The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2024, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 12
torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Wishing you good luck on the piak piak
Thank you. Your luck made it possible. Haha, but she start work already, so I lost interest. Who knows who she offer next.
Old 13-07-2024, 02:14 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 0
tombabyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertombabyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertombabyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Bro.
please believe me . don do that .
Because they only want money.they have no heart.
I once saw my good friend break down and cry because he felt that a massage girl was outgoing and enthusiastic, and he felt different. He still bought things for the girl and sent her meals every day, but the girl no longer paid attention to him because she met richer customers. My friend was really sad. In fact, I think that meeting in this place was a wrong start, and there was no love at all. She said that she only treated you like this, but in fact, it was the same, just to give her more support and money. They are here to make money. And we are here to be happy. It’s okay to spend money to buy happiness, but we can’t spend money and have to endure her face and tears. If you like them, just patronize them more, like a friend, but extra feelings are really unnecessary. You deserve a better girl. Good girls will not work in this profession. Never believe in anything that is forced.
Old 13-07-2024, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
These days I don’t even want to meet MLs outside of their workplaces. Just worried I cannot control myself and go sian them or the other way round. I did damage to an ML years ago and that still bothers me. Pay, play and go!
Hi bro can share more about the ‘damage’ part?

I just want to bonk ML but somehow so serious till tell her mum about me and kept send videos about rings and baby
Old 13-07-2024, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skygunner85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if you use heart so difficult and definitely fall in love because the service is very good
Old 13-07-2024, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2975 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

I totally do not agree. It really depends on individual. However, I must agree that most MLs are just out for money and may tell lies & pretend to get more money. However, they are humans too and they come from different backgrounds and have different value system. Some are out for money and some are really good at heart.

So it is definitely a risk you are taking and it is also definitely difficult knowing the job they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombabyboy View Post
Bro.
I once saw my good friend break down and cry because he felt that a massage girl was outgoing and enthusiastic, and he felt different. He still bought things for the girl and sent her meals every day, but the girl no longer paid attention to him because she met richer customers. My friend was really sad. In fact, I think that meeting in this place was a wrong start, and there was no love at all. She said that she only treated you like this, but in fact, it was the same, just to give her more support and money. They are here to make money. And we are here to be happy. It’s okay to spend money to buy happiness, but we can’t spend money and have to endure her face and tears. If you like them, just patronize them more, like a friend, but extra feelings are really unnecessary. You deserve a better girl. Good girls will not work in this profession. Never believe in anything that is forced.
Old 13-07-2024, 08:24 AM
Samster

spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
I am sure there are very nice MLs who probably would make good life partners, on the assumption that the men have resources to transition them into normal lives and the men really don’t mind the girls’ past. Not many real cases around I would imagine.
Old 13-07-2024, 08:27 AM
Samster

This type is obviously wanting more money type. Good blocking her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Other than those who want to pay off some gambling debts of their own, most of them are here hoping to make more and faster cash so that they can give a better living to their family back home.
There are also those who kenna conned by their agents, thinking it's so easy to make money here, a proper day job that pays well..
There are not short of PRC scams PRC stories.
As for us, just pay per visit and move on.
Recently a ML near my place added me, after some days of chatting, asked me to 买钟for her to meet me. Told her I would rather buy her supper after she's off work, she rejected. I blocked her for good. She actually thought all local men are Robert or Carrot to chop. Lol.
Old 13-07-2024, 08:28 AM
Samster

Totally agree with what you say, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Ya. The type who ask you to 买钟 is the worst. If you go to their joint, they still need to service you, once you pay for their breaks, they expect you to buy them meals, maybe even shopping or others, except sex.
Those who really appreciate you, will not mind to meet you on their off days or when they are off work.
Old 13-07-2024, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
rabbit123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro.
Bro there are many others out there like your friend
Old 13-07-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro.
Being through this. Broke down and cried
ML whom I took care off told me she is leaving
Wanted to give her surprise sent off at airport with presents
Could not find her there. She said she checked in early
Next day, found that she lied. Stayed to be bao-ed by richer customers
Old 13-07-2024, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
So far I have unlocked 2 MLs, who have RTC-ed. They were young vanilla MLs.

Paid 2-3K per month for 1x each week. They were my regulars and we took some time to know each other before we took the next step.

I admit that FJ with MLs are much more enjoyable than FLs. They will treat you like her bf during the deed, unlike FLs who will finish you asap.

On the other hand, it can be very stressful going into such relationship with them:
- You will feel the need to solve their daily problems i.e. food, necessities etc. This is another cost you need to factor in. One of them got Covid and I had to take some time to bring her to the doctor and take care of her
- They will send you images of luxury items such as handbags, in an attempt to get you to pay for them. This is another cost you need to bear.
- The thinking that she is being touched by many other men daily is overwhelming, which I took some time to get over with.
- You will also worry if you are giving her enough, and she will open her legs to another bro who can give her more. This leads to questioning and often quarrels.

When they left, I did not feel sad. Instead I felt relieved. It might not be just monetary loss you are dealing with, you do feel stressful after some time. The experienced bros might have overcame this stage. For the uninitiated bros who have the thinking to unlock MLs, you might want to consider the above.
Painful reminder
Old 13-07-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi bro can share more about the ‘damage’ part?

I just want to bonk ML but somehow so serious till tell her mum about me and kept send videos about rings and baby
The ML thought I would ask to be transferred to China to live with her. My company back then and still has plants in China. Both of us were close in age. Mid 30s then so was of marriageable age. She did tell her family about me but I had never visited her hometown before. I did really like her but was not sure if I could uproot and go there, so I just dropped it all and ran off. The damage I was referring to is more of the heartbreak I caused her, I think.

Don’t let your lust control you. I was controlled by it too la. I felt like a jerk and still feel like one now.
Old 13-07-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster

need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro.
I respect your view. But I could only agree with the part that perhaps meeting under such circumstance is not the ideal start to a relationship. The MLs have 1001 reasons for doing this line, and I don’t think I am in the position to say they are necessarily good or bad. Life circumstances make people do things they would otherwise not want to do. Just like how this forum sort of made me a hamsup man.
Old 13-07-2024, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
Painful reminder
Very good guardrails!
Old 13-07-2024, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tamade666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree most ML is juz like the song maneater (by Daryl Hall & John Oates)…. The lyrics v apt….go chk it out..lol

But then i also tink there are some who r really sincere…. But mayb 1 or 2 out of 10 only.

Most impt is, muz realise if u wan play then b prep to b hurt… lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1