The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-04-2017, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polanski View Post
The same person. Pics in yalongsg are those she used before. Pics in other websites are new.
Isn't she the one that used to be in Cxxxxtxxx, then rumoured to have some unpleasant issue (if u do follow this thread, u will not missed that, it was quite a discussion back then).

Mmm.... so.... I Guess for a looker as her, I will still give a miss!
Old 20-04-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

police and AV are stepping up their game with the recent 9 KTV raids and this :

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...n-cash-and-272

chiong safe guy
Old 20-04-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

MR for xiao man

In summary, this gal is a gem. Good massage, good sensual, good voice, good GFE, pretty face. Only lacking is boobs on the smaller side. Quit writing MR already, but for her is worth writing one, cos she is worth the effort.

Good
- Sweet face, petite body
- GFF gao gao
- very very very good and long foreplay, cathbath, licking etc.
- clean room
- service orientated

Very Good
- time management, leave a gap inbetween custom, my session overrun by 10min
- after the deed is done, she will cuddle up with u, other ML will usually go wash up etc

RTM: 95%
Old 20-04-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyones23 View Post
It has been a long time since I last visited a ML from ML sites due to a variety of reasons. After a long break, I feel like trying new MLs and this 小菲 caught my attention with her boobs and I saw BBBJ and her place is reachable from my office.
http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-fei-massage/
Booked a time with her and went to her place. Her location is at FP location but if you walk from the MRT station, be prepared for a long walk. Reached her place and followed instructions to enter her unit. She opened the door for me and when I stepped into the living room, I saw another woman sitting beside a table with her back facing me. So that was really awkward. I got ushered to her room where I stripped. She is wearing a short tight black dress which shows her curves and cleavage well. She's quite tall as well, I guess 1.7m? So she has the figure and the height for me and big boobs too, at least C cup. Double thumbs up. She looks close to the photos, probably early 30s, might even be late 20s.
The bathroom is shared so I had to leave her room and sneak to the bathroom. She asked whether need her to bathe me, I said yes. Abit of teasing in the shower, carassing my butt and stroking my shaft. Chatted throughout the shower. After shower, dried myself with towel and returned to her room for massage. She asked one or two HJ, I opted for two because I was so horny after such a long absence. I lied on my back for the first HJ. Pretty sensual stroking and HJ-ing and catbathing. I was enjoying the moment. Next came the let down, she was still clothed. I asked her to at least pull down her top to show her boobs, she shyly shoke her head and 'teh' me. I was thinking "ok la, first HJ let's keep it low and leave the best part for round two".
I shot out. She cleaned me abit and I had a quick shower. It is getting slightly irritating having to exit her room and sneak to the bathroom. Showered, dried and returned to her room for the massage. Massage wise, not fantastic but I still enjoyed it somewhat as it was comfortable. Not those ang pai ML massage standard but still good enough to enjoy. As her hands moved to my groin area and start her sensual, that is where fireworks happened.
She knows how to play with my dick, nice sensual strokes and teasing. She told me to kneel on all fours for the HDLY and her HDLY works magic. My balls, dick and asshole were stimulated very nicely.
After awhile, sensing that I was quite tired from the arousal, she told me to lie on my back and she proceed to cap me and began stroking my dick. I asked her to remove her dress because I thought she will accede to my request for the second round. I think she pretended not to listen and she used her mouth to attack my balls. Felt like heaven, I was on the borderline of pleasure and pain. She proceeded to do a CBJ, I felt so great at this point I did not mind that she did not strip nor do BBBJ as advertised. She finished me with a HJ.
Showered, dressed up and paid her. When I exited her room, I saw the door to the other room was closed with a pair of men's shoes. Bros who value privacy fervently should probably beware.
The woman whom I encountered when I enter the apartment is still sitting beside the table so I guess there are a total of 3 women in that apartment?

So to summarise the entire experience, I will use the rating system
Looks: 7
Body: 7
Boobs: 7
Massage: 6
Sensual: 10
GFE: 10

RTM: Sadly no because I want to try other new MLs and also because she refuses to strip. This is the first time I have not seen a ML's nipple at all. That was a huge downer but her sensual and GFE are immeasurable! For bros who like being treated like a king by a flirty ML, this is for you. If you have issues with ML not naked, you might want to avoid.
Bro, u mentioned she showered with you! Then u mentioned she refused to strip while giving sensual! So she showered with you with her clothes on? Just curious!
Old 20-04-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polanski View Post
The same person. Pics in yalongsg are those she used before. Pics in other websites are new.
I have ask het about this yalongsg ads. She claims that this isnt her post.

But no mattet what, will still RTM for her sensual and playfulness.
Old 20-04-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
abc123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
I have ask het about this yalongsg ads. She claims that this isnt her post.

But no mattet what, will still RTM for her sensual and playfulness.
I have not written a MR before but she was by far the most pretty one I went to.

Massage was good everything else was also the best I have experienced lol

She asked me to write a Feedback for her while she massage. It told her I will do it after.

She charges a v good price I so tempted to give her extra 50 but thought I save it to RTM instead lol
Old 20-04-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
hazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
Bro, u mentioned she showered with you! Then u mentioned she refused to strip while giving sensual! So she showered with you with her clothes on? Just curious!
Sorry I wasn't clear on this part. She showered me with her clothes on. She stood one side of the shower area to avoid water from splashing onto her. She never once pull down the top of her dress.
Old 20-04-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 11
Dixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud of

Lately luck is really not on my side on the ML scene.

Booked in advance and went to meet this ML : http://sglonelyguy.com/yan-yan-massage/. She opened the door and I saw this : http://sglonelyguy.com/xin-er-massage/. I just turned around and walked out. Wasted my time and parking coupons.
Old 20-04-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Xiaoman, sglonelyguy

http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-man-massage/

Want to try out this young girl last week but could not find time until today. Finally and I did not regret it one bit.

Location (7/10): On a busier road, the entrance is a little too exposed. Sharing the room with another ML, quite need an tidy. Nice dry towels, thumbs up for that.

Looks & Figure (8/10): She is what I call a nymph, a forest nymph, like those naked fairies. Young clean school girl look, pretty looking I would describe, small slim build with nice perky boobs (B-). Not for boob lovers but I can appreciate the nice soft and tiny nipples. -5% for light make up from adverts.

Massage (6.5/10): Not for massage lovers, just a few touches. Not that bad lah.

Sensual (9/10): Here is where she stands out. A few bros already point out, full body catbath is rare these days. She does a pretty outstanding deed on this, the gentle licks on the soft spots on the back, the breathing on the ear, all spot on and not too overly done.

Continue when I turn over, help myself on feasting a little, cannot tahan a smooth young body laying there. Her licking continues along the groin area, chose for BJ. The side view of her small mouth licking away at my shaft is a priceless scene in my mind. She does manage to get all of it in, not exactly deep throat but just say she has skills.

Too bad today is her period day, she ask that she kept her panties on and of course it is agreeable. So 3.5G roaming only.

Overall (8.5/10): She does great time management as pointed out. Letting you feel not too rushed, this is a triple A plus point. Very customer orientated and give you a feel good feeling. Lying but your side while the deed is done and chit chat. It has been a long long time that an ML does this.

RTM of course for this limited time rare gem!
Old 20-04-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 13
chuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all!

Well, there have been quite a few girls coming in, especially if you looked at portals like SLG and SBC. Some of the ads were really tempting me in particular! Though as usual we have to be careful of traps; a bit of Google and searching on Wechat kind of separated the duds for me, and I decided to go with someone a bit off the radar. Name's Siyu from SLG.

Location at G, and the location was a 10 minute walk away for me (It was raining!) from the nearest MRT. There's a open air car park for bros who drive. Stays alone in a small studio apartment. Upon arrival, saw a pre-MILF and I could recognize her from the photos on the website, though you have to add a couple of years.

PLUS POINTS
- I am honestly a boob man, and I was pleased with the size of Siyu's melons, and it looks particularly large with her small frame as well.
- Sensual was really good! For fans of catbath, I was surprised with the amount of detail and how thorough she was. I would also advice you guys to try out showering with her before the massage. You won't regret it.
- A good talker and service oriented as well. Offered water before and after the session.

THE BAD
-Fans of massage might want to stay out of this one. Not for the lack of effort though, just that not that good in terms of techniques as compared to more experienced MLs out there.
-Location was really a bit off the way, and there are quite a few visitors as well. So do be wary as you walk around the area.

Siyu's a service orientated ML with big boobs and is someone gives good sensual, though the massage is okay.

My rating:8.0/10

Last edited by chuajl1; 26-04-2017 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old 20-04-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Even for Xin-Er. She is just Er-Xin. She looks old and nothing like the picture she posted.

Quote:
Lately luck is really not on my side on the ML scene.

Booked in advance and went to meet this ML : http://sglonelyguy.com/yan-yan-massage/. She opened the door and I saw this : http://sglonelyguy.com/xin-er-massage/. I just turned around and walked out. Wasted my time and parking coupons.
Old 21-04-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
Ah Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

http://www.qbjj77.com/1016/

Aini is an energetic girl, great service. Always put customer at first place.
No matter how many times I wanted to go for massage, she will definitely be my first choice. She is the best thing that happened in this world. Please treat her nice.
Old 21-04-2017, 05:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKGGKIM View Post
Hi, I love you, I love you
Eh what's up with this spam from a moderated member? Testing if will get zapped till negative ah lol?
Old 21-04-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
Zecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to all
Liltiger website is down? Was trying to see whether there are new girls but couldnt access the page
Old 21-04-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

http://sgbeautycastle.com/qian-qian-...e-hj-bbbj-cim/

Not here to ask about her. Not here to talk about her.
But does anyone know or have ctc of her housemate? I was stunned when I bumped into her on my way out.
Stunningly hot (my taste lah)

Any kind bro here to help.

Thank you much much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1