The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
BlueblackUnited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperboyboy View Post
what is DIA stand for ?
When I saw DIA, I also don't know what it stands for.
I google it, but still cannot find. Not sure where I found it but surely cannot find it in this thread.

DIA stands for DateInAsxx. You should be able to figure out the last 2 letters.
Old 29-12-2010, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

for those who are gonna whine about it - this same question comes up, practically every few days, and some of us are lost .. Just if you flip back a few pages, the answers are there in black and white
Old 29-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
==
you are damn steady and lucky fucker.
are u also in property?
What do u mean in property?

I own a HDB leh...
Old 30-12-2010, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Fubar69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all senior bros, I do understand your frustration when the newbies come out with the same questions again and again but the possibility of finding the abbreviation for DIA in a 200 page thread needs a lot of patience. I chanced upon it in pg #106 accidentally when I was flipping through. However am forever grateful for all your contributions and knowledge transfer :-)
Old 30-12-2010, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
seelookseelook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

aiyo...... i can sense that its all those kids on holiday asking those stupid questions like what is this abv or that abv, how to sian maid, how/where to get free fuck, give me ctc, blar blar blar......
maybe they got no resources to bonk, then want to release so come here disturb those veterans hoping to get free fuck from maids..... so naive thinking......please insert this teaching from our beloved MM "THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH IN THIS WORLD" (unless you are that fucking handsome guy where everyone cant resist any of your request), so 1 advice even if you want to bonk maid, you have to earn or trade it as nothing is free.......

just 2 cents
Old 30-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Hmmm, very true, for those who have a hard time finding and sianing maids , i strongly suggest to take a long break from it ( this is what i do). If you really want to get your urges done , go to a CAT50 , find a woman and bonk ( in fact i don't do prostitutes at all) like what some of the brothers say down here.

It could be cheaper than or about the same price you pay for the maid.

If you bring maid , let's say hotel 81, it is about 30 dollars , plus her makan and transport , maybe around 20 dollars , top up somemore? The list is endless. Seriously for the newbies down here , you want to get maid , you MUST not be a cheapskate and directly go for sex. You ALWAYS surely have to give her something before you can get something in return right? Have maids for sex can be costly. Doing with a woman from CAT50 the way i see (although never done before) is striaghtforward without any hassles in between. Get the picture?

So take a break from the maid thingy , then start hunting again. Maids can get one , there are so many of them here in SG , I don't believe you newbies can't get any. So make an effort to pluck up your courage and approach , there is nothing else to it , you don't want to sit down and keep masturbating to yourself do you? Of course there is bound to be failure , but don't let it stop you , keep trying and you can get what you want. There are a lot of horny maids out there , they are just yet to be discovered....you just simply may never know.....until you give it a shot of course.
Old 31-12-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light

kengrou.. really is pro leh.. good suggestion..
Old 31-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlittle View Post
God, please help Malaysia, please.
And what's that all about ??
Old 04-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

I am going to bonk a filipina maid(new target) today as her ang mo employers will be back this coming Saturday after 3 weeks stay in US . I tried to book a room yesterday for 2 hours at the hotel 81. My girl showed her work permit to them, they told me both of us cannot go in.So i decided to postpone it tomorrow.(in fact which is today) Looks like the Hotel 81 is really very on the ball with the 2IC thingy which is mentioned on a thread in this forum. Any suggestions guys on where to bring maids ? Do PM me and do not post it on this thread to in order to prevent the authorities from spying here . Anyway , I will be heading to Geylang today with my maid to check out on other Hotels in the area. Want to have fun nowadays also cannot. Stupid Sillypore!!! My maid also happens to stay in a condo, therefore also cannot go there as there is security down there, what the fuck can i do now....wah piang eh....
Old 04-01-2011, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
alanben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U guys r so lucky I found a few maid in DIA but juz chatting online no number given. But I still got 1 that gives me her ctc but try so many times they not free to meet up. I'm abt to give up liao......hiaz
Old 04-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
desouza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanben View Post
U guys r so lucky I found a few maid in DIA but juz chatting online no number given. But I still got 1 that gives me her ctc but try so many times they not free to meet up. I'm abt to give up liao......hiaz

Any tips on which chatroom to chat with maids or with teen gerl gerl.. im trying to get lucky thru this site now.. tired of FL local, to expensive and yet disappointment at times..
Old 04-01-2011, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
alanben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro u go DIA u can find liao. Of cos is maid then did u read the tread is abt maid no local syt!
Old 04-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desouza View Post
Any tips on which chatroom to chat with maids or with teen gerl gerl.. im trying to get lucky thru this site now.. tired of FL local, to expensive and yet disappointment at times..
Bro - listen carefully - dont care if you set your gang to beat me up - "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREE / CHEAP"

Anything and everything have price:

Want experience some thing I see with maid ? they become mad and in public pick fight with the guy when the guy break up, and in bar, I see girl when she see boy with other girl - throw bottle - these girls have no common sense and don't mind going police as long as revenge seek..

And also had one of my old time friend, maid find out his address, luckily - when wife not in town, stalk him, and create big mess outside his apartment block .. damn - not funny

And of course, I saw one ang moh guy - his ex-maid lover start quarrel with the fellow's new girl - these pea brain girl want to revenge you - they attack your current gf / lover .. not you .. because they believe the pain more for you ..

Also had another girl, fight with a friend, and when the friend not looking, in the hotel, she call - forward his calls to another girl - end up even the guy wife start to make noise because she call him and a stranger girl answer and worse the stranger girl start to make noise threatening

And another time, a girl break up with BF, she go to the karaoke bar she and her ex-bf used to go, and she know all the staff, then order beer and other stuff, then all until bill become so high, and quitely left note "my boyfriend will pay" and sneak out ..

You think they dumb ? They are dumb in one way, but bloody capable in other ways - dont' ask me to go on ..

So - unless you are in the long run for fun, and willing to bite the risks, don't step in ..

and for teen girl ?? haha .. you got to be kidding bro - teen girl ? my ass .. no girl teen ...

Cheers bro happy new year ..

Last edited by etsys; 04-01-2011 at 03:32 PM.
Old 04-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
seelookseelook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro etsys,

y bother to reply such nonsense post from the kids??

think i mentioned few posts earlier, where got free fuck one???

these kids are really nuts in their fucking ungrown brain, they thought maids are syt, young at age, sexy figure.....

@desouza: for goodness sake, please look around the maids in your estate and you will see how chios are all the maids......if these are acceptable, welcome to the club......
Old 04-01-2011, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
lawrencex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylawrencex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seelookseelook View Post
bro etsys,

y bother to reply such nonsense post from the kids??

think i mentioned few posts earlier, where got free fuck one???

these kids are really nuts in their fucking ungrown brain, they thought maids are syt, young at age, sexy figure.....
bro no disrespect, but dont say like you meet all the girls in the world.

I used to have a maid fb, i used to just meet at her block the staircase and do until shiok.

And its FOC. Just know how to charm a lady.

You pay for FL too much la, think everything also $$??

sad
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1