The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-04-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 20
SaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintDante View Post
Bei Er http://www.liltigersden.com/bei-er/

Thought I saw a MR about her few pages back but can't seem to find it now. Feel that she certainly deserves some write up.

Location: Central. Bus stop right outside her place and a short walk to the MRT. Not sure about the parking space though. Place itself is neat and tidy.

Looks: One bro posted a non-studio pic of her in one of her reviews in compilation thread. That's the sweet looking girl who greeted me on my visit.

Body: Petite body with a really nice pair of boobs. Just be gentle with these as she seems quite sensitive on the nipples

Massage: For her petite frame she sure pack some strength in those arms. Nice massage which covered the whole body. Can see her really putting effort into it.

Sensual: A different kind of sensual. More like the naughty girlfriend teasing you in bed playing around with you. Not sure if it's because we manage to click but the session was really fun even though it was my first time visiting.

RTM: Yes of course

Only complain I have is her availability which is pretty inconvenient for those working office hours. However I certainly recommend bros looking for new girls to give her a try .
RTM'd Bei Er and realised my MR hasn't been posted so just a gentle bump here. She's no longer on LTD.

http://sglonelyguy.com/bei-er-massage/
http://prcprincess.com/model/bei-er/

Got her permission to post her pic here in case there are questions about how she looks again.

Old 19-04-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 19
letsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to all

FR for Mini
http://www.liltigersden.com/mini/

Looks wise 75% to photos although a bit more tanned. Would put her at around 26 for age
Massage wise have improved, she manages to press some of the important pleasure points.
Willing to put effort and had her full attention during the entire session.
Body wise is pretty good, slim figure, very slight tummy and C cup boobs.
Treat her well and coverage will improve.
RTM: possible once I try momo
Old 19-04-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

MR for Selena

http://prcprincess.com/model/selena/

She's been around for a while, not exactly the most prettiest with so many new MLs, but definitely sexiest in my opinion.

Sexy is definitely an attitude which not every ML has.

She's still my regular go to for a nice BBBJ. Slurping wet with variation, still very enjoyable.

RTM many times as she does make one feel at home. Straightforward and friendly.
Old 19-04-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.com/xin-xin-massage-bbbj-cim/

The moment knowing this wild woman is back, i book her immediately. She will rape you. =P

Look: 8. Pretty girl. Very white.
Figure: Tall slim girl. Nice boobs too.
Massage: Not piano knows what she is doing. Good strength
Sensual: Excellent BBBJ. But din manage to CIM. But she keep trying till i tell her to stop and finish me with HJ

RTM confirm will go and get rape by her again.
Hi, is this the same girl? http://www.yalongsg.com/caseinf.aspx?action=771
Old 19-04-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4880 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Nope, xuan xuan is definitely not 169cm tall, and has been around for some time Liao..
Old 19-04-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
from the first picture of both websites

they have the same tattoo at the right arm, seems like same person

Old 19-04-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Been trying to ctc momo today but no luck,
http://sglonelyguy.com/mo-mo-massage/
Guess, she busy or fully booked 😔😔

Any bros tried her and is she recommended?
Thx
i've tried for weeks, think my number blacklisted
Old 19-04-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh 😔😔i tried contacting her today no luck too.
But may try to ctc her by this week if im lucky and if not try others ar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpinJimmy View Post
i've tried for weeks, think my number blacklisted
Old 19-04-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Polanski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
from the first picture of both websites

they have the same tattoo at the right arm, seems like same person

The same person. Pics in yalongsg are those she used before. Pics in other websites are new.
Old 19-04-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Been trying to ctc momo today but no luck,
http://sglonelyguy.com/mo-mo-massage/
Guess, she busy or fully booked 😔😔

Any bros tried her and is she recommended?
Thx
Momo informed me earlier in the day my night appt cancel as she has fallen ill. Think she is exhausted/fatigue, poor girl works very hard. She is my go-to sweetie pie - not the best masseur but serves my need for a sexy massage and mutual teasing that destresses me
Old 19-04-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, no wonder😔
Hope she recover soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Momo informed me earlier in the day my night appt cancel as she has fallen ill. Think she is exhausted/fatigue, poor girl works very hard. She is my go-to sweetie pie - not the best masseur but serves my need for a sexy massage and mutual teasing that destresses me
Old 19-04-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR for Selena

http://prcprincess.com/model/selena/

She's been around for a while, not exactly the most prettiest with so many new MLs, but definitely sexiest in my opinion.

Sexy is definitely an attitude which not every ML has.

She's still my regular go to for a nice BBBJ. Slurping wet with variation, still very enjoyable.

RTM many times as she does make one feel at home. Straightforward and friendly.
Yes, she is a nice Ml and her bbbj very shiok
Old 20-04-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
triumphdaytona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.perfectmassage.club/bao-bei

Name: Miqi (not sure why url name is bao bei)

Promised this gem to write an FR for her. So here are my stats.

Room: 9/10 (she just shifted to a new place alone with attached bathroom)
Looks: 8/10 (cute looking)
Body: 7.5/10 (abit of stomach but overall still 👍&#127995
GFE: 10/10 (really like your gf. Power pack)
Massage : 9/10 ( good strength and better den alot of MLs out there)
Sensual : 10/10 (this is where the exciting part is. Try it for yourself!)
HJ: 10/10
RTM: countless times

The above stats should tell you she is one of the better MLs around. Worth every penny spent.

Hope you guys find the MR useful and happy chionging!
Old 20-04-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
abc123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polanski View Post
The same person. Pics in yalongsg are those she used before. Pics in other websites are new.
So is FL or ML?
Old 20-04-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
hazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It has been a long time since I last visited a ML from ML sites due to a variety of reasons. After a long break, I feel like trying new MLs and this 小菲 caught my attention with her boobs and I saw BBBJ and her place is reachable from my office.
http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-fei-massage/
Booked a time with her and went to her place. Her location is at FP location but if you walk from the MRT station, be prepared for a long walk. Reached her place and followed instructions to enter her unit. She opened the door for me and when I stepped into the living room, I saw another woman sitting beside a table with her back facing me. So that was really awkward. I got ushered to her room where I stripped. She is wearing a short tight black dress which shows her curves and cleavage well. She's quite tall as well, I guess 1.7m? So she has the figure and the height for me and big boobs too, at least C cup. Double thumbs up. She looks close to the photos, probably early 30s, might even be late 20s.
The bathroom is shared so I had to leave her room and sneak to the bathroom. She asked whether need her to bathe me, I said yes. Abit of teasing in the shower, carassing my butt and stroking my shaft. Chatted throughout the shower. After shower, dried myself with towel and returned to her room for massage. She asked one or two HJ, I opted for two because I was so horny after such a long absence. I lied on my back for the first HJ. Pretty sensual stroking and HJ-ing and catbathing. I was enjoying the moment. Next came the let down, she was still clothed. I asked her to at least pull down her top to show her boobs, she shyly shoke her head and 'teh' me. I was thinking "ok la, first HJ let's keep it low and leave the best part for round two".
I shot out. She cleaned me abit and I had a quick shower. It is getting slightly irritating having to exit her room and sneak to the bathroom. Showered, dried and returned to her room for the massage. Massage wise, not fantastic but I still enjoyed it somewhat as it was comfortable. Not those ang pai ML massage standard but still good enough to enjoy. As her hands moved to my groin area and start her sensual, that is where fireworks happened.
She knows how to play with my dick, nice sensual strokes and teasing. She told me to kneel on all fours for the HDLY and her HDLY works magic. My balls, dick and asshole were stimulated very nicely.
After awhile, sensing that I was quite tired from the arousal, she told me to lie on my back and she proceed to cap me and began stroking my dick. I asked her to remove her dress because I thought she will accede to my request for the second round. I think she pretended not to listen and she used her mouth to attack my balls. Felt like heaven, I was on the borderline of pleasure and pain. She proceeded to do a CBJ, I felt so great at this point I did not mind that she did not strip nor do BBBJ as advertised. She finished me with a HJ.
Showered, dressed up and paid her. When I exited her room, I saw the door to the other room was closed with a pair of men's shoes. Bros who value privacy fervently should probably beware.
The woman whom I encountered when I enter the apartment is still sitting beside the table so I guess there are a total of 3 women in that apartment?

So to summarise the entire experience, I will use the rating system
Looks: 7
Body: 7
Boobs: 7
Massage: 6
Sensual: 10
GFE: 10

RTM: Sadly no because I want to try other new MLs and also because she refuses to strip. This is the first time I have not seen a ML's nipple at all. That was a huge downer but her sensual and GFE are immeasurable! For bros who like being treated like a king by a flirty ML, this is for you. If you have issues with ML not naked, you might want to avoid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1