The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
Hahah sure.
Already my VB don't want me prep even a small red packer for her mom when I suggest.
This is a different one LA. But sure will give actual from..altho not sexual

Her place is very near cafe mifa.... Lol....
to any man in love...always thought their gal is different from other girls...

problem is can it last 6 months, 1 year, 2 years or so on...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 06-02-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
sadboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
Hahah sure.
Already my VB don't want me prep even a small red packer for her mom when I suggest.
This is a different one LA. But sure will give actual from..altho not sexual

Her place is very near cafe mifa.... Lol....
Cafe mifa very familiar.... Haha
Old 06-02-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
to any man in love...always thought their gal is different from other girls...

problem is can it last 6 months, 1 year, 2 years or so on...
Last month in danang , or rather one week plus ago they already start selling thing for tet. I buy a hamper at big c ask my vb bring back home. Their hamper so cheap range from 100k onwards, then i just get sround 500k one
Old 06-02-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12207 / Power: 23
acemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond reputeacemanfred55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadboy1 View Post
Last month in danang , or rather one week plus ago they already start selling thing for tet. I buy a hamper at big c ask my vb bring back home. Their hamper so cheap range from 100k onwards, then i just get sround 500k one
You have Singaporean mentality. The hampers are priced for the local affordability. You suggest buying higher priced 500k hamper, does that make her love you more?

Now I understand why H88 said you are different generation.

Minimum 5 points to exchange.

2nd rd - wally888, Rasta Marley, vampiredevil, arse-nal, hamsapkwai, sexscandalus, dc7176, kopigaogao,
hitman1891, Havana Slicks, prince devit, Shiofukis, bigbirdbird
Old 06-02-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acemanfred55 View Post
You have Singaporean mentality. The hampers are priced for the local affordability. You suggest buying higher priced 500k hamper, does that make her love you more?

huh what suggested? i simply just buy for her bring back for her family, 500K is merely 30 sing only , and cause of that you say i got singaporean mentality?
i go there meet up those Vbs not for them love me more just that they never ask me buy anything so for chinese new year i think just give her tat and family is nothing wrong.
Go to do Bj also 300-400k and i spend 500k on hamper u say that? i share what i did is not for you to pin down or point leh.
Old 06-02-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

even last year chinese new year in hcm, this vb just bring me to so street all sell plate and bowl, say she want to buy it for new year, i just buy for her. Dont even cost much too
So is that singaporean mentally too? when go Ktv massage or what so ever, in the forum they say pay recommend rate and dont overpay i just follow not to spoilt market. that for WL...
Now is not WL and is just normal girl who yet chu pattern ask for money for branded or parent sick or what , i dont see why you have to like that say...

Generation gap or so i admit i may be younger, by just cause my action u wan lump me with those Singapore mentally, i dont see the point
Old 06-02-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Quote:
even last year chinese new year in hcm, this vb just bring me to so street all sell plate and bowl, say she want to buy it for new year, i just buy for her. Dont even cost much too
So is that singaporean mentally too? when go Ktv massage or what so ever, in the forum they say pay recommend rate and dont overpay i just follow not to spoilt market. that for WL...
Now is not WL and is just normal girl who yet chu pattern ask for money for branded or parent sick or what , i dont see why you have to like that say...

Generation gap or so i admit i may be younger, by just cause my action u wan lump me with those Singapore mentally, i dont see the point
Bro sadboy1.....just do what you think is right and don't be bothered by what others said. It's your money after all. Live a life of doing things that make you happy and not a life of regrets..or others opinions..
Old 06-02-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Bro sadboy1.....just do what you think is right and don't be bothered by what others said. It's your money after all. Live a life of doing things that make you happy and not a life of regrets..or others opinions..
No lar i just find unjust what he say that all. Not like i spend 1.6 m on the hamper. so does that mean spend 100k on the hamper since that the cheapeest and i should say having vietnamese mentally?
Old 06-02-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acemanfred55 View Post

No choice lah bro....he will not understand the vb culture so fast..if he can last 2 years or more in Vietnam then we see how...

may zap and remove post

Old 06-02-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
huh what suggested? i simply just buy for her bring back for her family, 500K is merely 30 sing only , and cause of that you say i got singaporean mentality?
i go there meet up those Vbs not for them love me more just that they never ask me buy anything so for chinese new year i think just give her tat and family is nothing wrong.
Go to do Bj also 300-400k and i spend 500k on hamper u say that? i share what i did is not for you to pin down or point leh.
is not so simple...wait next time she ask you to buy 5 of the 500k per hamper...she said need to give uncle 1 hamper, granduncle 1 hamper, aunty 1 hamper...etc...

may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 06-02-2016 at 01:24 PM.
Old 06-02-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
what you said is true...money belongs to him...so how he spent nobody cares...willing buyer...

may zap and remove post

Old 06-02-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
No lar i just find unjust what he say that all. Not like i spend 1.6 m on the hamper. so does that mean spend 100k on the hamper since that the cheapeest and i should say having vietnamese mentally?
if you want to have a good Viet gal as wife then yes you need to have the local Viet man mentality...this one is tough to write here to explain but in my previous post in Life Partner thread, I did highlighted why Viet girl still hopes to marry their local man instead of foreigner when they are between 18 to 23 years old...

may zap and remove post

Old 06-02-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
if you want to have a good Viet gal as wife then yes you need to have the local Viet man mentality...this one is tough to write here to explain but in my previous post in Life Partner thread, I did highlighted why Viet girl still hopes to marry their local man instead of foreigner when they are between 18 to 23 years old...
Fyi not intend to marry this danang girl anyway. Lol anyway if you all want condemned like that. Then i diam diam lor, dont post this kind of thing next time liao
Old 06-02-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fyi not intend to marry this danang girl anyway. Lol anyway if you all want condemned like that. Then i diam diam lor, dont post this kind of thing next time liao
XDD, this is forum...free to post any opinion and comment...we can post whatever we experienced and knew in Wetnam...is up to you to listen or read...if you dun like to read...can always Ignore (see the ignore button on bottom left of each post...

many sinkees ask me to guide but I am not even keen to teach...you earn it if you ever learn what I experienced for so many years in Wetnam...

may zap and remove post

Old 06-02-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
XDD, this is forum...free to post any opinion and comment...we can post whatever we experienced and knew in Wetnam...is up to you to listen or read...if you dun like to read...can always Ignore (see the ignore button on bottom left of each post...

many sinkees ask me to guide but I am not even keen to teach...you earn it if you ever learn what I experienced for so many years in Wetnam...
Wait others think you bully a small boy

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1