The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
Theres one named Mermaid.
Haha..another familiar lau cheow who cheong Phuakang era.

Yes...like 7-11, Mermaid do sound familiar.
Old 23-11-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Indonesia suffers setback in fight against AIDS

Report from The Jakarta Post dated 23 November 2012 :-

Indonesia suffers setback in fight against AIDS

INDONESIA - A new report published by the United Nations (UN) shows that Indonesia has suffered a setback in its campaign against HIV/AIDS.

In the report, released in conjunction with the 2012 World AIDS Day, the Joint UN Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) records that the rate of new HIV infections in Indonesia, along with several other countries such as Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and the Philippines, increased by more than 25 per cent between 2001 and 2011.

The report also said that in Indonesia HIV-prevention programs for males who have sex with males (MSM) stood at less than 25 per cent, or very low.

The coverage of HIV-prevention programs for commercial sex workers in Indonesia and two other countries, Bangladesh and Pakistan, also reached less than 25 per cent.

The prevalence of the HIV infection among people who use drugs by injection in Indonesia has reached more than 35 per cent.

Responding to the report, Health Minister Nafsiah Mboi said on Wednesday that it was "so embarrassing".

"Millions of dollars are spent annually on HIV/AIDS programs to curb the spread of the disease in this country. Yet, there is such a low coverage of HIV-prevention programs. I don't know what mistakes I have made. It [the report] was shocking to me," she told reporters on Wednesday.

"The World AIDS Day Report 2012" launched by UNAIDS on Tuesday reported some significant progress made in recent years.

The report showed that 25 low- and middle-income countries, half of which are in Africa have achieved more than 50 per cent reduction in the rate of new HIV infections.

"I don't know what else we can do to try to change the situation," she said.

Data from the National AIDS Commission (KPA) shows that the prevalence of consistent condom use is still low although it has been associated with lower prevalence of HIV infections and other sexually-transmitted diseases.

"[The consistent use of condoms] among sexual workers reaches only 40 per cent," KPA chairman Kemal Siregar said.

The 2012 UNAIDS report deals another blow to Nafsiah who assumed her post only five months ago.

Soon after she filled the new position, which was left vacant following the death of then health minister Endang Rahayu Sedyaningsih, Nafsiah enganged in a fierce debate with lawmakers and religious groups accusing her of hatching a plan to distribute free condoms to teenagers.

UNAIDS country coordinator Cho Kah Sin said that Indonesia should not be preoccupied with the numbers presented in the report. The report, he said, outlined statistics which outlined the situation during the 10-year period from 2001 to 2011.

"There is a group of countries in the Asia Pacific region where, by comparing the statistics from baseline data in 2001 to 2011, we see a rise in new HIV infections," he told The Jakarta Post.

The rise in infections in several countries, including Indonesia, comes from the fact that the rapid increase of infection in the country starts later compared to other countries. Cho added that the situation was also caused by the low coverage of HIV-prevention programs despite good intensions.

UNAIDS predicts that there will be an increase of about 76,000 new HIV infections in Indonesia every year.

"I think this is much more important to realise," Cho said.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 24-11-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
careng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from Balai , this time is my 3rd time visit (22/11/12) , here come my Short FR :

Take 11.40 am Sino Ferry , reach balai at 12.15 Pm , after custom take motor driver to Hotel gabion RP3K, receptionist said hotel driver go makan , only available at 1.30 pm , so i go to makan 1st at opposite Gabon Kuoy Cha stall , cost me abt 15k but taste not good..... Later driver available then we go villa pick the girl ...

Here Is Girl :

Name : Riana
Tempat / Tgl Lahir : Lampung , 18-6-1992
Nation : Javanese
Heights : 160 CM
Boobs : A Cup ( Not for Boob Lover )
Face : Sweet and Pretty ( To me )
Skin : A little Tanned
Service : BBBJ , FK , 3 Shoots
Features : Like Smile ( I like her smile ) , Quite hungry keep ask me fuck her ( but abang not young only able afternoon 1 shoot, Night 1 shoot and next morning one shoot ) , High GFE ( Keep Hug me and kiss my face ) ,Not demand anything from me
Bad Features : Like Smoking
RTF : Yes , Now start think her again
Girl Damage : RP 800K + Tips 120K ( Don't blame me spoil mkt , later i share the photo , u will know why i give her much )
Total Trip Damage : RP 1,270,000 + Ferry Ticket SGD56

Thank you for all senior bro guidance, made my 3rd visit trip in balai so enjoyable.

Some Question Here :
1) How to share photo ? ( I don't know how to post here )
2) Hotel Aston located at where ? ( Heard MM keep mentioned this hotel )
Old 24-11-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by careng View Post

Some Question Here :
Tks for the FR, dude. Important thing is u enjoy the trip!

Share photo...tat one u must ask freelance Pak Prez?

Hotel Aston...not far fm Villa. But far fm Gabion hotel.
Old 24-11-2012, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by careng View Post
Just back from Balai , this time is my 3rd time visit (22/11/12) , here come my Short FR :

Take 11.40 am Sino Ferry , reach balai at 12.15 Pm , after custom take motor driver to Hotel gabion RP3K, receptionist said hotel driver go makan , only available at 1.30 pm , so i go to makan 1st at opposite Gabon Kuoy Cha stall , cost me abt 15k but taste not good..... Later driver available then we go villa pick the girl ...

Here Is Girl :

Tempat / Tgl Lahir : Lampung , 18-6-1992
Nation : Javanese
Heights : 160 CM
Boobs : A Cup ( Not for Boob Lover )
Face : Sweet and Pretty ( To me )
Skin : A little Tanned
Service : BBBJ , FK , 3 Shoots
Features : Like Smile ( I like her smile ) , Quite hungry keep ask me fuck her ( but abang not young only able afternoon 1 shoot, Night 1 shoot and next morning one shoot ) , High GFE ( Keep Hug me and kiss my face ) ,Not demand anything from me
Bad Features : Like Smoking
RTF : Yes , Now start think her again
Girl Damage : RP 800K + Tips 120K ( Don't blame me spoil mkt , later i share the photo , u will know why i give her much )
Total Trip Damage : RP 1,270,000 + Ferry Ticket SGD56

Thank you for all senior bro guidance, made my 3rd visit trip in balai so enjoyable.

Some Question Here :
bro lucky can get good gal at such later timing....awaiting ur pic here..cheers
Old 24-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Tg Balai

Bro Xde , oh i c Hotel Aston far away from Jln Nusatara , looks like it also nearby Hotel paradise , any makan and shops surround that hotel ?

Here come the photo link ,

[img=http://s19.postimage.org/prunxgsqn/2012_11_23_06_42_14_876.jpg]

Sorry ,photo not very clear And I also manage take another one for her face photo in room ( keep begging her only allow ) , but i promise MM will not share out.....

[img=http://s19.postimage.org/egs093lvj/2012_11_23_07_34_49_490.jpg]

This one is the 3rd shoot during morning, and MM pussy blood fall into bed , don't know she too aggressive in seat type fuck ( Or Pussy too tight ) , or my Bird bird to aggressive .......
Old 24-11-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
bro lucky can get good gal at such later timing....awaiting ur pic here..cheers

Bro Makashi , ya i really lucky , really less supply when i arrive there , next time should take early morning ferry and can more choices for me to pick ....
Old 24-11-2012, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like I muz break my routine to go batam and head for TBK!!! Planning 18-20 desember
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 24-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
Sakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Looks like I muz break my routine to go batam and head for TBK!!! Planning 18-20 desember
Thanks for the reminder..... maybe I should also do the same
Old 24-11-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakima View Post
Thanks for the reminder..... maybe I should also do the same
Yeah since more syts than batam WLs better chance to enjoys them at tBk... Bro when u going? Better chance of choices at weekdays except Friday .....
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 24-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Note to those used to batam standards. Please take note of the following
Rooms is clean but not as high class as btm.
Tbk is more of a fishing village style unlike btm city. Its good place to relax
There is no major fastfood place. Kfc. Mac. No. Only one do and me near hotel maxi
Last. No nightlife. At most a small ktv and a old disco my friend says he will never go again.

Good thing is the gals are less skillful in the way of wayang attitude abd chances of getting a eager to serve is higher.
Old 24-11-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

Double post

Last edited by Makashi; 24-11-2012 at 09:59 PM. Reason: double post
Old 24-11-2012, 10:03 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Note to those used to batam standards. Please take note of the following
Rooms is clean but not as high class as btm.
Tbk is more of a fishing village style unlike btm city. Its good place to relax
There is no major fastfood place. Kfc. Mac. No. Only one do and me near hotel maxi
Last. No nightlife. At most a small ktv and a old disco my friend says he will never go again.

Good thing is the gals are less skillful in the way of wayang attitude abd chances of getting a eager to serve is higher.
Yeah we need a relaxing holiday not a stressed holidays rushing to fuck rushing to shop at malls and rushing to disco waaaa
Old 25-11-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just cane back from Balai. Reach hf at 2.45. Knn cannot buy tickets as system close already. Insted took the ferry to sekupang and transfer on dumai express to balai. Reach balai already dark. Sianz already thinking gals gone liao. Driver pick us up and directly go to villa. Suprisingly still got a lot of stock. Maybe fri not many ppl.

Took gal from villa 11. So far i take only from there.

Name: dewi
Origin: Jakarta
Boobs: b
Skin: not so fair
Damage:800k

Driver already book my room at Aston. Dewi was coughing so went to buy cough mixture and some personal items. Service is good only find her a bit naggy. Keep saying aiyoh non stop. My free is damn piss hearing her. Hahaha. I paid 800k as it s already night. Her price accordng to her is 1million.

Anyway spoke. To my driver as he mentioned that the villa bosses and the taxi driver all have a meeting recently to cap the max price of gal at 1 million.

Morning took a massage gal from sakura. She ask for short time at 400k but i was tired to fuck again so rejectex her. Anyway she is too skinny for my liking.
Old 25-11-2012, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
Just cane back from Balai. Reach hf at 2.45. Knn cannot buy tickets as system close already. Insted took the ferry to sekupang and transfer on dumai express to balai. Reach balai already dark. Sianz already thinking gals gone liao. Driver pick us up and directly go to villa. Suprisingly still got a lot of stock. Maybe fri not many ppl.

Took gal from villa 11. So far i take only from there.

Name: dewi
Origin: Jakarta
Boobs: b
Skin: not so fair
Damage:800k
Bro, why didnt u reserve ticket in advance? If last min cmi, than kol them to cancel.

Hmm...looks like cewks commanding above 800K service boleh tahan. But i notice lately those cewks are quite prone to flu. Coughing. Rem teres 1 i booked. Straightaway i sent back. But tats xd. Some bros may not mind though.

Tks for the FR, bro.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1