The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 04-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
divinewind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hi guys,

I tried the Lexuan Mistress last week and will give my feedback here. She's 27 years old if I remb correctly. Not very on time as she's 30 mins late. When she arrived, I saw a long hair lady with rather thick make-up, not too bad looking for me, but her skin is a bit on the tan side. I must say she has slim and long legs worth worshipping, but her toes are not very pretty. I was told to strip naked and kneel infront of her, and I proceeded to worship her feet and shoes intensely upon her command. The session went on for about 1.5hours before she unloaded me. I must say she's average in experience but make an effort to try. I gave her $150 for the 1.5 hours session.

An enjoyable session except that I like Mistresses with fair skin and better maintained toes. So I'll hesitate a bit on returning to her for service.
Old 04-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro divinewind, thanks for your sharing! Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself!
Old 05-12-2011, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro divinewind. you should try mistress Kathy. she is surely give you the best session. me myself always repeat her many time. she is fair, pretty, tall and very well maintain pedicure. really divine model.
Old 06-12-2011, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Bro divinewind. you should try mistress Kathy. she is surely give you the best session. me myself always repeat her many time. she is fair, pretty, tall and very well maintain pedicure. really divine model.
how much she charge?
Old 06-12-2011, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag3459 View Post
how much she charge?
$100 base on his rating in collarme
Old 06-12-2011, 11:50 AM
Samster

dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
$100 base on his rating in collarme
Bro. she charge me 150 for 45min. she usually go for 1hr/$200. but for me I am her repeated client so she agree to do it with 45min. but it is up to u to nego.

she is young and pretty. tall and elegant. if u like to have dominant model then go for her. u will never regret. but she does nt do any fxxk job or bj. I used to do Foot Job only.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:53 AM
Samster

just in very first session she agree to do 30min. 2nd session onwards 35min. then just last session 45min. now she know me very well. I.don't need to tell her what to do. when we are inside she will start torture me with her feet. that's why like other Bro said the chemistry is very important to get the best cum ever.
Old 06-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro dell_lee_2003, it is interesting to know that Miss Kathy charges you $150 for 45 minutes since you are her regular customer. In my first session with her, I paid her $200 for 1 hour. To me, 1 hour is the optimum time as I can only take so much pain and still remain aroused.

Besides the budget constraint, my body requires some time to recover fully before I can indulge in another session. Too much pain too soon is really not a good thing. I guess that is my body's way of telling me to slow down.

And yes, the chemistry between the dominatrix and us is very important. I recall my first session with Thaidomina's Mistress Bella (that particular FR was my first post) whom I was so looking forward to meeting her and trying her Capoeira-styled kicks (or so says her website) but sadly, there was just no chemistry between us. I paid $280 for that particular session and I have to say my GL PRC streetwalkers at $100 (maximum) is a much better deal.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
realise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried lexuancn and misskathysg mistresses in collarme. They are both ok for their prices. Would recommend them to bros here!!!
Old 07-12-2011, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post

And yes, the chemistry between the dominatrix and us is very important. I recall my first session with Thaidomina's Mistress Bella (that particular FR was my first post) whom I was so looking forward to meeting her and trying her Capoeira-styled kicks (or so says her website) but sadly, there was just no chemistry between us. I paid $280 for that particular session and I have to say my GL PRC streetwalkers at $100 (maximum) is a much better deal.
Bro Robertchua , I agree that chemistry between mistress and sub is very important .I have been very lucky that chemistry has been good for most of my sessions.I have had a couple of sessions where the chemistry just wasnt there and have walked out early through bordom.I did visit International domina one time and although I found the place in need of a good clean I thought I connected very well with Goddess Rakcham ,she is a nice person and gave a good session.If the domina seems to be just doing it for the money it destroys the session.
Most of my sessions have been with Asia Domina and every session enjoyable with good chemistry , so money well spent.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
realise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro robert, GL PRC streetwalkers willing to kick you? how you approach them?
Old 07-12-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmmmm....I think quite easy to get them to kick you . Here's how : you go over ask them how much ? Then when they reply you , you say : you pay me ah? Then provoke them futher by saying : I think you will get zero business tonight . Then open yr legs and challenge them : kick me if you dare hahahahahha ... Joking only don't be 2 serious hahaha can help lah bro...
Old 09-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Samster

I.can't speak chinese. so I think I need to skip lexuancn. according to her collar me desc, only for chinese Bro. so I shd stick to Kathy. I think I shd also try to engage bluesky since she give me better deal that time we talked. further.more she is singaporean looks.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
CockInPuss is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro robertchua, you balls made of iron like those monks in Shaolin Temple movies? I m sure it is super pain to get kicked there.
Old 11-12-2011, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by realise View Post
I tried lexuancn and misskathysg mistresses in collarme. They are both ok for their prices. Would recommend them to bros here!!!
Can FR lexuancn?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1