The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2012, 01:21 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
TheExchange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheExchange is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
DS is darkside, it's behind sukhumvit rd, which is behind 3rd rd. Here's a DS bar hopping made by cartoonman
http://www.pattayabarguide.com/Small...SIDE%20MAP.JPG

BC is Bang Chang. It's a small town near the golf course. Drunken Dunk (LK Metro) and Cherry Bar (Soi8) have bar crawls there almost every week. I recalled it's 300B.

These 2 location best go in group, you'll likely enjoy better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
For the typical 1-2 week visitor, stick to ws la. They have their charn but its like asking a 1 day visitor to singapore to go look for $$$$$ in katong.

Leave those areas wben u have time to enjoy fine (sometimes very old) wine
Okie... thanks for the clarification.
Old 30-08-2012, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

This is now the lead-up to the annual reshuffle of govt officials, including police, on Oct 1.

Every year, about this time, the police start to crack down. Guess they want to score some brownie pts so they get a promotion or transfer to a "good" police station, or don't want to be blamed for letting bars stay open past legal closing hours, etc.
Old 30-08-2012, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
This is now the lead-up to the annual reshuffle of govt officials, including police, on Oct 1.

Every year, about this time, the police start to crack down. Guess they want to score some brownie pts so they get a promotion or transfer to a "good" police station, or don't want to be blamed for letting bars stay open past legal closing hours, etc.
I thought ittipon won again a few weeks ago?
Old 01-09-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
The ladyboys capital of the world

Very interesting video ( 45 mins ) about Ladyboys in Thailand :-

http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/8...the-world.html
Old 04-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
contangee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting video indeed. Went to the Tiffany show last year and I must say that I was very impressed and entertained.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tennisballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just came back from 5 crazy days in patts. its my first time there and i really enjoy myself over there.

me and a fren went bar hopping on ws almost every night. we did try out lk metro but prefer ws as we feel its more happening. windmill on soi diamond is really naughty and fun, although the girls there not as pretty.
if you wanna watch shows rather than lifeless dancing i recommend angelwitch.
Alcatraz has some serious poledancing do check it out.

picked up a girl in sapphire first night and i bf her 1500baht. we left tog and she took us to Hollywood chiong. den she followed me back to hotel and stayed overnight. i felt strange she didn't ask me for lt money...in fact we slept in till 4 or 5 pm and she ask me to bf her again cuz she don't feel like working. so in the end she acc me for 2 whole days for 3500baht(2000 b4 midnight). she's really cute and fun but spoke limited English.

i had another one at Alcatraz but she left early at 8 am.
failed to get any tanning done a everytime i got to the beach, it started raining soon after...

overall its been a fun experience and I'll be back soon!
Old 05-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisballs View Post
just came back from 5 crazy days in patts. its my first time there
picked up a girl in sapphire first night and i bf her 1500baht. we left tog and she took us to Hollywood chiong. den she followed me back to hotel and stayed overnight. i felt strange she didn't ask me for lt money...she acc me for 2 whole days for 3500baht(2000 b4 midnight). she's really cute and fun but spoke limited English.
Sounds you sanuk maag. And new patts convert.

You sure the bf 1500/2000 is not inclusive ST? Some bars like SuperBaby asks the bf + ST amount payable to bar
Old 05-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
You sure the bf 1500/2000 is not inclusive ST? Some bars like SuperBaby asks the bf + ST amount payable to bar
i'm not quite sure either. all i know is she's a show dancer, not those lifeless pole grinders with number tags. So maybe they're on diff categories?

The other girl in Alcatraz i paid 3000 + 800bf and she left early so i didn't even get a 2nd bonk.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Still reasonable for 2k... I wonder if the price is still the same in nov? Maybe dropping by...
Old 06-09-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

It's strange, too high for just a barfine, and too low for BF+FS. I guess the girl is a coyottee (they are supposed to dance to entertain customers, not necessarily to fuck with customers)
Old 06-09-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
It's strange, too high for just a barfine, and too low for BF+FS. I guess the girl is a coyottee (they are supposed to dance to entertain customers, not necessarily to fuck with customers)
now that you've mentioned it, it makes sense now.
Correct me if i'm wrong. No number tag means coyote. U can't ask for LT or ST from them, u can only BF them, but whether they're willing to go to bed with u is up to them.
Old 06-09-2012, 01:51 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
TheExchange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheExchange is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
How does the system work in Patts? Isn't it the same as AC where you pay one price all inclusive?
Old 06-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
contangee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Pattaya, it is seperate. BF + LT/ST.

Tennisballs, if you are paying 3000b for LT and she run before a morning fck, tell her you are only paying her ST.
Old 06-09-2012, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
Still reasonable for 2k... I wonder if the price is still the same in nov? Maybe dropping by...
+555, you didn't take too much convincing with RTF. Probably just in time before high season kicks in

Agree with tennisballs, he got lucky with either coyote or dancer. 1 up from the others shuffling their feet, and he almost got a runner there too
Old 06-09-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
+555, you didn't take too much convincing with RTF. Probably just in time before high season kicks in

Agree with tennisballs, he got lucky with either coyote or dancer. 1 up from the others shuffling their feet, and he almost got a runner there too
for a minute u got me thinking whats a runner. I guess u mean the girl in Alcatraz. Damn its a pity she's totally my type. Not too young just nice 24yrs old, got adequate vocab to communicate well in english, shy-type not those wild over-enthusiastic type who grabs your balls and pushes your face into her boobs. Clean-shaven down there and wet as a waterfall to boot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1