The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
raykee

Closed Thread

Old 13-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 14
archuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud of
Re: Rare Local Model Pictures

Can some1 share rynne rosanne nude set with me? Thanks alot...
Old 13-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15531 / Power: 17
avboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond repute

post deleted

Last edited by avboys; 13-10-2014 at 09:05 PM.
Old 13-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

avboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond repute

Will be distributing the FHM Taiwan issues later tonite. Pls be patience.
Old 13-10-2014, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
Sexobeat90 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSexobeat90 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSexobeat90 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys, is there anyone who can share with me set 15.2 and set 15.3 I will up you according, please. And thank you for your time in reading this post.
Old 13-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 11
Colourking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterColourking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanobunaga View Post
cant imagine me banging her day n niteZZ ahhhwoooooo Z
Just curious how much would bros here pay to up her if its available.
Just a random question. hahaha
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1872 / Power: 22
Romeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant future

Redapple26 Final Set 15.5

Have cleared all my list and again like to apologize to all bros for the delay. I believe I've sent to all bros who UP me as I've cross checked while I'm waiting for the uploading

So I'm ready for next wave and requirements is the same;

Requirements:

1. Minimum power of 1. New accounts or accounts in moderation and 0 power, need not apply.

2. Up me and leave your exact nickname then send me a PM. If you have upped me before, sorry pls ask from the other 4 distributor.

3. Do NOT redistribute the materials.
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 11
Colourking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterColourking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avboys View Post
Will be distributing the FHM Taiwan issues later tonite. Pls be patience.
Waiting bro!
Old 13-10-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster

post deleted

Last edited by avboys; 13-10-2014 at 09:05 PM.
Old 13-10-2014, 08:18 PM
Sleepless Owl

My Reputation: Points: 18245 / Power: 63
nocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond repute

Full credits to bro redapple26 again for this wonderful set Please UP him if you have not done so.

redapple26 Set 15.1 - 4 ***ENDS 2100HR!!!

bro avboys is the official distributor. READ up on his REQUIREMENT(S) before requesting the set(s) from him.

redapple26 Set 15.5

Requirement(s)
- MINIMUM power of 1 to apply, 0 power users will be ignored

- Kindly up me and leave your username in the following message format - "Set 15.5 [username]" and then PM me

- To be fair to the other 4 fellow distributors. If you have up-ed me before, please up and apply with the other distributors for the set

- I DO NOT entertain "deferment" of up(s) for set. If you cannot up me, then only request for the set when you have the ability to

Important
- Please DO NOT re-distribute the set unless you are authorized to do so

Note
- All PM request cleared! If you did not received the set from me, it is either you do not meet the requirement(s) or I have overlooked your request so kindly PM me again
Old 13-10-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
harryarry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyharryarry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anybody here got sonia lynn nude set? pm me pls, willing to trade
Old 13-10-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

Redapple26 Set 15 Part 1-4 (shop closed)

I will be redistributing Redapple26 set 15 part 1-4. Bros who missed it can pm me for the set.

Requirements:

1. Minimum power of 1. New accounts or accounts in moderation and 0 power, need not apply.

2. Up me and leave your exact nickname then send me a PM. Pls state clearly which part you want. If you have upped me before, pls do a screen shot and pm me. Only bros who up me and follow the instructions carefully will get a reply.

3. Do NOT redistribute the materials.

Shop is officially closed. I will still reply all pms that are sent to me before 2200hr.Tks for all the support for my virgin distribution of a redapple set. Hope to have the chance again in 2015. Cheers

Special tks to bro JPhantom for helping out
Full credits to bro redapple26 for sharing
Old 13-10-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

FHM Taiwan issues (12 issues total)

I will be distributing the FHM Taiwan issue for bro redapple26. Bros who are interested pls follow the instruction below. Very simple, just one.

Requirement

Must up bro Spartatiger. Then pm me with a screen shot of it. PMs with no screen shot will be ignored. Pls use the link below to up.

http://sbfsg.agency/reputation.php?p=11945854

Full credits to bro Spartatiger for sharing the issues.
Old 13-10-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 15
drag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond repute

Remember to upped bro redapple26

redapple26 Set 15.5

Requirement(s)

- Kindly up me and leave your username in the following message format - "Set 15.5 [username]" and then PM me

- To be fair, please apply with the other distributors for the set if you have upped me before.

Important

- Please DO NOT re-distribute the set.

I've just cleared my pm's...

wanna trade points? minimum 3 points, pm me...
Old 13-10-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 60
leonhart is a splendid one to beholdleonhart is a splendid one to beholdleonhart is a splendid one to beholdleonhart is a splendid one to beholdleonhart is a splendid one to beholdleonhart is a splendid one to beholdleonhart is a splendid one to beholdleonhart is a splendid one to behold

Many thanks to Redapple bro for Set 15.5 and Elessar bro for the hard work in distributing.

Cheers~
Old 14-10-2014, 12:06 AM
Sleepless Owl

My Reputation: Points: 18245 / Power: 63
nocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond repute

Full credits to bro redapple26 again for this wonderful set Please UP him if you have not done so.

redapple26 Set 15.5

Requirement(s)

- To be fair to the other 4 fellow distributors. If you have up-ed me before, please up and apply with the other distributors for the set

- I DO NOT entertain "deferment" of up(s) for set. If you cannot up me, then only request for the set when you have the ability to

Important
- Please DO NOT re-distribute the set unless you are authorized to do so

Note
- All PM request cleared! If you did not received the set from me, it is either you do not meet the requirement(s) or I have overlooked your request so kindly PM me again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread