The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-12-2016, 05:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
Hi bro! Thanks for the suggestion. If you don't mind, 2 questions I have based on the website. Is it must pay separate for the room and the girls? And the price on the website include everything or just massage? Sorry for the noob questions ya.

Bro

Emmanulle MP is soapie and the price is for full service including sex.
Old 27-12-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
Hi bro! Thanks for the suggestion. If you don't mind, 2 questions I have based on the website. Is it must pay separate for the room and the girls? And the price on the website include everything or just massage? Sorry for the noob questions ya.
The price include room,massage and bonking.For Nuru massage,an additional charge of Baht 600.00 applies.The website price list is outdated.The new price list for different categories are:B 2000,D2400,L2800..........Chok Dee!
Old 27-12-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kurokami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you very much bro! Explains a lot!
Old 28-12-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
dragonbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Hello DragonBee,

Thanks for the FR.
Seems like you liked the hotel location and didn't like the hotel itself.
That was also my experience staying there once long time ago. I did not like that hotel due to management and staff attitude.

A better accommodation option in the same area is Amanta Hotel and Residence at Rachada Soi 5. This is service apartment style hotel feature 1-bedroom suite with Jacuzzi tube and an OK swimming pool. Hotel Amanta is just couple of MRT stop to Hway Kwang.

Merci is a good place. I supposed Merci business had vastly improved ever since closing of neighbor Nataree.

And yes, hotel massage anywhere in Thailand is rarely just massage only.
It invariably ends same same as what is on AV clips.
Thank you for the tips, appreciate it,will remember this for future holiday here. Business trip sometimes tireding, better holiday trip next time. Cheers
Old 28-12-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Here is my FR for christmas trip:

Day1:
Met the girl i knew from social site. The real person look older than in photo. Only manage to DFK, nothing more. Later on Barfined a girl from Bacarra, she got the typical Hi-So look that we found in luxury shopping mall or FB. She said she has BF in Taiwan, so i no futher request Line.

Day 2:
Afternoon after some shopping, decided head to massage.
Alaina - Less than 10 girls, no pretty girl spotted
Lord - Admit that it has the best looking girls, saw one with thai model look, but the price is very high and she looks like over 30+.
ocean - less than 10 girls, no pretty girl.
emannue - Girl quality similar to Lord. there is few not bad looking.
Hi Class - less than 10 girls, the price quoted to me was between 1700baht to 2000baht. saw 2 girls are quite pretty. Picked one that has big boob but older. papasan called Mr.Wang is very helpful. Headed to room and the girl put a lot efford on massage but lack of pressure. Headed to the bed and it was amazing, good ball licked and she knew how to control her vagina muscle , i can feel it squeeze my didi.
Night time headed to nana plaza, headed almost all bar and it was a disappointment. I almost pulled by rude ladyboy into the bar. Overall Rainbow 2 & 5 have the best looking girl but all of them look old and tired. Headed to thermae and picked one young and pretty girl, abit chubby for bar girl standard, but still has the curve. Very talkative and just standard SOP.

Here is the further explore in KL, my first time chiong in KL:

Day 3:
Headed to beach club, saw alot Vietnamese and eastern europe hookers and they are fat and old. This club has alot foreign customer. Picked one Vietnamese which i feel best among all, good bbbj and ball licking, then just standard SOP.

Day 4:
Some shopping in KL. Night time headed to Thai Club & Bristo. Unlike beach club, inside is full of Vietnamese girl and chinese customer. A Vietnamese (girl1) headed to me and asked if she can join me for a drink and i obliged. A while later i saw one very chio girl (girl2) (big eye, sharp nose, fair skin , slim with big natural boob) passed by me. I Invited her to join me for drink but she ignored. Girl1 seems not happy with it but who cares, i am the one who pay for it ! haha. Later i saw her again and invited her again and she come over. While girl2 went for toilet, girl1 told me some of the bad stuff of girl2. Later me and girl2 were quite drunk, girl1 only drink coke and sweet cocktail. Girl1 asked for tips and wanted to leave, so i obliged. A while later i saw her drink with one ah mo. Girl2 and I headed to my room. it was full of GFE and real mourning , i can feel her pxxsy is so wet without lubricant. Keep asking me to hug her with non stop DFK. she also not rush me to pay her.In between i followed her back to her condo to take some stuff, damn, it was prettier than my hotel.. She stayed till next morning and we had another round. She told me she did not come over my table when i invited her because she knew girl1 was not happy.. she also knew girl1 will talk bad about her - girls problem haha..

The End

Last edited by rahkshi007; 28-12-2016 at 02:55 PM.
Old 28-12-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
hotmoves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice review, need to know more
Old 28-12-2016, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1988 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmoves View Post
nice review, need to know more
Know more what?

Kanasai no head no tail leh!
Old 29-12-2016, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Reporting Live at BKK! hahaha
Last night in BKK, run out of money to cheong already, cannot sleep also. so contribute some report here. My friend is a fans of gogobar, so i mainly follow him around for the pass few day. Here is some report of gogobar in cowboy and nana, not sure how useful is it to you guys.

******* Top 3 fav joint ********

Fav gogo bar > Billboard (Nana Plaza)
The place is really havoc! Instead of a normal pole dancing stage, it has a carousel stage where there seem to be unlimited amount of girls, they come up and down very seamlessly. Sitting on the carousel bar counter is fun also, when the bar turn, every girl is trying to seduce you, very fun!

Opposite the carousal stage bar is a giant bathtub with 8-10 naked girls dancing, what a sight! But as usual naked girl are 4-5/10 in quality, but still a very nice sight to see. Billboard might not have the most attractive girls, but they win in concept!
Overall girl quality, 6-7/10
------------

2nd fav bar > Rainbow 5 (Nana Plaza)
This bar probably have the best mix quality of girls. 2 set of dancer, one goes naked. My only issue with this joint is always can’t get a good stage facing seats as it is always crowded. Also almost 70% of the attractive girls here have boobs job which is quite a turn off for me. But have a good quantity of 7-8/10 girls here.

Overall girl quality, 7-8/10
------------

3rd Place > Baccara (Cowboy)
My friend’s fav joint. We are here almost every day, we either start or end our nights here. The quality of the girls here is probably the best out of the joints we visit in cowboy (except those coyote in arab joint). But problem is all the pretty girls will be taken out VERY FAST, probably before 9pm all the 7-8/10 girls will be gone. The girls here is very aggressive, as in the conversation will usually goes like this

“you buy me drinks?”
“What is your name?”
“Where you come from?”
“You wanna go hotel?”

Yea they are very direct which can be a turn off to me, the attractive girls are not keen to play the fishing games with you. And I had seen those super attractive girls being barfine 3-4 times a night, so they are not keen in going LT with you early in the nights also.

But overall Baccara this is still a nice bar to chill out the nights. It is worth investing in tipping a waitress to ensure you have a good seats if you are planning to use this as a base like us. Your 1 LD for the waitress goes a long way. Sometime we just spend on our drinks (180b) to chill for 1 hours and left, some day we spend the whole night there buying LD for random lady for rabba rabba. 2nd and 3rd floor have naked lady dancing also. Baccara also have the most expensive LD at 200b. the ST (3k) and LT (6k) rate is not for nego also.

Overall girl quality, 7-8/10. Handful of 9 who is super popular.
------------

******* Worthy mention ********

Crazy house (Cowboy)
This joint is not on the main street of soi cowboy, it is at the end of the street where you have to turn right, along the small road. Had to pay 100b entry fees to go in. Full naked joint. But quality not there. Got into a lift with naked girls also, got seduce inside which is pretty fun, haha. Overall a very rowdy joint, customer is mostly farang.

Overall girl quality, 5-6/10. Handful of 7
------------

Shark (Cowboy)
Most of the girls have translucent bra, girls seem to be older in this bar, target audience seem to be more toward farang. Although the girls are older, they is some looker also, milf lover can check this joint out.

------------

Lighthouse (Cowboy)
Have a handful of syt here, most can speak Chinese, dunno why. Saw a really pretty girl here, but keep going back to a group of Korean customer there, so no chance to talk to her. Becareful of the pushy waitress who keep asking for LD from us. End of the day she padded our bill with 1 extra LD which we found out and highlight to her, but she teh her way out of it. Oh well.
------------

Dundee (Cowboy)
This is a really small joint, at 1 point we are the only customer and gets all the attention. The only joint with coyote that we visited. The coyote girls is really pretty, but barfine itself cost 3000b which is really crazy.

Coyote 8-9/10
------------

******* Not recommend ********

Suzy Wong (Cowboy)
Our encounter with this joint isn’t too pleasant, but can be a hit or miss thingy. the night we visited is really empty, 4-5 grp of customer only, so the mamsan came and sit with us to grumble about poor business, and end up getting 1xLD from us, which normally is ok, we don’t mind tipping the services staff sometime. But after the 1st round of LD, she keep pushing girls to sit with us, and once they sit down, LD follows. Overall very pushy feeling which I don’t like.

Suzy Wong have performance (body paint and sex show) at 9pm or 10pm I think, worth a watch. My recommendation is just go for the performance and leave. This is a full naked joint also, but quality wise not as good a crazy house.

Overall girl quality, 4-5/10
------------

******* Avoid *************

Kiss, Sahara, Spice Girls, Deja Vu, Midnight and Rio (Cowboy)
These are the so called Arab joint. They usually have very very pretty coyote outside the joint to attract customer. We didn’t visited any of these joint, as my friend had very bad experience the last time he visited Kiss, heavy bill padding and the cute coyote is can see cannot touch type also. So really no point.

Anymore input of these joint is welcome also.

******* QUESTION *********

QUESTION: is titlac and dollhouse arab joint also? i very keen to visit but my friend stop me.

******* Quick Tips *********
Lastly here are some of my personal humble tips for gogo bar >>
- Avoid going on Sunday and Monday, most of the better looking (better earning) girls will take a break.
- even if you want to go for LT, nego for ST with the option to extend to LT
- If you like a attractive girls in Baccara just barfine, don’t wait! If you wait it will be gone! I make a mistake of rejecting one 9/10 girl, I cannot get her in the next few nights also. Ouch.
- always check your bills, clear them on and off when it hit a few thousand baht, to allow easy keep track and avoid bill padding. Most of the joint I visited is honest, but one can never be too safe.

Costing at a glance
Customer drink is between 140-180b
Lady Drinks (LD) is between 140-200b
Barfine between 500-700b
ST 2500-3000b (nego)
LT 5000-6000b (nego)

p/s: up my point is you find this post useful

Last edited by mariosuper; 29-12-2016 at 02:41 AM.
Old 29-12-2016, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1988 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethquek View Post
Oh I was ex BSI banker. That's a first...
I also ex banker.

Orpit boy in bank 5555!
Old 29-12-2016, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
Reporting Live at BKK! hahaha
Last night in BKK, run out of money to cheong already, cannot sleep also. so contribute some report here. My friend is a fans of gogobar, so i mainly follow him around for the pass few day. Here is some report of gogobar in cowboy and nana, not sure how useful is it to you guys....
1) Need not pay 100B to enter Crazyhouse Bar. Doormen out to swindle u.
2) There's level 2 coyote(younger) girls at Shark bar. Besides the usual older ones.
3) Lighthouse nowadays has alot of problems. So go at your own risk.
4) Arab bars girls can ride/fondle/rubba inside the bar. Just be firm and keep tab of the bills. Lol
5) Tilac and dollhouse are not arab owned joints.
6) There are LDs priced higher than 200B other than baccara
Old 29-12-2016, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
I also ex banker.

Orpit boy in bank 5555!
I washed toilet...
Old 29-12-2016, 08:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
zwli84 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Is scratch dog still operating ?
Old 29-12-2016, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Here is my FR for christmas trip:

Day1:
Met the girl i knew from social site. The real person look older than in photo. Only manage to DFK, nothing more. Later on Barfined a girl from Bacarra, she got the typical Hi-So look that we found in luxury shopping mall or FB. She said she has BF in Taiwan, so i no futher request Line.

Day 2:
Afternoon after some shopping, decided head to massage.
Alaina - Less than 10 girls, no pretty girl spotted
Lord - Admit that it has the best looking girls, saw one with thai model look, but the price is very high and she looks like over 30+.
ocean - less than 10 girls, no pretty girl.
emannue - Girl quality similar to Lord. there is few not bad looking.
Hi Class - less than 10 girls, the price quoted to me was between 1700baht to 2000baht. saw 2 girls are quite pretty. Picked one that has big boob but older. papasan called Mr.Wang is very helpful. Headed to room and the girl put a lot efford on massage but lack of pressure. Headed to the bed and it was amazing, good ball licked and she knew how to control her vagina muscle , i can feel it squeeze my didi.
Night time headed to nana plaza, headed almost all bar and it was a disappointment. I almost pulled by rude ladyboy into the bar. Overall Rainbow 2 & 5 have the best looking girl but all of them look old and tired. Headed to thermae and picked one young and pretty girl, abit chubby for bar girl standard, but still has the curve. Very talkative and just standard SOP.

Here is the further explore in KL, my first time chiong in KL:

Day 3:
Headed to beach club, saw alot Vietnamese and eastern europe hookers and they are fat and old. This club has alot foreign customer. Picked one Vietnamese which i feel best among all, good bbbj and ball licking, then just standard SOP.

Day 4:
Some shopping in KL. Night time headed to Thai Club & Bristo. Unlike beach club, inside is full of Vietnamese girl and chinese customer. A Vietnamese (girl1) headed to me and asked if she can join me for a drink and i obliged. A while later i saw one very chio girl (girl2) (big eye, sharp nose, fair skin , slim with big natural boob) passed by me. I Invited her to join me for drink but she ignored. Girl1 seems not happy with it but who cares, i am the one who pay for it ! haha. Later i saw her again and invited her again and she come over. While girl2 went for toilet, girl1 told me some of the bad stuff of girl2. Later me and girl2 were quite drunk, girl1 only drink coke and sweet cocktail. Girl1 asked for tips and wanted to leave, so i obliged. A while later i saw her drink with one ah mo. Girl2 and I headed to my room. it was full of GFE and real mourning , i can feel her pxxsy is so wet without lubricant. Keep asking me to hug her with non stop DFK. she also not rush me to pay her.In between i followed her back to her condo to take some stuff, damn, it was prettier than my hotel.. She stayed till next morning and we had another round. She told me she did not come over my table when i invited her because she knew girl1 was not happy.. she also knew girl1 will talk bad about her - girls problem haha..

The End
[/QUOTE] nice review, need to know more [/QUOTE]

Alright here is some of the bonus story which might be boring.

Day 1:
Actually arrived BKK I straight went to Hospital to review my eyelid surgery that did it last month and laser off a black moles on my face. The laser surgeon is a lady doctor around early 30's. Damn, she was so hot and beautiful with a very friendly attitude.She wore hermes gold ear ring. I think i fell in love . The beauty definitely up to level for TV commercial. Back to the bacarra story, before I barfined the lady mentioned above, I did a small chat with the waitress, later on she asked me buy her a drink, I did tell her that i will direct tips her instead giving drink but she said she cant accept the tips, it will be absorbed by the bar. it is christmas night, so I happily agree to get her just 1 drink. To my surprice, in return she give me taquilla shots for free. I never knew they have the power to get free drink for customer.

Day 4:
Continue story girl2, Before She follow me back to my room. She asked me want ST or LT, I opted for ST because I have a flight to catch in next morning and also i show her my wallet does not have the money for LT (the LT price she quoted is 2X of ST). So she agreed with ST But eventually she stayed with me overnight. So this in my lesson learned, never opt for LT, because I have a lot bad experience with LT. first is they give excuses and wanted to leave or their attitude suddenly changes 360 and make you kick her out of your room. As mentioned above, I did another round with girl2 in the morning, actually she does not want another round & keep cover her pxxsy with her hand. So here is my steps, after brushed teeth avoid bad breath in the morning, proceed DFK with her, then suck her big boobs to make her starting to feel horny, then her hand slowly not so strong to cover her pxxsy and I proceed my further attack, start to fingering + DFK to make her even more horny, then now she will totally disarmed and want you to fxxk her. We fxxk from bed till to sofa and she mourned really loud, i abit afraid next door will heard... lol

Last edited by rahkshi007; 29-12-2016 at 10:30 AM.
Old 29-12-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post

Alright here is some of the bonus story which might be boring.

Day 1:
Actually arrived BKK I straight went to Hospital to review my eyelid surgery (did 1 months ago) and laser off a black moles on my eyelid. The laser surgeon is a lady doctor around early 30's. Damn, she was so hot and beautiful with a very friendly attitude. I think i fell in love . The beauty definitely up to level for TV commercial. Back to the bacarra story, before I barfined the lady mentioned above, I did a small chat with the waitress, she asked me buy her a drink, I did tell her that i will direct tips her instead giving drink but she said she cant accept the tips, it will be absorbed by the bar. it is christmas night, so I happily agree to get her just 1 drink. To my surprice, in return she give me few taquilla shots for free. I never knew they have the power to get free drink for customer.
Waitresses everywhere are allowed personal tips. Just do remember if u are going to tip her, pass the money directly to her. Do not leave the remaining balance of your change after checking bin on the tray as it will go to " general tips" meaning it will be collected and shared equally among all the existing waiteress for the bar after the whole day's work. Only tips handed directly to the waitress, is allowed to be kept by her individually. If she's caught pocketing the tips on the tray, high chances u will not see her again in the same bar tomorrow.

Also my advice to most here, comm/incentive of a lady drink for most bars would be ard 60฿ per lady drink for waiteress as well as coyotes/agogo. Unlike coyotes who need to make a certain number of LDs daily to earn their wages, waiteress dun need to. So instead of paying 200฿ Lady drink to a waitress which she will only get 60฿ out of it, u can hand out a 100฿ to her instead. 1/2 the price of a LD, and she gets more. Well, not unless u intend to make the waitress drunk or prefers to hand out LDs, this would be a better method for both the waitress and yourself.
Old 29-12-2016, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
1) Need not pay 100B to enter Crazyhouse Bar. Doormen out to swindle u.
2) There's level 2 coyote(younger) girls at Shark bar. Besides the usual older ones.
3) Lighthouse nowadays has alot of problems. So go at your own risk.
4) Arab bars girls can ride/fondle/rubba inside the bar. Just be firm and keep tab of the bills. Lol
5) Tilac and dollhouse are not arab owned joints.
6) There are LDs priced higher than 200B other than baccara
thanks bro for your input!
shark level 2 like cannot go, the mamasan mention something like "fire". not sure is it because of slow night she wanna smoke us stay downstairs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1