i can guarantee the ladies quality won't loss out. that of a $80 to me i feel is still down to the number game of complying without bargain.

Check on the FL forum and you can get a lady with good quality for 20 - 30% less cheaper comparing apple to apple. No reason why bro who venture this forum doesn't realize this....

For the milf, i can't say anything cause any higher they will have no business. they need to do a living.....

i'm not complaining but just my thoughts on why bros keep going despite having the same issues on the high price.
You are humble bro. Actually you are already considered an old bird, juz that you may not be very active posting.

Anyways I dont patronise the masseuse in FC cos I dont believe in paying exhorbitant prices. Yes, like u suggest there are a few popular OKTs in SB who provide top grade FLs. (For newbies, go chk out the FL dome)

I guess sometimes bros patronise those in FC cos of the convenience when they are around that area and sometimes they just have their urge so when they see what they like, they juz grab!

well, if you have any good lobang for massage ard Bugis area, top grade n offering HJ for only $50, hope u dun mind PM me. Cheers!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
You are humble bro. Actually you are already considered an old bird, juz that you may not be very active posting.

Anyways I dont patronise the masseuse in FC cos I dont believe in paying exhorbitant prices. Yes, like u suggest there are a few popular OKTs in SB who provide top grade FLs. (For newbies, go chk out the FL dome)

I guess sometimes bros patronise those in FC cos of the convenience when they are around that area and sometimes they just have their urge so when they see what they like, they juz grab!

well, if you have any good lobang for massage ard Bugis area, top grade n offering HJ for only $50, hope u dun mind PM me. Cheers!
I agree.sometime we are just lazy to make a trip to gl legal hse.i have stop going FC for 2mths since they increase the $$$.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 19
Ah Goo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAh Goo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I stopped going to FC for a long time since I saw that the price increased from this thread. There are many other places that are value for money, and offer good services as well.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 22
RigR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRigR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trama View Post
FYI FC this afternoon gana raid. lvl 3 Sxxxxxx. whole building thereafter gana comb but only Sxxxxxxx and it shop beside gana
I saw Red SOC Police Vans... near Fortune. is it related?

It's just slightly below the tummy...

I only UP those who share with me good lobangs. Be it massage, spa, HC, Thai FLs, PRC FLs,etc... As long it's GOOD!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1