The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
raykee

Closed Thread

Old 14-10-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 15
drag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rare Local Model Pictures

Remember to upped bro redapple26

redapple26 Set 15.5

Requirement(s)

- MINIMUM power of 1 to apply, 0 power users will be ignored

- Kindly up me and leave your username in the following message format - "Set 15.5 [username]" and then PM me

- To be fair, please apply with the other distributors for the set if you have upped me before.

Important

- Please DO NOT re-distribute the set.

I've just cleared my pm's...

wanna trade points? minimum 3 points, pm me...
Old 14-10-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
b0obo0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyb0obo0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Somemore?

Old 14-10-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockroachman View Post
this girl actually streams video games. goes by the name terroryaki on twitch.
yea, slut for going for ang moh

Old 14-10-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

Old 14-10-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

ok keep liao.. cos not local...
Old 14-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Sleepless Owl

My Reputation: Points: 18245 / Power: 63
nocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond repute

Full credits to bro redapple26 again for this wonderful set Please UP him if you have not done so.

redapple26 Set 15.5 (Close shop tonight @ 2200HR)

Requirement(s)

- Kindly up me and leave your username in the following message format - "Set 15.5 [username]" and then PM me

- To be fair to the other 4 fellow distributors. If you have up-ed me before, please up and apply with the other distributors for the set

- I DO NOT entertain "deferment" of up(s) for set. If you cannot up me, then only request for the set when you have the ability to

Important
- Please DO NOT re-distribute the set unless you are authorized to do so

Note
- All PM request cleared! If you did not received the set from me, it is either you do not meet the requirement(s) or I have overlooked your request so kindly PM me again

Last edited by nocturnal1984; 14-10-2014 at 03:00 PM.
Old 14-10-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 957 / Power: 11
Spartatiger is a splendid one to beholdSpartatiger is a splendid one to beholdSpartatiger is a splendid one to beholdSpartatiger is a splendid one to beholdSpartatiger is a splendid one to beholdSpartatiger is a splendid one to beholdSpartatiger is a splendid one to beholdSpartatiger is a splendid one to behold

Hello guys thanks for trying to up me.
Old 14-10-2014, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15531 / Power: 17
avboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0obo0 View Post
Somemore?

yes more. to u have the full set?
Old 14-10-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15531 / Power: 17
avboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond repute

FHM Taiwan issues (12 issues total)

I will be distributing the FHM Taiwan issue for bro redapple26. Bros who are interested pls follow the instruction below. Very simple, just one.

Requirement

Must up bro Spartatiger. Then pm me with a screen shot of it. PMs with no screen shot will be ignored. Pls use the link below to up.

http://sbfsg.agency/showpost.ph...ostcount=29588

Ok guys sorry for the wrong link, was busy in the morning so only managed to fix it now. I have inserted to correct one above. Will check all pms now. Bros who pm me earlier and cannot up pls try again and pm with the screen shot. Alternatively you can also pm bro nocturnal1984 for the set, same requirement apply. Tks

Full credits to bro Spartatiger for sharing the issues.

Last edited by avboys; 14-10-2014 at 05:32 PM.
Old 14-10-2014, 05:18 PM
Sleepless Owl

nocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond repute

I will be assisting bro avboys in distributing FHM Taiwan Edition. Credits to bro spartatiger

FHM Taiwan (12 Issues)

Important
- READ the requirement(s) below carefully! Don't risk getting your PM(s) ignored.

Requirement(s)
- My REQUIREMENT(S) will be based on bro avboys REQUIREMENT(S) so it might be subjected to changes

- DO NOT up me. You must UP bro spartatiger. The onus is on you to provide a clear and valid screenshot of the up.

Last edited by nocturnal1984; 14-10-2014 at 05:38 PM.
Old 14-10-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
dswk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raykee View Post
yea, slut for going for ang moh

anyone has a real name or insta?
Old 14-10-2014, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 12
ipsisfirenze is a splendid one to beholdipsisfirenze is a splendid one to beholdipsisfirenze is a splendid one to beholdipsisfirenze is a splendid one to beholdipsisfirenze is a splendid one to beholdipsisfirenze is a splendid one to beholdipsisfirenze is a splendid one to behold

https://www.flickr.com/photos/noureneliaw/

not so popular local model. but cute
Old 14-10-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 20
genrev is a Helpful and Caring Samstergenrev is a Helpful and Caring Samstergenrev is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnal1984 View Post
I will be assisting bro avboys in distributing FHM Taiwan Edition. Credits to bro spartatiger

FHM Taiwan (12 Issues)

Important
- READ the requirement(s) below carefully! Don't risk getting your PM(s) ignored.

Requirement(s)
- My REQUIREMENT(S) will be based on bro avboys REQUIREMENT(S) so it might be subjected to changes

- DO NOT up me. You must UP bro spartatiger. The onus is on you to provide a clear and valid screenshot of the up.
tried to up him but failed..any advise?
Old 14-10-2014, 09:03 PM
Sleepless Owl

Full credits to bro redapple26 again for this wonderful set Please UP him if you have not done so.

redapple26 Set 15.5 ***LAST HOUR

Requirement(s)

- To be fair to the other 4 fellow distributors. If you have up-ed me before, please up and apply with the other distributors for the set

- I DO NOT entertain "deferment" of up(s) for set. If you cannot up me, then only request for the set when you have the ability to

Important
- Please DO NOT re-distribute the set unless you are authorized to do so

Note
- All PM request cleared! If you did not received the set from me, it is either you do not meet the requirement(s) or I have overlooked your request so kindly PM me again

- All request after I closed shop will be ignored. I will also be taking down my link soon. Those who have not download please take note.
Old 14-10-2014, 09:05 PM
Sleepless Owl

Check your PM bro, let me know what is the problem there

Quote:
Originally Posted by genrev View Post
tried to up him but failed..any advise?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread