The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 30-06-2010, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by middleday View Post
Yoyo : H16R04 RTF

I like to see this lady, have pretty face but lights are dim....

my short and sweet FR:

Looks: 6.5/10 (nice features, but from close looks aging, normal la same as me haha)

Conversation: not much, not extraordinary

Body: 6.5/10 (firm, stout body, not slim but not fat la)

Boobs: 7/10 ( ok la )

Catbath : 7.5/10 (nice and enjoy, soft and feel good)

BBBJ: 8/10 (nice job with my dick+balls)

FJ: 6.5/10

she closes eyes when doing but face like "buay kum wan", but nvm, i fucking her. she got abitlity to not let me push in further into her leh, i think she using her thigh to limit my penetration, i also sianz but i determined to fuck till i shiok!

cum finish, SOP wash and go liao

Damage: $50 (price go up from $40?)

RTF: maybe...

Bros thanks for reading, if like my FR pls up my points.....

Much appreciations!
up you for sharing
Old 30-06-2010, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
innocentpig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
That's what I thought also when I first saw her. Hell, after my 1st session I RTF her like everyday until I cannot come and she was like, "you want to extend?", I was like, "huh?". Ok, so I went out to go get some more money from the nearest ATM, get back to her and finish what I started.

Yes, she smokes a lot, and I don't mind. I used to be a smoker until I quit. But if offered to smoke, I take. I cannot resist them, the WLs, if they offered me some smokes, just to show them I'm as bad as they are, haha.

MJ has been back from her leave but I still have yet to RTF. Damn there's just too many of them! Super, Violet, Ada, and Kiko. All I have yet to RTF since they all got back from leave!

See how lah.

BTW, ups you with my 1 humble point. Good FR Bro, but careful with WL location, MJ is in H12, not H11, do take note of house and room number next time.

Cheers.
Thanks Bro! Since it is my first time there.. the memory is not a clear as I wanted it to be. I actually don't mind the smoke, except that after the session, you pretty will smell like "smoke". I believe it is the air blowing out from the air-conditional unit.

and Yes! MJ does ride, it is the position that makes the "piak" sound. I kindda like the other kind whereby the WLs is sliding front and back

Will return to PT and try others WLs (non-smoking list) and give my FR accordingly
Old 30-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by middleday View Post
Yoyo : H16R04 RTF

I like to see this lady, have pretty face but lights are dim....

my short and sweet FR:

Looks: 6.5/10 (nice features, but from close looks aging, normal la same as me haha)

Conversation: not much, not extraordinary

Body: 6.5/10 (firm, stout body, not slim but not fat la)

Boobs: 7/10 ( ok la )

Catbath : 7.5/10 (nice and enjoy, soft and feel good)

BBBJ: 8/10 (nice job with my dick+balls)

FJ: 6.5/10

she closes eyes when doing but face like "buay kum wan", but nvm, i fucking her. she got abitlity to not let me push in further into her leh, i think she using her thigh to limit my penetration, i also sianz but i determined to fuck till i shiok!

cum finish, SOP wash and go liao

Damage: $50 (price go up from $40?)

RTF: maybe...

Bros thanks for reading, if like my FR pls up my points.....

Much appreciations!
Good FR Bro, thanks. Lately other Bros trying YoYo, yes she is good, RTF is in order, she in my queue already haha!

Cannot ups you because I did so already before. So I give you 3 cheers instead! Hehe.

Keep it up Bro.

Cheers.
Old 30-06-2010, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
boy_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pros and Cons

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Of course they know about the forum bro! Even the PRC FLs read the forum!

However, I reckon it is better to for them to read and wonder, rather than having one of us, an actual registered samster, confirming the facts.

On many occasions I too have been asked by the WL/FL about the forum. So I employ a strategy called "Re-direction".

Re-direction #1:
When asked, my first reaction is "no la! Dunno about it, My friend recommend you, not the forum." Most of the time, they don't bother pressing further because I'll be gushing about other things like what nice pink tits they have or their hair looks unusually soft today,,,, yada yada - that usually does the trick

Re-direction #2:
However, there are one or two who don't buy it and persist in questioning me about the forum. So I'll say "Yes I know the forum, but they never mentioned what nice pink tits you have, and how beautifully soft your hair is... yada yada........"

Re-direction #3:
When the first two strategies fail, it's time to bring out the big guns. The most effective technique of all. If the WL/FL is relentless in asking about SB, take your right hand and gently place it at the back of her head. Then with slight pressure, redirect her still moving mouth towards your dick - smile at her as you do so. When her lips are about to touch your dick head, reapply more pressure downwards till her lips meet testicles. I assure you bros, it's just about impossible for a WL/FL to ask about SB when she has a mouth full of hot, hard, throbbing cock meat!

Cheers
PS. Moral of the story I reckon is, when you focus on the sex, there's not much room to think about anything alse - not unless you want to
ya bro i really love your re-directions #3 gotta try it sometime!! haha thanks!
Old 30-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Sorry to cut..

I intro my friend to PT. He went there 2 weeks ago.
He had some experience that he would like me to share and ask you guys have you all came across.

He went and approached these WLs, H14 R06 - Violet & H02 R16 - Michelle, which attracted him.
Both gave him black face.

I asked him is it ask them nonsense, he said no. Just ask price.

Have bros here came across such incident by them?
I don't know what actually happen but my friend is a 1st timer at PT and kena such prob.

I also don't know about these WLs well as I also not regular.
Hope bros can enlighten me so that I can tell him, what they do not like when asking?

Thanks!
Old 30-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
toothless is Cool - loads of Potential

Are the WLs can speak english?
Old 30-06-2010, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Petain experience

[QUOTE=Ah Ken;4981034]Sorry to cut..

He went and approached these WLs, H14 R06 - Violet & H02 R16 - Michelle, which attracted him.

I don't know what actually happen but my friend is a 1st timer at PT and kena such prob.

----------
Yes i think almost all customers faced this, all the time, but do tell your friend. Don't bother, solong he is paying the right amt, u wrote this 2WLs, they were $50 ang pai.

What WLs never like is that customers asking $ for fun. Name collectors they don't like, i have 1such experience last yr at H16. Yvonne told me, "no name no name", sometimes we have good intention. Me was trying to update the PSL only, if they don't appreciate so b it.

No point letting such incident affect our mood, is not right lets move on. 1 July many locals receiving GST offset thing, appreciate brothers making his round update the crowd control. I am somebody who don't feel comfortable seeing many customers. (I mean many men Q or, more than normal day?)

Thanks! And good day.

Last edited by jacky43; 30-06-2010 at 09:10 PM. Reason: GST offset
Old 30-06-2010, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
Lovestoned is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovestoned is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovestoned is a Helpful and Caring Samster

H02 R12 - Bobo

Looks: 5.5/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 36 (Big, round, small nipples)
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: Yes
Frenching: Yes
Painting: Yes
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10 (friendly, no rush)
Damage: 50

Bobo may look just like normal MILF, but her service is good. Her catbath and BBBJ are long and sensuous. FJ are in cow girl and missionary An ex GL CAT 80.
Old 30-06-2010, 10:45 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Ken View Post
Sorry to cut..

I intro my friend to PT. He went there 2 weeks ago.
He had some experience that he would like me to share and ask you guys have you all came across.

I also don't know about these WLs well as I also not regular.
Hope bros can enlighten me so that I can tell him, what they do not like when asking?

Thanks!
This is unusual Bro! In my long experience in PT, WLs usually respond showing no expressions on their face. They will show you 2 fingers if $20 and so on, but never black face. They are in the business of giving "special services", and in order to attract potential customers, the have to be friendly, otherwise nobody will come to patronize them. There was even one WL I witnessed, she was sitting by her door reading a magazine, and somebody dare ask her how much, she just show 4 fingers without looking up at the poor guy. But that is better than getting a black face. For me, I had some who even give me a slight smile.

Violet and Michelle , I consider them friendly and accomodating. I am a regular with Violet and she provides superb services. When I first saw her and I asked how much, she gave me 5 fingers and a smile. Sure I go in and I got what I was looking for. Michelle, same, friendly also. Though not as regular as Violet. But that is beside the point. The issue here is they gave black face?! That's odd.

Many factors here. How did your friend asked them? Facial expression, voice tone and maybe body language. How did he present himself to them? Was he neat looking and respectable? Being first timer you have to give good impressions. You see, while we think it is just a simple question we ask, "how much?", you have to show the right attitude. Show confidence maybe?

Me? I ask with a bit of authority and confidence. But if you go like, "eh excuse me, eh excuse me, how much ah?", she'll think your a moron.

Sorry Bro but that is the hard truth. These WLs, you have to show respect, especially the ang pais. They are in very high demand and they will not waste their time on someone who comes up to them as in anyhow can.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 30-06-2010, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_ View Post
ya bro i really love your re-directions #3 gotta try it sometime!! haha thanks!
Yes, you should give that a go bro. In fact, I recommend this technique for all the girls - WLs, FLs, girlfriends, FBs, wife, etc....When they just can't shut up, introduce your thick, throbbing stopper into their yabbering hole. You benefit in 2 ways.... a nice sexual sensation and the joy of silence... except maybe the occasional slurp sound or two. Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Ken View Post

Did your friend actually engage their services? Because it's quite a different matter when you enter their rooms. This I have experienced many many times.

When I approach a PT WL which I have not been with before, usually their demeanour is one that is cold, indifferent, sometimes unfriendly even (only a handful actually smile). But once inside the room and the door is locked, they are very different.

Take Ivy for instance, just before I went in for the first time, I thought "die" because she looked fierce and unfriendly. But behind closed doors, we were romping around happily in her room like teenage lovers. Yes, Violet was also like that. But once they know you, it's all good.

Hope this helps
Old 30-06-2010, 11:55 PM
Samster

Re: Petain experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Yes i think almost all customers faced this, all the time, but do tell your friend. Don't bother, solong he is paying the right amt, u wrote this 2WLs, they were $50 ang pai.

What WLs never like is that customers asking $ for fun. Name collectors they don't like, i have 1such experience last yr at H16. Yvonne told me, "no name no name", sometimes we have good intention. Me was trying to update the PSL only, if they don't appreciate so b it.

No point letting such incident affect our mood, is not right lets move on. 1 July many locals receiving GST offset thing, appreciate brothers making his round update the crowd control. I am somebody who don't feel comfortable seeing many customers. (I mean many men Q or, more than normal day?)

Thanks! And good day.
One experience I had was with Miki, back then in H03. I had just finished a session with Ada, I think and I saw her. I casually asked her, "what's your name darling?", her reply was "28", her room number. Ok, I get it, playing hard to get eh. I eventually tried and bonk her, and that's how I got her name, Miki.

Cheers.
Old 30-06-2010, 11:59 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of

yesterday went to RTF Mun Mun, she still recognised me, her BBBJ still very good make my didi hardened for quite long, ass rim, finger fcuk my ass too, suck balls, she give me alittle previlege suck my didi for quite long in few posn till FJ cum out in less than 5 mins shiok, actually my back is aching , luckily cum out fast. Felt reliefed n relaxed, leg a bit wobbled weak but left a happy man.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Yes Bro, from what I gather she should've been back since 21 June. I haven't noticed or RTF yet as I was busy with my other regulars. Come to think of it as I mentioned before, still have yet to RTF MJ, Super, Ada and Violet to name a few, they all have come back from mandatory 1 month leave.

I shall look into the matter later. If note still on the door, is mean she still haven't start. Or maybe if her neighbour Judy H10R11 still around I try to ask her, see how, because sometimes Judy knock off work as early as 7:00pm.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Dropped by H10 earlier before going into my sessions, Kiko H10R12 not working. So I asked the aunty where is number 12? She say Kiko working tomorrow 01 July.

In the process I saw a WL in aunty's office having dinner? It was already almost 7:00pm and I realised it was Da S. Hmm, busy lady, having dinner so late. Long time I never RTF her.

Anyways, hope this helps especially for Kiko fans. Now my RTF list becoming longer...Ada, Super, Violet, MJ, Da S, Judy and now, Kiko. Haha.

Cheers.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

H07R01(2F)

Looks: 9/10 - less make-up, face looks fresh and young
Body: 9/10 - meaty, nice round ass
Boobs: Big - natural, more than a handful with pointed nipples
Catbath: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Ballsuck: 9/10
AR: 9/10 - in doggy position
Frenching: Yes
69: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 - missionary and doggy
Attitude: 9/10 - friendly and accomodating, not a time watcher
Smoker: No
CAT: 50
RTF: Yes!

I thank you.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
innocentpig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H16R17 - Moon

Decided to venture PT for my 2nd time. Went there around 5:45pm, parked and walked into the "lane of joy". I am hoping to get Super but saw that the doors was locked. Look at the list and went around the houses, but seems like everyone is either out or busy. The crowd was there and there were a lot of lookers. For some rooms, Vivi's room is constantly occupied, so are Sally, Kiko and others.
Went into H17, saw that R17 was open, initially wanted to just take a peek but there are 2 men infront of me, seems like they looked and don't seems interested; so I gave up as well..
At this time, I am really dis-hearted and about ready to go; decided to re-check my list again and realized that R17 is "moon"! one of my target as well, quickly went back to H17 and Ops! R17 is closed!! Gee.. decided to just set a target and wait.

Well, I got in..
She greeted me, undress and as she prepare for the CD, I told her that I would like to CIM (since she is in the list of CIM girls). She said "no" because she is afraid that it is not safe. She go on explaining that WLs check up in SG is very strict and she doesn't want to take the risk. She told me to just take out my didi when it is ready to come. I said "OK"
Wash up and she asked me to laid flat on my tummy. Started to give me a catbath - her skills is GREAT!, her skin is very soft and smooth which makes it even better..
This is followed by the front side.. and moving down to a BBBJ.- Nice
As she is doing the BBBJ, I started to shift her to the "69" position.
Didn't know if she mind, I slowly played with her "pussy" and finger her a couple of times.. Whenever I did that.. she moans even louder.. Exciting..
Occassionally, she would even lower herself so that he "pussy" is right infront of my face!! I guess she wanted me to catbath her.. but I didn't...
At that time, I am feeling pretty high already.. decided to go for a HJ and released about 2 mins.
Clean-up and chat a little - she told me that some WLs still do raw and she would never do that.. she also said that there are too many PRC girls and hence Malaysian have to go to PT now because of competition.
Ended up with a little hug and I go... 20mins total in her room.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10 - meaty, nice round ass
Boobs: Big - natural, more than a handful with pointed nipples
Catbath: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Ballsuck: 8/10
AR: 7/10 - in doggy position
Frenching: didn't try
69: 8/10
FJ: Didn't do it
Attitude: 8/10 -
Smoker: Yes
CAT: 50
RTF: Not for the time being.. still have others to explore..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1