The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2016, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadboy1 View Post
Stay D1 easy for my parents that time to walk and eat... I stay too far i scare they lost liao lol...... Anyway hope the seafood at an dong is good, next time i buy more

Out of kaypohness I went to enquire about the sea cucumbers last week and discovered that they have mainly 6 different main grades, which previously I thought there were only 3 or 4, so which one did you buy and how much was it per kg???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 08-03-2016, 08:37 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
not much use lah...I only need to buy Xmas ticket...looking at the calendar I may be in Vietnam half of Dec....

Wah I win a bit liao, I bought my Xmas ticket in Jan

Cheerios......Ss08 ^_^
Old 08-03-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dec ya.... Exam period.... If not can meet kor kor and la kopi😂

This is one of his favourite activity there liao not really mine cos I dun really have much time to sit down and laze around looking at the world zip by.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 08-03-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
Still very much the same road to vt as before...depends on which cty u take.
Hoa mai has nice limo buses...140k each way but with your own seat like a sofa and USB charging outlet...and of course on board wifi

So are you going to siam me again once I say I going VT too........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 08-03-2016, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Offence taken 😡😡😡 jokes aside. Just want to check Jan go sapa is it a good time? If first time go hanoi and sapa how many days needed?
Quote:
I hv not been to Sapa...but I did checked out and found not worth to take the trip...just too long 15hrs by train (one way) and then reach check what fun then I decided Lao Cai and Sapa nothing much so I passed...

Go and return from Hanoi to Lao Cai - 1.5days
Sapa Exploration - 2 days
Lao Cai - 1 to 2 days
So total - 4.5 days

Hanoi - 2 days
Ha Long - 2 days

Total estimate - 9 days.

For those that are contemplating to go these places in the North, for once I would advise going by those group tours as it is not that costly instead of trying to DIY unless you have a lot of time to burn on discovering where to go and also backtracking when you take the wrong routes

Unless of course you have an everready long haired dicktionery cum tour guide with you all the time then this doesn't really applies

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 08-03-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
sadboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Out of kaypohness I went to enquire about the sea cucumbers last week and discovered that they have mainly 6 different main grades, which previously I thought there were only 3 or 4, so which one did you buy and how much was it per kg???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
My mum buy the smaller one which she claim is bigger than what she buy in singapore. And keep take two of the sea cucumber and knock at each other to test if it hard and dry
Old 08-03-2016, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
This is one of his favourite activity there liao not really mine cos I dun really have much time to sit down and laze around looking at the world zip by.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Go there everyday need drink a cup of coffee ma if not sinh toh bo hahaha
Old 08-03-2016, 09:07 AM
Samster

Stand by 10 am to buy some jetstar tickets liao ^^
Old 08-03-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

Two to go hcm for 88 per pax
Old 08-03-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Two to go hcm for 88 per pax
Nothing to buy for me...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-03-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For those that are contemplating to go these places in the North, for once I would advise going by those group tours as it is not that costly instead of trying to DIY unless you have a lot of time to burn on discovering where to go and also backtracking when you take the wrong routes

Unless of course you have an everready long haired dicktionery cum tour guide with you all the time then this doesn't really applies

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Supreme Grand kkj had spoken...kkk...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-03-2016, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
My mum buy the smaller one which she claim is bigger than what she buy in singapore. And keep take two of the sea cucumber and knock at each other to test if it hard and dry

Alamak I ask what grade & price but you tell me the size & choosing method

Being dry is one good method as means water dun add to the weight, another method is not to be fooled by the outside overall size but try to see if you can see the thickness from underneath the fold, cause too thin is also not good as it means the sea cucumber is malnourished

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-03-2016, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Go there everyday need drink a cup of coffee ma if not sinh toh bo hahaha

I have a sweet tooth for everything sweet especially SSYTs, every meal also must take Sinh To and not just only everyday

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-03-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Stand by 10 am to buy some jetstar tickets liao ^^

Kanasai the dates I want for Campuchia dun have promo prices

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-03-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Supreme Grand kkj had spoken...kkk...

Wah new one Supreme Kukujiao???? Simi lai eh???? I think only Si Kukubird qualify only

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1