The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-03-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Little money, still honey
Little money little honey,no money definitely no honey...

While more money do equates to more honey ,it does not equates to better honey,hehehe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mole2 View Post
Also, normally do you guys change your money there or here in sg?
Read this :

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...ostcount=25291

Actually i found the above link on my signature as i was reading my own signature. It should answer most of your upcoming next questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh85 View Post
Hi Senior bros,
Bro Nono1973, how are you?
May i know why DC Mall is a wonderland, based on your post?

I'm making a trip to Batam on 10th of April for 3 days and 2 night. Kinda bored with formosa and goodway hotels, so i opted with Hotel 89.
Hello bro!! Long time no see you here,i am good. How have you been?

Ok,now to answer your question,it is gonna be a bit lengthy here,hehehe...

DC Mall is a wonderland for me becos of the low low price on their 2nd hand computer items/parts they are selling. I owned quite a bit of computer which are REALLY old,and sending them to Sim Lim Sq is gonna cost me at least minimum S$150 per comp to fix them. But in DC Mall,those 2nd hand comp are selling at say 300k to 1 juta?(there are of course more expensive ones) Yes,they are old comp,their parts INSIDE those comp are really way overhaul,but...THEY ARE ALL IN WORKING CONDITION,hehehe....think about it,how much all these spare parts will cost in Sim Lim Sq,but in DC Mall,i am getting an old comp at say average 300k to 500k (price for a fully working comp),i dismantle them up and reassemble them into my comp,hehehe...i am also REALLY IMPRESS on how they handle the computer parts that were MOSTLY imported from Sillypore ;which are also largely known as RUBBISH. I stood there for hours and hours watching them fix a board,their tiniest part of a comp etc. Kind of admire their dedication, patience and effort put in to turn RUBBISH into Gold. If not for my girl call me from hotel telling me she is hungry,i wouldnt have left that place until the mall closed,hehehe....

About Hotel,why choose Hotel 89? If you are used to Goodway and Formosa,you should have take my 2nd most favourite hotel,Gideon. Approach Kaha and you will know Gideon is cheaper. That area got many eateries which is very good. Otherwise you may wish to take Utama Hotel,my another favourite,hehehe....that place allows you to massage till you drop and i am talking about cheaper version of massage. Utama should be lowest priced decent hotel among my top 5 favourite hotels. Then again,i have never stayed in these hotels before,but friends stayed there and i visit them there,and they are all above average.

Hope you have a good time on your upcoming trip.

Cheers!

PS : Or you can try Dju Dju hotel which cost S$23 which is about between Formosa and Goodway,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 31-03-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Little money

DC Mall is a wonderland for me becos of the low low price on their 2nd hand computer items/parts they are selling. I owned quite a bit of computer which are REALLY old,and sending them to Sim Lim Sq is gonna cost me at least minimum S$150 per comp to fix them....
Time to get a new computer lah!!!

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 31-03-2015, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliusM View Post
Hello guys, newbie here haha. Long story short, was supposed to travel to Japan for a birthday trip but friends couldn't raise that much money for themselves so we decided to travel to Batam instead to celebrate.

Basically, by the advice of Pak Nono, I have booked 2 rooms at Formosa Hotel for a 2D1N trip, 1 for myself and the other for my friend. I know it's short but my friend claims there's nothing to do or see in the area so there's no point staying for long. Anyway, back to the thread. I will be 'losing my virginity' here. So any advice about first-timers would be appreciated, like how much should I be looking at to pay, communicating with mamis/papis etc.

Also, advice on sightseeing and stuff to do to extend the trip would be great cos won't be travelling for a while due to work haha.

Once again, thanks for the help!

-Julius

THat hotel you booked is in the most happening area in Batam. Right in front is Queens, to your left is Dynasty 99, booking joints.

To the right is lucky plaza, and abit further is New berlian massage, also booking joint. After passing this joint, infront is a few more joints n pass that block, you see Newton Hotel and spa.

Food wise, plenty of food for you to choose.

If you travel pass the blok after Queens massage, it is Nagoya Hills. The biggest shopping around. Since it is 2 day 1 nite, I doubt you can go many places.

Plenty of massage shops to choose from near your hotel, KTV for fun N BEER IS CHEAP IN FOODCOURTS

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 31-03-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Time to get a new computer lah!!!
Lol... Come to think of it..... Those really old computer parts.... (70s to early 90s)... Scrap them by ownself to milk the real gold out. Not difficult. YouTube got DIY videos. Those pc parts after 2000 are not using real gold . Maybe Nono is already doing it!
Old 31-03-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kudostoyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be going to montigo resorts soon. Anyone know if the spa there is happening? Thanks in advance
Old 31-03-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 14
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudostoyou View Post
Will be going to montigo resorts soon. Anyone know if the spa there is happening? Thanks in advance
resort spa should be happening.. just don't expect.. special service.
Old 31-03-2015, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudostoyou View Post
Not sure if there is any special there but i am sure that it will be very very very very very very very very very very very very expensive
Old 31-03-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hello guys, newbie here haha. Long story short, was supposed to travel to Japan for a birthday trip but friends couldn't raise that much money for themselves so we decided to travel to Batam instead to celebrate.
From Japan to Batam,its 1 heaven to another heaven. But price wise between each other to cheong is 1 sky and 1 earth.

Quote:
Basically, by the advice of Pak Nono, I have booked 2 rooms at Formosa Hotel for a 2D1N trip, 1 for myself and the other for my friend. I know it's short but my friend claims there's nothing to do or see in the area so there's no point staying for long.
When you booked rooms from Formosa Hotel,you have already done the 1st step right. Good job!

And you got my attention on this one when you say your friend claims there is NOTHING to do or SEE in the area.You can 1st begin with reading this and YES,read all the links in it too.

Quote:
I will be 'losing my virginity' here.
Batam is not a place to lose your virginity (personal opinion).

Quote:
So any advice about first-timers would be appreciated, like how much should I be looking at to pay, communicating with mamis/papis etc.
Advise for 1st timer is HERE

What you will looking to pay is mainly written HERE

Communication-wise,you will need the language you understand,10 fingers and 2 hands.

Quote:
Also, advice on sightseeing and stuff to do to extend the trip would be great cos won't be travelling for a while due to work haha.
If i stand in your shoe and go Batam for 2D1N for someone's birthday,i will :

1045 am : Depart from Sillypore and reach Batam at 1040 am Indo time.

1050 am : Grab a taxi at 50k (but bargain to 30k to 40k) to get to Formosa.

1055 am : Reach Hotel pay the taxi but also check with taxi how much the cost to book him for the whole day,usually will cost between S$40 to S$50 per day. The better your bargaining skill,the lower the price.I pay about S$30 after bargaining.

11 am : Tell him your itinerary,eg you go find girl at 12pm (you need to check in hotel 1st),go lunch (vice versa btw lunch and find girl) then go to places of interest and come back hotel before girl arrive at 5pm etc etc.

1105 am : You should take the taxi driver's number after you guys comes to an agreement,remember if negotiation of price fail,there are plenty of taxi drivers outside hotel entrance where you were drop off.

1110 am : You should be on your way checking into hotel room by now and if you havent come to an agreement with any taxi driver on your itinerary or too shy to approach one outside hotel,the best person you should be looking for is the Bell Boy in Red (or maroon colored) Uniform (after collecting your room keys and breakfast voucher). Tell him about your itinerary. He can help but dont forget to tip a little.

1115 am : You should be in your room,unpacking. Check the toilet flush and tap,make sure it works.

12 pm : Meet at Lobby and allow the driver to bring you where you want to go as accord to your plan.

From 12pm to 445pm,you should be :

a. Finding your girl.

b. Lunch

c. at your desired place of interest

d. back to Hotel before 5pm

You should be back to Hotel by 5pm as at most time you should be arranging for the girls you pick from booking joints to come to your room by about say ,530pm if you wish to give yourself more time allowance.

5pm to 7pm,you should at least finish Round 1 with your girl and be arranging your driver to pick you,your friend and each of your respective girls up for Dinner at around 730pm. Dinner can be up to you but since you havent been to Batam,lets try Nagoya Hill Mall for starter. There are Fast Food to Food street all in the same building,and after dinner,you guys can shop around if you arent tired after your afternoon of travelling plus bonking. Budget about 100k per pax for dinner,i am stating a higher cost for dinner becos it is better to have a higher budget since it is someone's birthday. Remember to note down your way when you are at the mall as the mall itself is like a maze.

You can then arrange your taxi driver to pick you up at 930pm to hit back hotel? (or anytime you feel like it,but Nagoya Hill Mall turns off their air con after 8pm) But not before you have bought a Birthday cake from Nagoya Hill Mall 2nd floor. And in case you forgot,Formosa Hotel has a bakery shop that sells cake too. You can then arrange for a small in-room party? or if you have a bigger budget,can go to Alishan KTV at the 4th floor of Formosa. Below is an FR of a brother who went to Alishan KTV which states their room charges in case you need it :

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...ostcount=29184

After knowing how much it is gonna cost you in the KTV,and if you still have an even bigger budget (since your 1st arrangement was to go Japan which should likely cost at least 5 times more than Batam),you see a girl in the Alishan KTV you like,and you have girl you book in booking joint that you dont REALLY like,send her back to joint and pick up the booking KTV girl or either way,you can still keep both. Arrangement can be made with the Mami in the KTV.

The above should be enough for you to spend your 2D1N.The next morning will be just the free hotel breakfast before 10am at the hotel 1st floor restaurant,and maybe if you have more free time,can up to Kings Massage at the 4th floor for a massage/foot reflexology at 90k/hr w/o taking up their special service (note:their special service is 1 of the most expensive in Batam) to as to help you guys recover from your previous whole night of "battle in bed",hehehe...

Check out at 12pm and the rest will be home sweet home.

Thinking to extend for another night when you have a "good and enjoyable" 1st night? (otherwise go straight home) Without booking the driver for another day,READ my signature link,read this post again and repeat your action minus-ing the whole day driver,birthday cake and the KTV. Try walking around your hotel area a little with the maps provide in those links and if you are ever lost,walk to any hotel and grab a taxi back.

Good luck!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 31-03-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 14
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Bro nono,

did you go for the burger massage? interested to try.
Old 31-03-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 14
Miruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
If you are going with friends (not family or friends who dont cheong) who has intention to cheong in Batam,my suggestion is,change your hotel booking and move yourself closer to Nagoya area. Then of course,you can still stick with your original plan but you will need to travel far for more and better choices.

Good luck and may you have a good trip.
Power la bro.. thanks for sharing. I will be going with my friends and none of them are into these type of scene. I'll probably explore there myself.
How much would you suggest for one to change? Will be staying for 3D2N.
Thanks again!

EDIT: And also, do you know where i can get SIM card that has internet around the area? Thanks!

Last edited by Miruo; 31-03-2015 at 05:35 PM.
Old 31-03-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

pls do not quote whole post...read boss msg below...

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...56&postcount=2

mod will delete those who quote whole posts that are long...totally wasting hard disk space...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-03-2015, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 12
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Old 31-03-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Bedok Int...9400
Old 31-03-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

You should get 9505, according to the exchange guru, he fucks and breaths exchange rates...
Old 31-03-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
You should get 9505, according to the exchange guru, he fucks and breaths exchange rates...
plus one free fuck with you??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread