The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 18-10-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
skyloo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Samster Gathering JB

any bro want go jb next week?
Old 18-10-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
The VEP is not in operation yet .... POSTPONED again !!!
policy always roti prata... ..
Old 20-10-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
policy always roti prata... ..
Don't forget : "MALAYSIA BOLEH !!! "
Old 20-10-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
MarlboroPlus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMarlboroPlus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMarlboroPlus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMarlboroPlus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMarlboroPlus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Don't forget : "MALAYSIA BOLEH !!! "
Yes i agree malaysia boleh
Black can upside down to become white
Old 13-11-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Anyone can recommend which sites are more reliable or better off to go fishbowl in JB?
Some of the sticky sites are quite rubbish no pics and just phone number.

Any tips to share like what's beyond acceptable dmg?
Read that most okt there don't use data msg for phone, worth it to get a sim or better off just roaming data since I enter sporadically into JB.
Old 07-12-2015, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute

any bro wanna go jb monday?

Queue List: empty
Old 07-12-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
www.massageking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi Bros,

looking to go to The Zon or papaya farm on friday evening till saturday...anybody interested pls PM me

Last edited by www.massageking; 07-12-2015 at 11:12 AM.
Old 18-12-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
RetardRo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hello bros! i'll be going in tmrw morning between 9-10am to repair some cosmetic damages to my car @ Tebrau. probably will be staying in whole day till about 6pm (I'm guessing). anyone bros wanna hang out/can recommend places to spend 'time'? i can send you back afterwards no worries. cheers bros.
Old 19-12-2015, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dark_cloudzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetardRo View Post
hello bros! i'll be going in tmrw morning between 9-10am to repair some cosmetic damages to my car @ Tebrau. probably will be staying in whole day till about 6pm (I'm guessing). anyone bros wanna hang out/can recommend places to spend 'time'? i can send you back afterwards no worries. cheers bros.
Hey bro. Was thinking of going in jb tomoro as well. If youre keen we could go chiong together? Pm me your mobile and we could arrange something tomoro
Old 19-12-2015, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
RetardRo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Tonight anyone?? I can drive in. PM me please. As long as you know how to go, where to go. 😬
Old 19-12-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cheetahfelix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetardRo View Post
Tonight anyone?? I can drive in. PM me please. As long as you know how to go, where to go. 😬
Going to The Zone?
Old 23-12-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Dept: Congestion not our fault

Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated 23 December 2015 :

Dept: Congestion not our fault

JOHOR BARU: The Immigration Department has denied claims that the installation of a new system had caused massive traffic jams at the Causeway, extending more than 3km from the Johor Customs, Immigration and Quarantine Complex.

Johor Immigration Department director Rohaizi Bahari confirmed that both Malaysia and Singapore immigration authorities have not made any changes to its systems recently.

“There have been many claims that the new immigration system is the reason for extremely slow moving traffic on the Causeway, especially during peak hours and more so recently.

"We have contacted our counterparts in the island republic and they have denied any changes in their system and neither have we tweaked anything," he told The Star when contacted here on Thursday.

Commenting on the major traffic congestion on the causeway on Dec 17 morning, Rohaizi said that the huge volume of vehicles entering Singapore were the main reason for the early-morning chaos.

“We have been receiving numerous complaints on the slow traffic flow since the school holidays started but the situation on that day was really bad.

“However, Singapore authorities confirmed that they were only conducting the usual Customs checks, nothing out of the ordinary," he added.

Rohaizi said the pedestrian walkway was closed due to the overflow of traffic and the exodus of people entering the Singapore Customs via buses.

“Maybe their priority was the people on the buses, as the pedestrian walkway is not an official recognised route,” he said, adding that the Singapore authorities would usually allow pedestrians into the checkpoint in batches.

Malaysians working in Singapore took to Facebook to vent their frustrations after being held up at the Singapore Customs for hours, and some even called in for half-day leave.

Some claimed that the pedestrian walkway to enter the island republic was closed despite the exodus of Malaysians who started arriving by 4am.

User Andrew Vijenthern Subramaniam claimed that the pedestrian gates and the lorry lanes were closed until 6am, causing a major human and traffic jam towards Singapore.

Gloria Lai alleged that many who used the pedestrian walkway to try to enter Singapore were forced to turn back after hours of waiting for the gates to open.

Another Facebook user, Noralni Mokhtar, said the overflow of people caused fear of a possible stampede, leading to the Singapore Immigration’s refusal to open the gates.

User Suresh Shiva Sakti predicted that the heavy congestion would continue until January in view of the school holiday and strict checking due to terrorism threats.

“Yes, everyone finds it troublesome to go through the jam but remember even the Customs officers have a hard time and they are doing it for everyones benefit and safety. Better to be safe than sorry,” he wrote.

Meanwhile, Johor Indian Business Association president P. Sivakumar said that the congestion did not only affect those working in Singapore but also those heading towards Permas and Johor Baru for work.

“The lorry drivers were not giving way for vehicles to pass through and exit at the Permas exit near the turning to CIQ along Jalan Lingkaran Dalam.

“Many of us were stuck and eventually had to make an illegal U-turn to enter into the Permas exit," he said, adding that not a single traffic police officer was in sight directing traffic flow.

Johor Traffic Police Chief Supt Baharudin Mat Taib, however, slammed the accusations, saying that a team of traffic officers were deployed to help ease traffic congestion.

“My men are on duty day and night. The problem is not because we are not performing our duties but for the past two weeks the number of vehicles has increased tremendously.

“Even our Singaporean counterparts are trying their best to handle the traffic jam,
” he said.
Old 28-12-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shsiher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any gathering at jb on 31 dec?
Old 31-12-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Grandmaster913 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shsiher View Post
any gathering at jb on 31 dec?
Yea if there is any tell me too xd
Old 01-01-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
tottem has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

any gathering soon ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1