The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 24-05-2007, 04:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon
our lads have tried their best, we should be proud of them ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by S3vw
our PLAYERS can walk out the pitch ... with HEAD HELD UP
Really dunno if you guys watched the same match as I did.

First of all, we didn't control the match ... dun get so easily fooled by the commentators. Just look at the stats, although LFC had more shots ... which team actually got more on target??

Secondly, it's our lack of sharp strikers ... at this stage, it's all about one-shot-one-kill. You dun put the abundant chances in the net soon, the other side will come up with the 1 or 2 shot that will kill you off.

Thirdly, I feel the team was playing with pressure ... 2 years ago, they were the underdogs & at 0-3 down, they had nothing to lose. This time round, you can see the jitters in "first-timers" like Agger (out of position so many times), Zenden (first touch was left at home), Pennant (crosses were totally without conviction) etc. Worst of all, even Carragher was not his usual self.

Lastly, Rafa took a risk in taking Mascherano off ... well, it didn't pay off this time round. Suddenly, Kaka was getting the space he was denied most of the game. The 2nd goal was a result of that.

Well, we can only hope Rafa get the players of his choice for the new season ...
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 24-05-2007, 05:02 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

I am proud of our players as we have gone this far,end of.
Old 24-05-2007, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Really dunno if you guys watched the same match as I did.

First of all, we didn't control the match ... dun get so easily fooled by the commentators. Just look at the stats, although LFC had more shots ... which team actually got more on target??

Secondly, it's our lack of sharp strikers ... at this stage, it's all about one-shot-one-kill. You dun put the abundant chances in the net soon, the other side will come up with the 1 or 2 shot that will kill you off.
I agree with the lack of killer instinct - other than Stevie and Kuyt, no one else really looked like they could score. That's been our Achilles heel the whole season.

Don't agree with the first point though. I think Rafa got his tactics spot on. We pressed Milan all over the pitch and Maldini and Nesta showed as much nerves as anyone else on our side. Of course our finishing was pissed poor and I admit in the second half we didn't nearly do enough to get an equaliser.

Full marks to Pippo for his finishing, positioning and his work rate but it pisses me to no end the Italians have won another major cup. First, World Cup and then CL. I don't mind losing, it's part and parcel of football. But the Italians have won in both cases despite being shite. It's travesty and unfortunately it is also what football is.
Old 24-05-2007, 05:07 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Thumbs up to that! Every Pool fan knows Rafa won 2 trophies with us in his first 2 seasons but anyone remembers he lost 2 CL finals before with Valencia against Real Madrid?

We will certainly be back...
Old 24-05-2007, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 18
jootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to behold

too bad, hope we can do better the next season.
pennant crosses and corner kicks were lousy. crouch came onto pitch too late. but like bro cummon mentioned, we are still proud that we made it to the finals. definitely gotta be a winner and a loser. in 2005 we were the winner, milan was the loser. this season, milan is the winner, whilst we are the loser.. watever it is, still support Liverpool..
Old 24-05-2007, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

too tired... too drunk... too depressed!!! but still gonna wake up a pool fan and die a pool fan!!!

good nite all... YNWA!!!
Old 24-05-2007, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
I feel if Crouchy started the game, it might have been different...
Still beats me why our CL top scorer is on the bench...
my shock n horror last time round was when me saw kewell in ze starting lineup ...

my shock n horror dis time round was when me saw crouch nt in ze starting lineup ...

Old 24-05-2007, 05:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Shit! second goal defenders all guilty of ball watching...how the hell did Inzaghi slip thru...
agger tot he was offside ... think riise played him onside ...

Old 24-05-2007, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qw2op View Post
agger tot he was offside ... think riise played him onside ...
Give credit when it's due. It was a good pass by Kaka and an even better timed run by Pippo, the kind that will catch out any defence.
Old 24-05-2007, 06:53 AM
Warlord1919

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I am surprise crouch did not start the game n he came in abit too late, by the time he warm up, it's 90 min liao. Bellamy also disappear, not in line up, he is very hungry for goal. Overall good game life goes on, red supporters, wake up and go back to work !!!! I wonder what's the mc rate today
Old 24-05-2007, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
agreed, they have given their very best.
you win some and you lose some.
let wait and see which player(s) Rafa buys....
and look forward to next season...

Well Done REDS !!! Keep It Up !!!

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 24-05-2007, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!

Well done boys, we are proud to be Liverpool fan.
Next year we will be back and even stronger.
Old 24-05-2007, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

At least Rafa is gracful to say the better team won..

Or did the better team won?
Old 24-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
let wait and see which player(s) Rafa buys....
and look forward to next season...
Mascherano IS the man, had Kaka in his pocket all night.

One of the reasons Liverpool did so much better against Milan than Man U which I think is.......Mascherano covered Kaka very well.

We must surely secure him quickly.
Old 24-05-2007, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by breastlover View Post
One of the reasons Liverpool did so much better against Milan than Man U which I think is.......Mascherano covered Kaka very well.

We must surely secure him quickly.
Some reports say that we bought him in the first place, not loan. Hmmm....But agreed, he was immense. His tracking back to tackle Kaka was superb.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1