The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
happypotato21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manow View Post
These 2 girls belong to the first group of wechat users I mentioned, they are not freelance but girls who like to make friend with Singaporeans, Malaysians, Taiwanese & Chinese tourists or working in VN because majority of Vietnamese people used Zalo. I too met a few for dinners and coffee a month or 2 later after they got to know me, we still have coffee & chat every now & then. I've also tried calling the 1.2m service on wechat twice before, on both occasions I gave the girl 500k & taxi fare & asked her to leave, that's how I came to the conclusion I shared in my earlier respond to ur post.
Enjoy the rest of your trip in VN exploring & experimenting, that's how we learn.
Surprisingly, there are quite a bit of "real people" on wechat.. Probably chatted with about 10 of them online, and met 3. The way i differentiate is by the wechat username after adding.. Those 'scammers' type would have generic username like wxid_789372198. Those normal people would have normal usernames.

Talking to one, her entire wechat moments is about selling property, and her day job is real estate.. But she said market is bad, so she is willing to meet for dinner and bang. I didn't go for it, because I tried something different..

But you're right. Vietnamese people who use wechat nearby, sometimes you just need to keep approaching and since we come from Singapore, I feel they do buy into the potential of Singapore bf or something.

That said, there goes the rest of my checklist for this trip.

Last edited by happypotato21; 25-06-2022 at 03:44 PM. Reason: private details
Old 14-06-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Lexida deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happypotato21 View Post
Those 'scammers' type would have generic username like wxid_789372198. Those normal people would have normal usernames.
cmiimw, wxid_numbers are users that didn't set a username for their account
Old 14-06-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexida View Post
cmiimw, wxid_numbers are users that didn't set a username for their account
Yup, I would think so.. I'm not sure if there is a requirement to set username.. But I'm sure scammers are typically mass creating and burning accounts, because people will report those accounts
Old 14-06-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 15
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I hv just checked the SIA travel advisories. It stated that going to Vietnam need to purchase the covid 19 insurance.
Old 14-06-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 21
knnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRooster View Post
I hv just checked the SIA travel advisories. It stated that going to Vietnam need to purchase the covid 19 insurance.
Yes, you will need to buy travel insurance that covers covid-19.

They apparently didnt check after you touch down. i think depend on your luck if you want to risk it.
Old 14-06-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 15
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by knnccb View Post

They apparently didnt check after you touch down. i think depend on your luck if you want to risk it.

20th May I went no need and now want again. What if nvr buy and they ask for it, u turn back to singapore ?
Old 14-06-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

I just fly in on 11 Jun, no checking of insurances.
Old 14-06-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by knnccb View Post

ya u need travel insurance
but they never checked

at your own risk if someone wants to save that insurance expense. Just buy an annual plan more worth it.
Old 15-06-2022, 05:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
Manow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
1. Those 'scammers' type would have generic username like wxid_789372198.
2. Those normal people would have normal usernames..her entire wechat moments is about selling property, and her day job is real estate.
3.offered 10mil for 3 days companionship. She stayed over last night, and let's say certainty is better than hooking up at gaito or little japan. Probably best money I spent this trip.
You are spot on point 1 & 2. A genuine wechat acc has some moments activities.
3. Congrats on a good wechat catch, 10m for 3 days dating & sleeping is money well spent, I assume you like her look, hence u asked her out. Agree you need time & patient to find a gf type on wechat & not be scammed but once u've found one it's much better than those pay on-demand type at little japan & KTV.

Last edited by Manow; 15-06-2022 at 09:50 PM.
Old 15-06-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manow View Post
You are spot on point 1 & 2. A genuine wechat acc has some moments activities.
3. Congrats on a good wechat catch, 10m for 3 days dating & sleeping is money well spent, I assume you like her look, hence u asked her out. Agree you need time & patient to find a gf type on wechat & be scammed but once u've found one it's much better than those pay on-demand type at little japan & KTV.
Yup! There are a few real wechat acct, that I think there is a chance to meet and date, but I've got myself on 1 for this trip. So good luck to the rest to try.. I think there is still opportunity in that area.
Old 16-06-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

FR on Korean KTV

Had always wanted to try korean KTV and finally tried last night. Quite a gd experience and likely to go again.

The good thing about Korean KTV is lower price and fixed price. While prices are cheaper, girls quality is similar to chinese KTV. There is around 30 to 40 plus girls to choose with around 10plus dun go out, 10plus ST and 10plus LT. Those that dun go out seem the prettiest. The cons are that as it is korean KTV, korean is a more known language than English. Even the machine to select songs is in Korean. The songs are only korean songs and english songs.

Expenses
Beer Package(20cans of beer) -3.5mil
Mummy Fee - 500k
Waiter Fee -300K
So total for the night is 4.3mil. Good thing about Korean KTV is that the package will cover the room, fruits, snacks etc.1 beer package is for 1-3 customers. If u have 4 bros,than must 2 package. There is also whisky package and sojiu package.

LT is 3.5mil
ST is 2mil
Sitting is 500k
Old 16-06-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
Royboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i used to travel solo to HCM 2-4 times a year for work.
During these period i managed to find 3 syt thru pubs and massage parlor.
i tend to find local joints instead of the usual joints where tourist goes.
here are few ways in which i go about doing it:
1) google : gotta be patient. this can be time consuming. key in key words such as massage, vip, bar etc. this may lead you to some vietnam sites... don't skip these, go in and translate. you may find valuable info such as which no girl is good and how much is the tip.
i managed to find a local massage joint and my massage syt thru this way. She got a hot body and looks above avg and can speak english. i always visit her a few times per trip.
Personal rule for me : skip those that need to travel more than an hour drive (for safety reasons). always bring small notes to massage places and always tip well the guy/gal who brings u to the room. have min accessories on me.
2) hotel bell boy : make friends with them. buy drinks or pass cig to them. get local intel from them.
thru them i got to find a local disco joint (no nearby pub) along some small road behind the hotel. (was staying at a local area). i went there. all staff couldn't speak english except for a hot syt pr manager. she accompanied me during my stay in the disco. this was my go to place for dinner and drinks for the rest of my trip and subsequent few trips. this is the 2nd local gem that i found at a local area.
Personal rule for me ; bring min accessories and have small change in wallet.
3) bar hop : during the first 1-2 days, i will explore the pubs nearby my hotel till i find a waitress that i fancy. once i find one, i will just visit her regularly.
This is my 3rd gem. syt english speaking waitress.

do take note thou that i have many many misses than hits. once hit i tend to stick to them as i prefer companion.
i always travel alone so it can be scary and dangerous at times, so u just have to be street smart and act local. always look out for hotels nearby wherever u go. in the event u can't get taxi back, head to the hotel to get taxi.

Hope the above help some bros.
No venture No gain.
Cheers
Old 17-06-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy1 View Post

No venture No gain.
Cheers
Good info, up you my humble points
Old 17-06-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy1 View Post
Thanks for sharing! So usually to accomplish all these connections and regular visits, how long is your usual solo trip?
Old 17-06-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
Royboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for sharing! So usually to accomplish all these connections and regular visits, how long is your usual solo trip?
my usual trips last around 7 days and at times can extend to 2 weeks. Come to think of it, its prob ard my 3rd trip to vietnam and have been visiting her the past 3 trips that they start to loosen up infront of me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1