The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-05-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
fortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sproxy View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-yu-massage/
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=3135

Tried her 2 weeks back. 60min. Location chinatown. Shared flat. You can hear her roommate fucking someone. Might be a turn on for some people.

Can't speak English but willing to communicate using translation app.

She will shower with you.

Face - 7(similar to the pic in $$$$$$)
Body - a bit meaty but not the fat kind
Boobs - 8 (c cup)
Massage - 5
Bbbj - 6 (no cim)
Hj - 8 (no rush)
Gfe - 8 (friendly, smile a lot.)
Rtm - I don't go to the same girl twice.

Overall good experience.
Wow. Any idea who her roommate is? =D
Old 02-05-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs down Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bad experience with this ML.

http://www.liltigersden.com/angelia/

Her looks are ok with some body fats and a pair of fake boobs (IMO).

Her massage is normal and the whole massage + HJ completed within 30mins.

That's not the worst part.

It's probably my fault that i didn't check the price before going up. She requested payment upfront and i am fine with that. I asked her how much and she told me $110 but just checked the Ad and it was just $90.

Anyway it's ok with the extra $20 but her service sucks and HJ very mechanical, and when i started to release my army, she release my rod. Very anti-climax.

The Goods are she go full nude automatically before the session starts.

Not worth the RTM.
Old 02-05-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue90 View Post
MR for Peony
http://www.liltigersden.com/peony

RTM with Peony again now. treated me like her BF, felt super comfortable around her. She is one that will talk to you about everything under the sun. Look also not bad, angelic smile can make your heart melt. One of the best gem currently.. guys take care of her.
How many times do you have to promote her?
Old 02-05-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visited quite a few MLs but so far, they are all operating from their apartments. What if the ML is located in a spa? Any pointers I should take note in spas?

I inquired about a lady who advertised her services in a spa at $100, and she told me this includes the fee to be paid to the spa. She also told me she is available for 24hrs, which I find difficult to believe.

I like her appearance in the photos and am slightly tempted to visit her. A bit put off by the recent raids on spas though....
Old 03-05-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just curious, What's the chances of a ML giving a fj services?
Quote:
Truly agreed. Money is King. I believe some of the bros here very rich. anyone can share fj experience?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
Quote:
MR for Peony
http://www.liltigersden.com/peony

RTM with Peony again now. treated me like her BF, felt super comfortable around her. She is one that will talk to you about everything under the sun. Look also not bad, angelic smile can make your heart melt. One of the best gem currently.. guys take care of her.
How many times do you have to promote her?
He wants free lunch mah. Promote the girl, tell the girl he promote for her many many times, and that he tell everyone to "take care of her", then maybe she give free FJ without added money mah.

Thou I wonder how his HIV situation is coming along wor.
Quote:
2 week ago a FL give me unprotected Blowjob.

I exercise and eat regularly, All along my weight are maintaining in 80kg.. I have lost 2-3 kg in 2 weeks.

No other system like cough or ulcer..

Am i over reacting?
Quote:
What the difference with AFA & DSC? AFA charge $40 for 4th gen check however DSC i dont see any 4th gen check.. please advice
Quote:
3 months past after visit a fl, i am not having any sympthons am i sure that i am negative?
Old 03-05-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 8
Aerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondNg View Post
Bad experience with this ML.

http://www.liltigersden.com/angelia/

Her looks are ok with some body fats and a pair of fake boobs (IMO).

Her massage is normal and the whole massage + HJ completed within 30mins.

That's not the worst part.

It's probably my fault that i didn't check the price before going up. She requested payment upfront and i am fine with that. I asked her how much and she told me $110 but just checked the Ad and it was just $90.

Anyway it's ok with the extra $20 but her service sucks and HJ very mechanical, and when i started to release my army, she release my rod. Very anti-climax.

The Goods are she go full nude automatically before the session starts.

Not worth the RTM.
Bro, i feel for you... Ultimate con job, charge extra $20 and only 30 min session.

Usually if ML request payment upfront, it should be a red flag that the session may be bad. I would just walk away; rather blue balls than waste $.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 8
Aerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Visited quite a few MLs but so far, they are all operating from their apartments. What if the ML is located in a spa? Any pointers I should take note in spas?

I inquired about a lady who advertised her services in a spa at $100, and she told me this includes the fee to be paid to the spa. She also told me she is available for 24hrs, which I find difficult to believe.

I like her appearance in the photos and am slightly tempted to visit her. A bit put off by the recent raids on spas though....
I try not to go SPAs/Joints... cos kena before... also dont like to "bump" into other bros.

Some are discretely located, so its all up to you lo.

Usually the MLs stay in the SPA, that is why available 24/7.

BTW, which ML is this?
Old 03-05-2017, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Recently tried Zhu zhu

http://sglonelyguy.com/zhu-zhu-massage/

I seldom write mr unless she fit into the chio category, massage service is so so but with very high gfe. Sweet looking though don't have the height, she has a very adorable face and make you feel young all over again.

Plus point is she better looking than most of the average ml in tier 1. Her service is at most average but I more in looks . Another Hunan girl in the same league as ruby . Initially she was $120 so at $110 is worth visiting.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 03-05-2017, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerodime View Post
BTW, which ML is this?
https://da3377.wordpress.com/nana/

But I am still not too sure.... partly drawn because the ad says she knows English.
Old 03-05-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
https://da3377.wordpress.com/nana/

But I am still not too sure.... partly drawn because the ad says she knows English.
Usually for $100, there will be lot of restrictions as the girl gets only $50 and not very happy....if you take the $150 package may have better playability...personally I don't like spa
Old 03-05-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
He wants free lunch mah. Promote the girl, tell the girl he promote for her many many times, and that he tell everyone to "take care of her", then maybe she give free FJ without added money mah.

Thou I wonder how his HIV situation is coming along wor.
Wah lau scary leh... HIV?! 😱
Old 03-05-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 20
Ricck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRicck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

June massage is excellent.
Old 03-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4321 / Power: 18
naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricck View Post
June massage is excellent.
Which June 😀
Old 03-05-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 20
Ricck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRicck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naysmith View Post
Which June 😀
http://sglonelyguy.com/june-massage/

Strong massage! Quite chatty. Recommended if u are looking for good massage.
Old 03-05-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
hamtai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by imate View Post
Anyone knows if Chaste/Xiaomi https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13263984 is still around? Been trying to text and call her for 2 weeks, no reply at all. Really miss her service since last trying about 2 years ago.
Yes bro she still around
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1